Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Only just noticed that Wigan play Millwall on the final day 13:36 - Apr 12 with 3378 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

If Millwall, Wigan or Reading pick up a single point we are effectively down on goal difference.

But given that these two have to play each other and they will obviously both get at least a point, that actually means we are already effectively down on goal difference.

I know it makes little difference but we are effectively down now rather than effectively or definitely down tomorrow. Yeah of course neither team has that point yet from the final fixture, but as it is guaranteed that they'll either both get a point or one will get three, we are basically done now.
[Post edited 12 Apr 2019 13:41]

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

Only just noticed that Wigan play Millwall on the final day on 13:49 - Apr 12 with 3320 viewsskyblue23

We're all going on a league 1 tour!

Poll: Paul Lambert moves on, would you be happy if Jim Magilton was given another go?

Only just noticed that Wigan play Millwall on the final day on 14:03 - Apr 12 with 3278 viewsBinner

Well that has ruined my day. I thought we'd probably just about stay up - then you drop this bombshell...

Poll: Last game of the season. You need to win. Would you rather be...

Only just noticed that Wigan play Millwall on the final day on 14:04 - Apr 12 with 3273 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

Only just noticed that Wigan play Millwall on the final day on 14:03 - Apr 12 by Binner

Well that has ruined my day. I thought we'd probably just about stay up - then you drop this bombshell...

Yeah sorry.

It's killed the flicker of hope I had too.

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

Only just noticed that Wigan play Millwall on the final day on 14:42 - Apr 12 with 3208 viewsWickets

Thanks i was just about to put a tenner on us staying up !
Only just noticed that Wigan play Millwall on the final day on 14:47 - Apr 12 with 3189 viewsJ2BLUE

So we are really going down? I'm stunned.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Only just noticed that Wigan play Millwall on the final day on 14:55 - Apr 12 with 3161 viewsbillybluehat

Panic not people, surely if Reading don't get another point and we win all of our games, then we still have a chance …. ???

WE ARE STAYING UP, SAY WE ARE STAYING UP !!!
Only just noticed that Wigan play Millwall on the final day on 15:07 - Apr 12 with 3116 viewsSteve_M

Reading are on 41 points as well btw, so there is still a -highly improbable - scenario that might happen.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Only just noticed that Wigan play Millwall on the final day on 15:34 - Apr 12 with 3041 viewspositivity

we're not effectively down yet, we can get to 42 points, we *only* need one of the 3 teams to get zero points in their remaining games (and bolton and rotherham to drop points and us to get 5 wins!) and we're safe!

personally i'm relying on double digit points deductions for 3 teams for my most realistic staying up scenario!

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

Login to get fewer ads

Only just noticed that Wigan play Millwall on the final day on 15:42 - Apr 12 with 3016 viewsPhilTWTD

Only just noticed that Wigan play Millwall on the final day on 15:34 - Apr 12 by positivity

we're not effectively down yet, we can get to 42 points, we *only* need one of the 3 teams to get zero points in their remaining games (and bolton and rotherham to drop points and us to get 5 wins!) and we're safe!

personally i'm relying on double digit points deductions for 3 teams for my most realistic staying up scenario!

Is it wrong to pray for a world war in order for the season to be suspended?
Only just noticed that Wigan play Millwall on the final day on 15:46 - Apr 12 with 2990 viewsPJH

Only just noticed that Wigan play Millwall on the final day on 15:42 - Apr 12 by PhilTWTD

I have been expecting a World War since Trump was elected but don't think one is imminent.
I think our best chance is three Championship clubs going out of business in the next three weeks-assuming we are not one of them.
Only just noticed that Wigan play Millwall on the final day on 15:48 - Apr 12 with 2975 viewsITFC_Forever

Only just noticed that Wigan play Millwall on the final day on 15:46 - Apr 12 by PJH

I have been expecting a World War since Trump was elected but don't think one is imminent.
I think our best chance is three Championship clubs going out of business in the next three weeks-assuming we are not one of them.

Norwich, Leeds and Sheffield Utd.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Only just noticed that Wigan play Millwall on the final day on 15:49 - Apr 12 with 2967 viewsBluefish

Only just noticed that Wigan play Millwall on the final day on 15:42 - Apr 12 by PhilTWTD

A section of fans are apparently loving it and this is what they were protesting to have. I am not taking the piss i have seen it said by loads of them.

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Only just noticed that Wigan play Millwall on the final day on 15:51 - Apr 12 with 2953 viewsfactual_blue

Depends - how much corned beef have you stockpiled?
[Post edited 12 Apr 2019 15:57]

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Only just noticed that Wigan play Millwall on the final day on 15:52 - Apr 12 with 2944 viewsKieran_Knows

Your Country Needs You.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Only just noticed that Wigan play Millwall on the final day on 15:57 - Apr 12 with 2925 viewspositivity

a civil war is more likely...

in all seriousness it'll be a novelty playing in league one.

we're clearly never going to get promoted by trundling along as we have been for more than a decade now, our only (albeit slight) chance is gaining some momentum and confidence by getting promotion into the championship and kicking on.

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

Only just noticed that Wigan play Millwall on the final day on 15:58 - Apr 12 with 2917 viewsfactual_blue

Only just noticed that Wigan play Millwall on the final day on 15:46 - Apr 12 by PJH

Truly imminent, or 'imminent' as in 'Gav's next update is imminent.'?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Only just noticed that Wigan play Millwall on the final day on 16:46 - Apr 12 with 2822 viewsPJH

Only just noticed that Wigan play Millwall on the final day on 15:58 - Apr 12 by factual_blue

Truly imminent, or 'imminent' as in 'Gav's next update is imminent.'?

I deliberately used the word 'imminent' because I was posting on TWTD,at first I was going to post 'close'.
Only just noticed that Wigan play Millwall on the final day on 17:03 - Apr 12 with 2773 viewsDarth_Koont

Only just noticed that Wigan play Millwall on the final day on 15:49 - Apr 12 by Bluefish

A section of fans are apparently loving it and this is what they were protesting to have. I am not taking the piss i have seen it said by loads of them.

We need to put a Venn diagram together of those looking forward to relegation, those wanting a no-deal Brexit and those who watch Strictly.

Where those circles interconnect there's a murder-suicide waiting to happen.

Pronouns: He/Him

Only just noticed that Wigan play Millwall on the final day on 17:14 - Apr 12 with 2725 viewsBluefish

Only just noticed that Wigan play Millwall on the final day on 17:03 - Apr 12 by Darth_Koont

We need to put a Venn diagram together of those looking forward to relegation, those wanting a no-deal Brexit and those who watch Strictly.

Where those circles interconnect there's a murder-suicide waiting to happen.

Not sure about the strictly part but the other 2 will just be a single circle

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024