Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tomorrow’s gonna be a sad one ain’t it 19:15 - Apr 12 with 5625 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Even though we’ve known we’re going down for months, having it mathematically confirmed tomorrow is gonna be a sad realisation at full time.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Tomorrow’s gonna be a sad one ain’t it on 19:17 - Apr 12 with 4520 viewsfooters

You making the trip, Rommers?

In fact, have you been to many/any since your student life has begun in earnest?

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Tomorrow’s gonna be a sad one ain’t it on 19:25 - Apr 12 with 4479 viewsGuthrum

Unless we win (and others lose) ...

Believe???

[Post edited 12 Apr 2019 19:26]

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Tomorrow’s gonna be a sad one ain’t it on 19:26 - Apr 12 with 4478 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Yep, been on the cards for ages, but, it is certainly going to be sad. 49 seasons watching my beloved club in the top 2 divisions. Ouch.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Tomorrow’s gonna be a sad one ain’t it on 19:28 - Apr 12 with 4466 viewsfooters

Tomorrow’s gonna be a sad one ain’t it on 19:26 - Apr 12 by StochesStotasBlewe

Yep, been on the cards for ages, but, it is certainly going to be sad. 49 seasons watching my beloved club in the top 2 divisions. Ouch.

What are we going to do at the end of the game, buh? Hug it out, drink heavily, shout... or what?

New waters.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Tomorrow’s gonna be a sad one ain’t it on 19:31 - Apr 12 with 4444 viewsUB9Blue

Absolutely right...after Brentford on Wednesday it started to hit home.
Tomorrow’s gonna be a sad one ain’t it on 19:34 - Apr 12 with 4437 viewsLord_Lucan

I used to be mortified when we came runners up to Liverpool or Villa.

I was very sad when we were relegated from the old 1st division in 86.

I was a bit peeved when we were relegated in the Burley era

This time I don’t really give a fcuk.

I suppose it’s called getting old. I’ll be sad when Mother dies but I don’t think I’ll be sad when the inevitable relegation comes.
[Post edited 12 Apr 2019 19:40]

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Tomorrow’s gonna be a sad one ain’t it on 19:35 - Apr 12 with 4424 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Tomorrow’s gonna be a sad one ain’t it on 19:28 - Apr 12 by footers

What are we going to do at the end of the game, buh? Hug it out, drink heavily, shout... or what?

New waters.

Tut a bit & shuffle dejectedly back to the van.. That nice bottle of red that has been staring at me since Christmas is getting consumed. Will be falling off the wagon spectacularly.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Tomorrow’s gonna be a sad one ain’t it on 19:48 - Apr 12 with 4342 viewsMrTown

Going to be sad, but nothing short of what we deserve.

Off field matters have been Sunday League, on field have been Sunday League.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Login to get fewer ads

Tomorrow’s gonna be a sad one ain’t it on 19:49 - Apr 12 with 4337 viewsboysof1981

Just hope no one is pictured crying, although I fear there’s bound to be some idiot showing theirselves up. Relegation was a real threat months ago, so at least tomorrow will confirm the matter.
Tomorrow’s gonna be a sad one ain’t it on 19:51 - Apr 12 with 4333 viewstextbackup

its hit me today, not because I think L1 is below us, or that any pride is hurt, its purely down the the fact we've sleep walked into this mess for years without so much as a bad word against the bloke that has ultimately caused all this.

tomorrow will see bullsht chants, acceptance and a positive atmosphere..... with 100 tweets saying "going down but singing" etc, what we should really have is a clear message aimed towards ME that this is all on his head, and that we aren't accepting it because the manager is putting a positive spin on things.

I know the messages that will now follow so I save you all the worry of replying as ill not be.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Tomorrow’s gonna be a sad one ain’t it on 19:55 - Apr 12 with 4282 viewsFixed_It

Tomorrow’s gonna be a sad one ain’t it on 19:51 - Apr 12 by textbackup

its hit me today, not because I think L1 is below us, or that any pride is hurt, its purely down the the fact we've sleep walked into this mess for years without so much as a bad word against the bloke that has ultimately caused all this.

tomorrow will see bullsht chants, acceptance and a positive atmosphere..... with 100 tweets saying "going down but singing" etc, what we should really have is a clear message aimed towards ME that this is all on his head, and that we aren't accepting it because the manager is putting a positive spin on things.

I know the messages that will now follow so I save you all the worry of replying as ill not be.

Well I for one won't be singing any chants about you. I think you're being over harsh on yourself amd taking it all a bit to heart...
[Post edited 12 Apr 2019 19:55]

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Tomorrow’s gonna be a sad one ain’t it on 19:56 - Apr 12 with 4270 viewschristiand

Will put it all to rest and we can all then finally move on.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Tomorrow’s gonna be a sad one ain’t it on 19:59 - Apr 12 with 4250 viewsjudespiveyg

My first relegation as a fan, I honestly don't know how I'll take it. I think had we gone down on Wednesday I'd have been okay but actually being there for the relegation is a different kettle of fish.

