Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
When you thought Trump couldn’t sink any lower 22:54 - Apr 12 with 2164 viewsElderGrizzly

He does this. Pure racist dog whistling, incitement of violence to his base and putting this poor woman’s life at risk

When you thought Trump couldn’t sink any lower on 22:58 - Apr 12 with 2147 viewsSwansea_Blue

Sht reception here (which is Bromsgrove unfortunately - handy hint, don’t add it to your holiday wish list, certainly not the Premier Inn and ubiquitous Chef & Brewer!).

What’s the video?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

When you thought Trump couldn’t sink any lower on 23:01 - Apr 12 with 2130 viewsElderGrizzly

When you thought Trump couldn’t sink any lower on 22:58 - Apr 12 by Swansea_Blue

Sht reception here (which is Bromsgrove unfortunately - handy hint, don’t add it to your holiday wish list, certainly not the Premier Inn and ubiquitous Chef & Brewer!).

What’s the video?

Taking the words of Ilhan Omar out of context and mixing them with video of 9/11.

He’s too thick to make it, so assume Stephen Miller is behind it. The fact the White House account RT’s it is even worse

He’s also now offering to obstruct justice as long as people carry out his wishes

[Post edited 12 Apr 2019 23:05]
When you thought Trump couldn’t sink any lower on 23:22 - Apr 12 with 2079 viewsCoastalblue

When you thought Trump couldn’t sink any lower on 23:01 - Apr 12 by ElderGrizzly

Taking the words of Ilhan Omar out of context and mixing them with video of 9/11.

He’s too thick to make it, so assume Stephen Miller is behind it. The fact the White House account RT’s it is even worse

He’s also now offering to obstruct justice as long as people carry out his wishes

[Post edited 12 Apr 2019 23:05]

I'd say he was an odious jerk, but that would do him no justice. How do human beings get taken in by people like this?

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

When you thought Trump couldn’t sink any lower on 23:45 - Apr 12 with 2042 viewsfloridablue

When you thought Trump couldn’t sink any lower on 23:22 - Apr 12 by Coastalblue

I'd say he was an odious jerk, but that would do him no justice. How do human beings get taken in by people like this?

He got my vote and he'd get it again!
When you thought Trump couldn’t sink any lower on 01:01 - Apr 13 with 1945 viewsfactual_blue

When you thought Trump couldn’t sink any lower on 23:45 - Apr 12 by floridablue

The South lost the Civil War. Slavery ended.

Get over it.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

When you thought Trump couldn’t sink any lower on 10:50 - Apr 13 with 1687 viewsBluerunner

When you thought Trump couldn’t sink any lower on 01:01 - Apr 13 by factual_blue

The South lost the Civil War. Slavery ended.

Get over it.

Slavery did indeed end... thanks to Republicans.
When you thought Trump couldn’t sink any lower on 11:01 - Apr 13 with 1666 viewsfactual_blue

When you thought Trump couldn’t sink any lower on 10:50 - Apr 13 by Bluerunner

Slavery did indeed end... thanks to Republicans.

Although the southern states found ways to continue it. By the start of the 20th century 73% of the state of Alabama's revenues came from leasing out slaves. Slavery became a legal punishment (13th amendment) and any 'crime' (including swearing) enabled the authorities to sentence a man to slavery.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

When you thought Trump couldn’t sink any lower on 11:14 - Apr 13 with 1650 viewsDarth_Koont

He's a truly hateful specimen.

This is the actual context around the quote:

"Because here’s the truth. Here’s the truth. Far too long we have lived with the discomfort of being a second-class citizen and, frankly, I’m tired of it, and every single Muslim in this country should be tired of it.

CAIR was founded after 9/11 because they recognized that ‘some people did something’ and that all of us were starting to lose access to our civil liberties."

And tellingly from earlier in her speech:

"We finally have a leader a world leader in the White House who publicly says Islam hates us. Who fuels hate against Muslims. Who thinks it is okay, it is okay to speak about a faith, and a whole community, in a way that is dehumanizing, vilifying and doesn’t understand, or at least makes us want to think that he doesn’t understand the consequences that his words might have.

Some people like me know that he understands the consequences."

Pronouns: He/Him

Login to get fewer ads

When you thought Trump couldn’t sink any lower on 11:32 - Apr 13 with 1603 viewsLord_Lucan

When you thought Trump couldn’t sink any lower on 23:45 - Apr 12 by floridablue

WTF

He's a nutter.

