Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'll tell you what I'm not looking forward to 11:44 - Apr 12 with 723 viewsCheltenham_Blue

once relegation is confirmed, beyond the actual relegation of course.

The inevitable interviews with Mick and Paul Hurst.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

I'll tell you what I'm not looking forward to on 11:49 - Apr 12 with 700 viewsBlueBadger

You could always just not read them?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

I'll tell you what I'm not looking forward to on 11:49 - Apr 12 with 705 viewsjudespiveyg

Hurst will say something along the lines of Keano's autobiography, claiming 'maybe it wasn't the right way to go about things at the time' while essentially claiming no responsibility.
Mccarthy is guaranteed to mention how clubs always get relegated after he leaves, which if you think about it just suggests that he leaves in clubs in chaos.

I survived Ipswich 0-0 Burton

I'll tell you what I'm not looking forward to on 11:51 - Apr 12 with 686 viewsBlueBadger

I'll tell you what I'm not looking forward to on 11:49 - Apr 12 by judespiveyg

Hurst will say something along the lines of Keano's autobiography, claiming 'maybe it wasn't the right way to go about things at the time' while essentially claiming no responsibility.
Mccarthy is guaranteed to mention how clubs always get relegated after he leaves, which if you think about it just suggests that he leaves in clubs in chaos.

Clubs in 12th place with coveted players and promising youngsters coming through is chaos?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

I'll tell you what I'm not looking forward to on 11:55 - Apr 12 with 673 viewsjudespiveyg

I'll tell you what I'm not looking forward to on 11:51 - Apr 12 by BlueBadger

Clubs in 12th place with coveted players and promising youngsters coming through is chaos?

I agree with you that he left the club in a good place, but that particular boast without context isn't exactly a ringing endorsement so I'm confused as to why he brings it up.

I survived Ipswich 0-0 Burton

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024