I survived Ipswich 0-0 Burton

Tomorrow’s gonna be a sad one ain’t it on 20:08 - Apr 12 with 4201 viewsPJH

Tomorrow’s gonna be a sad one ain’t it on 19:59 - Apr 12 by judespiveyg

My first relegation as a fan, I honestly don't know how I'll take it. I think had we gone down on Wednesday I'd have been okay but actually being there for the relegation is a different kettle of fish.

You will quite possibly have to be at Preston next Friday to "actually be there for the relegation"-might even go beyond then but not very likely.
It could be tomorrow but maybe not.
Tomorrow’s gonna be a sad one ain’t it on 20:18 - Apr 12 with 4148 viewsbluejake78

We're going to find our level. Unless Lambo can perform miracles on a shoe string we will fall further.
It is obvious we need a 20+ goals per season striker and sort the defence.
Get your cheque book out evans.
Tomorrow’s gonna be a sad one ain’t it on 20:32 - Apr 12 with 4085 viewsUB9Blue

Tomorrow’s gonna be a sad one ain’t it on 19:28 - Apr 12 by footers

New waters.

Drink heavily all the way back to London and have a sh*te Sunday
Tomorrow’s gonna be a sad one ain’t it on 20:34 - Apr 12 with 4077 viewsDarkHorse

Tomorrow’s gonna be a sad one ain’t it on 19:34 - Apr 12 by Lord_Lucan

I suppose it’s called getting old. I’ll be sad when Mother dies but I don’t think I’ll be sad when the inevitable relegation comes.

This.

It's just football, and we're not very good at it anymore. If we're not in it to win it I couldn't give a sh*t what league we're floundering in.
Tomorrow’s gonna be a sad one ain’t it on 20:40 - Apr 12 with 4046 viewsGlasgowBlue

Tomorrow’s gonna be a sad one ain’t it on 19:34 - Apr 12 by Lord_Lucan

I’m with you mate. We were lucky enough to be born at the right time.

I feel sorry for my lad, whose biggest highlight was Priskin scoring against Arsenal. The poor b*gger was born a month after we were promoted in 2000.

(Gav can we take b@gger off the swear filter please)

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Tomorrow’s gonna be a sad one ain’t it on 20:53 - Apr 12 with 3992 viewswarkthisway

Yes let’s hope the happy clappers don’t start their “ que sera” rubbish - legitimising the dour rubbish we have been served up for year after year - what an embarrassment they are.

bentnkuqi

Tomorrow’s gonna be a sad one ain’t it on 20:53 - Apr 12 with 3991 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Tomorrow’s gonna be a sad one ain’t it on 19:17 - Apr 12 by footers

You making the trip, Rommers?

In fact, have you been to many/any since your student life has begun in earnest?

Made it to the Hull game a couple weeks ago.

Was at Brentford on Wednesday with me mate.

Tbh we’ve done a fair few aways this season. Home games it’s just me so they’re less appealing.

Edit - Although I’m there tomorrow.
[Post edited 12 Apr 2019 21:01]

Tomorrow’s gonna be a sad one ain’t it on 20:57 - Apr 12 with 3974 viewsBluespeed225

We’ve had some of those loyalty cards for The Dove running for about 10 years, said we cash em’ in when promoted, then after Sheff Weds game decided to do em’ on relegation, so every cloud eh...
Tomorrow’s gonna be a sad one ain’t it on 20:59 - Apr 12 with 3961 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Tomorrow’s gonna be a sad one ain’t it on 19:51 - Apr 12 by textbackup

I’ve said for 4 years now that Evans would take us down eventually.

His continual lack of investment to the first team over the last ten years is criminal. And it’s resulted in our relegation.

Tomorrow’s gonna be a sad one ain’t it on 21:05 - Apr 12 with 3906 viewsReuser_is_God

Yeah it will be.

Fcuk Marcus Evans.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Tomorrow’s gonna be a sad one ain’t it on 21:14 - Apr 12 with 3868 viewstextbackup

Tomorrow’s gonna be a sad one ain’t it on 20:59 - Apr 12 by The_Romford_Blue

I’ve said for 4 years now that Evans would take us down eventually.

His continual lack of investment to the first team over the last ten years is criminal. And it’s resulted in our relegation.

you did say that, and i'm sorry I took the piss a few times.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Tomorrow’s gonna be a sad one ain’t it on 21:16 - Apr 12 with 3856 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Tomorrow’s gonna be a sad one ain’t it on 21:14 - Apr 12 by textbackup

you did say that, and i'm sorry I took the piss a few times.

I wish I was wrong.

The most shocking thing is that even after he’s relegated us, he’s STILL getting away without criticism at games.

I find it baffling Mick got the stick he did but Evans didn’t get any at all.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024