Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Today’s going to be very strange isn’t it. 09:47 - Apr 13 with 1413 viewsSwailsey

I remember feeling quite emotional a few games back, despite not intending to be - it was just the feeling around the stadium of 1000’s of people suddenly feeling flat (late goal - can’t remember which one). Since then I’ve been fairly resigned to it, but I think when it actually happens, sharing it with so many people will be very difficult.

I imagine we will go down today, and it’ll be something that everyone there is yet to experience I assume (relegation to that level).

Still - I’m meeting Spruce today (and potentially 11 other logins *wink*) so every cloud!
[Post edited 13 Apr 2019 9:48]

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Today’s going to be very strange isn’t it. on 09:51 - Apr 13 with 1382 viewsEwan_Oozami

Can we have a group photo please? Would be good to see who I need to avoid at games!

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Today’s going to be very strange isn’t it. on 09:57 - Apr 13 with 1359 viewsfooters

Don't be scared. x

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Today’s going to be very strange isn’t it. on 09:57 - Apr 13 with 1360 viewsGuthrum

Town were relegated to the third tier in 1955 (just one season after winning it for the first time), so there are likely to be some at the ground today who can remember it.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Today’s going to be very strange isn’t it. on 09:58 - Apr 13 with 1360 viewschristiand

Really hope we go down swinging today. Got thoroughly outplayed on Wednesday night at Brentford, lets at least go down with a fight against the Brum.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Today’s going to be very strange isn’t it. on 10:02 - Apr 13 with 1336 viewsGuthrum

Today’s going to be very strange isn’t it. on 09:58 - Apr 13 by christiand

Really hope we go down swinging today. Got thoroughly outplayed on Wednesday night at Brentford, lets at least go down with a fight against the Brum.

Lose today and Birmingham could find themselves in a spot of bother. That points deduction means they aren't out of the relegation woods themselves.

Today’s going to be very strange isn’t it. on 10:03 - Apr 13 with 1330 viewspointofblue

Regarding the game with the late goal - Reading?

I know what you mean as, although I think some fans embraced our fate on New Years Day and most by the Hull match, with Que Sera Sera being belted out, it’s going to be strange to have it finalised. As said I hope we go down fighting as I think our performances since the international break, even at Bolton, have ranged from poor to dire.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Today’s going to be very strange isn’t it. on 11:57 - Apr 13 with 1203 viewschristiand

Today’s going to be very strange isn’t it. on 10:02 - Apr 13 by Guthrum

Lose today and Birmingham could find themselves in a spot of bother. That points deduction means they aren't out of the relegation woods themselves.

They're still a decent Championship side Guthrum, they looked good the other night against Sheffield United. Think we could have our hands full, but lets not go down with a whimper lets have a go at them.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Today’s going to be very strange isn’t it. on 14:04 - Apr 13 with 1112 viewsGuthrum

Today’s going to be very strange isn’t it. on 11:57 - Apr 13 by christiand

They're still a decent Championship side Guthrum, they looked good the other night against Sheffield United. Think we could have our hands full, but lets not go down with a whimper lets have a go at them.

Indeed. I meant they have something to fight for, too.

Login to get fewer ads

Today’s going to be very strange isn’t it. on 14:09 - Apr 13 with 1092 viewsJ2BLUE

No wonder you're emotional. Meeting Spruce, bloody hell.

Good luck. Let me know if you want a fake emergency phone call at any point.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Today’s going to be very strange isn’t it. on 14:26 - Apr 13 with 1040 viewsSwailsey

Today’s going to be very strange isn’t it. on 14:09 - Apr 13 by J2BLUE

No wonder you're emotional. Meeting Spruce, bloody hell.

Good luck. Let me know if you want a fake emergency phone call at any point.

He was a delight!

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Today’s going to be very strange isn’t it. on 14:29 - Apr 13 with 1032 viewsJ2BLUE

Today’s going to be very strange isn’t it. on 14:26 - Apr 13 by Swailsey

He was a delight!

It's ok, he'll be gone soon. You won't have to pretend any more.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Today’s going to be very strange isn’t it. on 14:33 - Apr 13 with 1016 viewsSwailsey

Today’s going to be very strange isn’t it. on 14:29 - Apr 13 by J2BLUE

It's ok, he'll be gone soon. You won't have to pretend any more.

£15.99 is a bargain.

Today’s going to be very strange isn’t it. on 14:40 - Apr 13 with 993 viewsSpruceMoose

Today’s going to be very strange isn’t it. on 14:33 - Apr 13 by Swailsey

£15.99 is a bargain.

I'll give you mates rates from now on!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024