I heard this morning that during his election campaign he praised Wikilinks 141 times.

Tick tock, let's see what's next.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

When you thought Trump couldn’t sink any lower on 11:33 - Apr 13 with 1595 viewsunstableblue

When you thought Trump couldn’t sink any lower on 11:14 - Apr 13 by Darth_Koont

He's a truly hateful specimen.

This is the actual context around the quote:

"Because here’s the truth. Here’s the truth. Far too long we have lived with the discomfort of being a second-class citizen and, frankly, I’m tired of it, and every single Muslim in this country should be tired of it.

CAIR was founded after 9/11 because they recognized that ‘some people did something’ and that all of us were starting to lose access to our civil liberties."

And tellingly from earlier in her speech:

"We finally have a leader a world leader in the White House who publicly says Islam hates us. Who fuels hate against Muslims. Who thinks it is okay, it is okay to speak about a faith, and a whole community, in a way that is dehumanizing, vilifying and doesn’t understand, or at least makes us want to think that he doesn’t understand the consequences that his words might have.

Some people like me know that he understands the consequences."

Trump is just horrific isn't he, such a low point for the world to have him as POTUS. I note on some recent reporting that Tommy Robinson's mob and their ilk have latched on to using fake news... which is one of Trump's many hateful by-products.

i.e. Fake News = Truth about horrible people.

Have you seen some of the extracts from this expose of his golf behaviour.. just shows him as a a complete leech.... brazen cheating, bullying and with no care for what anyone thinks.

Farage's buddy.

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

When you thought Trump couldn’t sink any lower on 11:57 - Apr 13 with 1572 viewsDubtractor

You're completely wrong on this EG.

I've never been of the view Trump couldn't sink any lower.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

When you thought Trump couldn’t sink any lower on 12:21 - Apr 13 with 1537 viewsXYZ

When you thought Trump couldn’t sink any lower on 11:33 - Apr 13 by unstableblue

Trump is just horrific isn't he, such a low point for the world to have him as POTUS. I note on some recent reporting that Tommy Robinson's mob and their ilk have latched on to using fake news... which is one of Trump's many hateful by-products.

i.e. Fake News = Truth about horrible people.

Have you seen some of the extracts from this expose of his golf behaviour.. just shows him as a a complete leech.... brazen cheating, bullying and with no care for what anyone thinks.

Farage's buddy.

Meanwhile Farage (again) talks about "donning khaki and taking up arms" if he doesn't get his way.

Instead of getting prosecuted for incitement to violence he gets a day's free unchallenged publicity on the BBC.
When you thought Trump couldn’t sink any lower on 12:34 - Apr 13 with 1513 viewsDubtractor

When you thought Trump couldn’t sink any lower on 12:21 - Apr 13 by XYZ

Meanwhile Farage (again) talks about "donning khaki and taking up arms" if he doesn't get his way.

Instead of getting prosecuted for incitement to violence he gets a day's free unchallenged publicity on the BBC.

I was thinking about that latter point yesterday. A remarkable amount of coverage for a brand new fringe party. And as you say, with little or no critical challenge.

It would be interesting to see how, for example, the green party would get on if they were given that sort of promotion.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

When you thought Trump couldn’t sink any lower on 12:52 - Apr 13 with 1486 viewsBluerunner

When you thought Trump couldn’t sink any lower on 11:01 - Apr 13 by factual_blue

Although the southern states found ways to continue it. By the start of the 20th century 73% of the state of Alabama's revenues came from leasing out slaves. Slavery became a legal punishment (13th amendment) and any 'crime' (including swearing) enabled the authorities to sentence a man to slavery.

Alabama.. the state of Democratic Governor George Wallace? Selma Alabama - ring a bell?

Still, things are changing. I have followed Candace Owens for over two years. This was, I think, her first video. Funny -

She stopped her videos about a year ago.

Her career has taken off (helped by a Kanye West twitter exchange). The latest video is of her testimony to the House Judiciary Committee. I have never seen anyone hit back so hard at these political creeps. Keep an eye on this girl! She is only 29 and has just become engaged to a Brit. Of course most people on here prefer the other 29 year old, AOC.

Candace's movement, Blexit. encourages black people to exit the Democratic Party. Only about 20% need do that and Trump wins. Well he probably does anyway.
When you thought Trump couldn’t sink any lower on 12:53 - Apr 13 with 1481 viewsBluerunner

I forgot the House video ...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024