Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Farage launches his new party 17:02 - Apr 12 with 9939 viewsElderGrizzly

With the sort of language that led to the death of an MP. Utter tool...

Farage launches his new party on 17:04 - Apr 12 with 5189 viewsJ2BLUE

They will probably get a few MEPs and not much more.

Stupid language though.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Farage launches his new party on 17:16 - Apr 12 with 5127 viewsGlasgowBlue

Not for the first time either. His rhetoric is reprehensible.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Farage launches his new party on 17:24 - Apr 12 with 5116 viewsSwansea_Blue

The only good thing about this is that them and the kippers are falling out. They've got disgusting values the lot of them. Brexit is just a vehicle to let them spread their hate. They'd be just the same if the EU didn't exist.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Farage launches his new party on 17:29 - Apr 12 with 5104 viewspositivity

Farage launches his new party on 17:24 - Apr 12 by Swansea_Blue

The only good thing about this is that them and the kippers are falling out. They've got disgusting values the lot of them. Brexit is just a vehicle to let them spread their hate. They'd be just the same if the EU didn't exist.

we just need a few more brexit parties to dilute the extremist vote, aaron banks? dominic cummings? neil warnock?

at the moment with ukip being such a mess i think they'll get meps which is going to be pretty depressing!

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

Farage launches his new party on 17:31 - Apr 12 with 5092 viewsSwansea_Blue

Farage launches his new party on 17:29 - Apr 12 by positivity

we just need a few more brexit parties to dilute the extremist vote, aaron banks? dominic cummings? neil warnock?

at the moment with ukip being such a mess i think they'll get meps which is going to be pretty depressing!

Colin the W@nker's W@nker Party - Because we give a toss

He can have that one for free

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Farage launches his new party on 17:59 - Apr 12 with 5043 viewsflimflam

Farage launches his new party on 17:04 - Apr 12 by J2BLUE

They will probably get a few MEPs and not much more.

Stupid language though.

You really believe that? My guess is between 20 and 30.

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

Farage launches his new party on 18:09 - Apr 12 with 5001 viewsblueislander

Farage launches his new party on 17:59 - Apr 12 by flimflam

The turnout is going to be very low, which may favour Farage and his ilk.
Farage launches his new party on 18:14 - Apr 12 with 4986 viewsflimflam

Farage launches his new party on 18:09 - Apr 12 by blueislander

The turnout is going to be very low, which may favour Farage and his ilk.

Turnout will be very high for brexiteers thats for sure. If the other side dont turn out in numbers UKIP and Brexit parties will clean up as will gain all the leave tories and labour voters.

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

Login to get fewer ads

Farage launches his new party on 18:18 - Apr 12 with 4966 viewsblueislander

Farage launches his new party on 18:14 - Apr 12 by flimflam

Turnout will be very high for brexiteers thats for sure. If the other side dont turn out in numbers UKIP and Brexit parties will clean up as will gain all the leave tories and labour voters.

But all rather pointless given that they will only be MEPs for a very short time. I assume that they will do their utmost to disrupt the European Parliament, and become a laughing stock.
Farage launches his new party on 18:19 - Apr 12 with 4961 viewspositivity

Farage launches his new party on 18:14 - Apr 12 by flimflam

do you not think there'll be a bit of a split? brexiteers may want to boycott these elections rather than giving legitimacy to the vote?

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

Farage launches his new party on 18:40 - Apr 12 with 4908 viewsvapour_trail

Farage launches his new party on 17:59 - Apr 12 by flimflam

I’d estimate more personally.

Do not underestimate the number of fools and complete c@nts out there willing to put a cross in the box for these self-serving frauds to go on and both represent and embarrass us all.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Farage launches his new party (n/t) on 18:45 - Apr 12 with 4888 viewsSpruceMoose

[Post edited 13 Apr 2019 9:02]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Farage launches his new party on 18:50 - Apr 12 with 4866 viewsballycastle

Argument ruined by the linking the death of Jo Cox ,killed by a mentally ill Schizophrenia sufferer, who only weeks earlier had pleaded with the police and other services to be taken in to care.
Blame the police if you wish, blame the cuts in social care, but to blame Farage is akin to blaming all of Finsbury park mosque for the death of Lee Rigby.
Farage launches his new party on 18:53 - Apr 12 with 4850 viewsm14_blue

Unfortunately I think they’ll pretty much sweep the board.

And then they’ll behave badly at the EU with horrible smirks on their faces and this once great country’s collapse into the laughing stock of the world will be complete.
Farage launches his new party on 18:58 - Apr 12 with 4836 viewsballycastle

Farage launches his new party on 18:53 - Apr 12 by m14_blue

Unfortunately I think they’ll pretty much sweep the board.

And then they’ll behave badly at the EU with horrible smirks on their faces and this once great country’s collapse into the laughing stock of the world will be complete.

