Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Yay, we have another Reese-Mogg to love/loathe! 19:21 - Apr 12 with 1584 viewsbaxterbasics

Defected from Tories to the Brexit party. Could she actually be to the right of our Jake?

zip
Poll: Your minimum standard of 'success' for our return to The Championship?

Yay, we have another Reese-Mogg to love/loathe! on 19:49 - Apr 12 with 1545 viewsGlasgowBlue

Didn’t Cameron suggest she stood under the name Annie Mogg or something similar to appear more working class?

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Yay, we have another Reese-Mogg to love/loathe! on 20:00 - Apr 12 with 1529 viewsLord_Lucan

Yay, we have another Reese-Mogg to love/loathe! on 19:49 - Apr 12 by GlasgowBlue

Didn’t Cameron suggest she stood under the name Annie Mogg or something similar to appear more working class?

I had to google her and found this.

She joined the Conservative Party at the age of five. She later said of this "I was too young to be a Young Conservative, so I joined the main party. Aged eight I was out canvassing, proudly wearing my rosette.

Ha.

Whilst googling I also saw that Nancy was the name suggested but apparently it was a joke.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Yay, we have another Reese-Mogg to love/loathe! on 20:15 - Apr 12 with 1502 viewsGlasgowBlue

Yay, we have another Reese-Mogg to love/loathe! on 20:00 - Apr 12 by Lord_Lucan

She joined the Conservative Party at the age of five. She later said of this "I was too young to be a Young Conservative, so I joined the main party. Aged eight I was out canvassing, proudly wearing my rosette.

Ha.

Whilst googling I also saw that Nancy was the name suggested but apparently it was a joke.

You’ll no doubt be aware that it was Rees Moogs old man who wrote editorial that was seen as being instrumental in getting Mick and Keef out of jail after their 1967 drug bust?

Iron Lion Zion

Yay, we have another Reese-Mogg to love/loathe! on 20:19 - Apr 12 with 1497 viewsLord_Lucan

Yay, we have another Reese-Mogg to love/loathe! on 20:15 - Apr 12 by GlasgowBlue

You’ll no doubt be aware that it was Rees Moogs old man who wrote editorial that was seen as being instrumental in getting Mick and Keef out of jail after their 1967 drug bust?

I was vaguely aware of it.

Did you know Nigel Havers dad represented Peter Sutcliffe in his trial.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Yay, we have another Reese-Mogg to love/loathe! on 20:30 - Apr 12 with 1469 viewsGlasgowBlue

Yay, we have another Reese-Mogg to love/loathe! on 20:19 - Apr 12 by Lord_Lucan

I was vaguely aware of it.

Did you know Nigel Havers dad represented Peter Sutcliffe in his trial.

No but I knew he was Attorney General in Maggie’s government.

Iron Lion Zion

Yay, we have another Reese-Mogg to love/loathe! on 21:11 - Apr 12 with 1420 viewsbaxterbasics

Yay, we have another Reese-Mogg to love/loathe! on 20:15 - Apr 12 by GlasgowBlue

Did he not also write a scathing critique of Enochs infamous speech? Which JRM recently posted in agreement on Twitter. Not enough to stop the numpties calling the whole family ‘facist’ of course.

zip
Poll: Your minimum standard of 'success' for our return to The Championship?

Yay, we have another Reese-Mogg to love/loathe! on 21:42 - Apr 12 with 1390 viewsDarth_Koont

Another awful human being — and politically illiterate too.

Pronouns: He/Him

Yay, we have another Reese-Mogg to love/loathe! on 22:31 - Apr 12 with 1343 viewspickles110564

Yay, we have another Reese-Mogg to love/loathe! on 21:42 - Apr 12 by Darth_Koont

Another awful human being — and politically illiterate too.

You talking about wee jimmie cranky again?
Login to get fewer ads

Yay, we have another Reese-Mogg to love/loathe! on 22:49 - Apr 12 with 1328 viewsDarth_Koont

Yay, we have another Reese-Mogg to love/loathe! on 22:31 - Apr 12 by pickles110564

You talking about wee jimmie cranky again?

eh?

At least try to have a point.

Pronouns: He/Him

Yay, we have another Reese-Mogg to love/loathe! on 22:50 - Apr 12 with 1327 viewsSwansea_Blue

Yay, we have another Reese-Mogg to love/loathe! on 20:00 - Apr 12 by Lord_Lucan

Ha.

Her and Jacob were fecked weren’t they. Never stood a chance. I wonder how they’d have turned out in a normal family?
[Post edited 12 Apr 2019 22:54]

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Yay, we have another Reese-Mogg to love/loathe! on 22:55 - Apr 12 with 1319 viewsSwansea_Blue

Yay, we have another Reese-Mogg to love/loathe! on 22:49 - Apr 12 by Darth_Koont

eh?

At least try to have a point.

Pickles couldn’t find the point on a pencil. But he’s ours, that’s all that matters

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Yay, we have another Reese-Mogg to love/loathe! on 00:38 - Apr 13 with 1275 viewsMelford

Who breaks a butterfly on a wheel?

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024