Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How many chances have we had in games recently? 17:13 - Apr 13 with 556 viewschristiand

Just not been good enough to capitalise. You think of all the 1-1 draws we've had during this current run, just taking one of those during those games could've made all the difference. For all the bad we've been this season, it just goes to show we're not that far away - 16 draws is quite an incredible stat. It's a game of small margins, but a bit of shrewd investment ME could be all PL needs.

Oh, I've just read that back....'shrewd investment' from ME there lies the problem!!

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

How many chances have we had in games recently? on 18:44 - Apr 13 with 488 viewsstrikalite

I know the table doesn't lie and all that but Jesus wept we've had zero luck along the way this season, even last two games at crucial moments we hit the post, fine margins indeed, generally we simply don't create enough though, but it's right that you get no luck at the bottom too..
How many chances have we had in games recently? on 19:56 - Apr 13 with 448 viewsSonOfSpock

How many chances have we had in games recently? on 18:44 - Apr 13 by strikalite

I know the table doesn't lie and all that but Jesus wept we've had zero luck along the way this season, even last two games at crucial moments we hit the post, fine margins indeed, generally we simply don't create enough though, but it's right that you get no luck at the bottom too..

I'd also venture that only playing 1 up front at home in particular doesn't help, but it is trendy at the moment..
How many chances have we had in games recently? on 20:00 - Apr 13 with 438 viewschristiand

How many chances have we had in games recently? on 18:44 - Apr 13 by strikalite

I think it’s then that you start thinking the writing is on the wall.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024