Root cause analysis is a great thing, most should try it rather than blame the logical if misguided outcome of lying to the masses, the bed has made and now we are all lying in the uncomfortable hair sheets.
Farage launches his new party on 18:58 - Apr 12 with 4833 viewsvapour_trail

Farage launches his new party on 18:50 - Apr 12 by ballycastle

Argument ruined by the linking the death of Jo Cox ,killed by a mentally ill Schizophrenia sufferer, who only weeks earlier had pleaded with the police and other services to be taken in to care.
Blame the police if you wish, blame the cuts in social care, but to blame Farage is akin to blaming all of Finsbury park mosque for the death of Lee Rigby.

That’s right, it’s a mental heath issue for the right wingers that kill people they disagree with.

Farage launches his new party on 19:03 - Apr 12 with 4810 viewsballycastle

Farage launches his new party on 18:58 - Apr 12 by vapour_trail

That’s right, it’s a mental heath issue for the right wingers that kill people they disagree with.

No, you miss my point, he was a right wing fantasist, who killed a person who by all accounts, was thoroughly decent, but he was well documented ill and known to the authorities
Yes his weak mind was stoked up by irrational hatred that could tenuously be linked to the political climate. A climate incubated by the neglect of public opinion.
Farage launches his new party on 19:05 - Apr 12 with 4793 viewsvapour_trail

Farage launches his new party on 19:03 - Apr 12 by ballycastle

No, you miss my point, he was a right wing fantasist, who killed a person who by all accounts, was thoroughly decent, but he was well documented ill and known to the authorities
Yes his weak mind was stoked up by irrational hatred that could tenuously be linked to the political climate. A climate incubated by the neglect of public opinion.

And different to the murderers of Lee Rigby?

Farage launches his new party on 19:09 - Apr 12 with 4778 viewsballycastle

Farage launches his new party on 19:05 - Apr 12 by vapour_trail

And different to the murderers of Lee Rigby?

No the same in many respects, although the chronic use of cannabis from a young age may have been a major factor in the state of mind of the Lee Rigby killers.
Farage launches his new party on 19:14 - Apr 12 with 4757 viewsfooters

Farage launches his new party on 19:09 - Apr 12 by ballycastle

No the same in many respects, although the chronic use of cannabis from a young age may have been a major factor in the state of mind of the Lee Rigby killers.

But the material they read all had no impact on the eventual outcome?

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Farage launches his new party on 19:14 - Apr 12 with 4756 viewsm14_blue

Farage launches his new party on 19:03 - Apr 12 by ballycastle

I don’t disagree with much of that but surely it’s perfectly reasonable to still point the finger at hate preachers who instill such misplaced anger in some of the most vulnerable in our society?

I’d say the guy’s mental state makes their actions even more reprehensible rather than using at as some sort of defence.

None of which is to deny the role of the authorities, and cuts to mental health services.

Does Farage believe in an extended welfare system do you know?
Farage launches his new party on 19:23 - Apr 12 with 4727 viewsbaxterbasics

Balls has a cheek though. Farage May be exploiting Brexit anger among the masses, but is is Balls and his ilk that are causing it to begin with.

zip
Poll: Your minimum standard of 'success' for our return to The Championship?

Farage launches his new party on 19:24 - Apr 12 with 4719 viewsballycastle

Farage launches his new party on 19:14 - Apr 12 by m14_blue

I don’t disagree with much of that but surely it’s perfectly reasonable to still point the finger at hate preachers who instill such misplaced anger in some of the most vulnerable in our society?

I’d say the guy’s mental state makes their actions even more reprehensible rather than using at as some sort of defence.

None of which is to deny the role of the authorities, and cuts to mental health services.

Does Farage believe in an extended welfare system do you know?

It is correct to blame the gregarious gobsh1tes who whip up hatred in people who are already indoctrinated.

Farage is a symptom, Islam's hate preachers are a symptom, a symptom of literal teachings from a controlling organisation, they all incite the weak.
Farage launches his new party on 19:26 - Apr 12 with 4699 viewsballycastle

Farage launches his new party on 19:23 - Apr 12 by baxterbasics

Balls has a cheek though. Farage May be exploiting Brexit anger among the masses, but is is Balls and his ilk that are causing it to begin with.

Bullseye, they created the disconnect with the lies about immigration and their invasions of sovereign states.
Farage launches his new party on 19:29 - Apr 12 with 4679 viewsfooters

Farage launches his new party on 19:24 - Apr 12 by ballycastle

It is correct to blame the gregarious gobsh1tes who whip up hatred in people who are already indoctrinated.

Farage is a symptom, Islam's hate preachers are a symptom, a symptom of literal teachings from a controlling organisation, they all incite the weak.

You may want to check the meaning of the word 'gregarious'. You may mean 'egregious'.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024