Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Happy clapper !! 21:06 - Apr 12 with 834 viewsWickets

Just so as i'm clear in my mind , am i a happy clapper ? I hate the fact that we are about to be relegated but i refuse to boo or jeer the club i love . If the players have given 100% effort and come over to clap and wave to their loyal fans i will return that gesture in kind, same for the manager. I feel it is pretty obvious that Marcus Evans has made many mistakes since he has been our owner and i do not enjoy his spin but do feel that he deserves respect as we where in a very poor financial state when he bought the club and we are told that he has invested( if that is the right term) about 100 mill.
Happy clapper !! on 21:08 - Apr 12 with 818 viewsPJH

Well if you are then I am too-just about sums up my thoughts.

We await confirmation or otherwise of the correct terminology.
Happy clapper !! on 21:14 - Apr 12 with 790 viewsbluefunk

absolutely this
Happy clapper !! on 21:16 - Apr 12 with 787 viewstextbackup

but lets have it right, its his business so he should put money in to keep it running. should we thank him for that?

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Happy clapper !! on 21:27 - Apr 12 with 765 viewsSuperfrans

Happy clapper !! on 21:16 - Apr 12 by textbackup

but lets have it right, its his business so he should put money in to keep it running. should we thank him for that?

Just to be clear, in any other sector outside of football, a “business” which lost an average of £6m, £7m a year would be closed down. That’s not a “business”, it’s a charity.

It isn’t the role, or responsibility of a businessman to subsidise his businesses. It is to make profit out of them.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Happy clapper !! on 21:28 - Apr 12 with 757 viewstextbackup

Happy clapper !! on 21:27 - Apr 12 by Superfrans

Just to be clear, in any other sector outside of football, a “business” which lost an average of £6m, £7m a year would be closed down. That’s not a “business”, it’s a charity.

It isn’t the role, or responsibility of a businessman to subsidise his businesses. It is to make profit out of them.

you know what, I do make you right. I see both sides of this, but neither of them make me happy

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Happy clapper !! on 21:50 - Apr 12 with 702 viewsSuperfrans

Happy clapper !! on 21:28 - Apr 12 by textbackup

you know what, I do make you right. I see both sides of this, but neither of them make me happy

None of us are happy, to be fair.

Personally, I long since mourned our relegation. I just want it over now.

I did wonder how I might react, but when it looked possible that it would be confirmed on Tuesday evening (at half time, we just needed Millwall to take the lead and we’d be on our way down) I didn’t feel upset at all. I just felt relieved, mostly.

I’m going to enjoy tomorrow. I actually reckon we might win - but still get relegated.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024