Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Today highlighted my concern for next season 17:18 - Apr 13 with 1412 viewsgeg1992

We’re far too lightweight.

Poll: Who would you play in place of Burns on Sunday?

Today highlighted my concern for next season on 17:58 - Apr 13 with 1334 viewsGeoffSentence

Forget your worries my friend. Put them to one side and recall Dalian Atkinson. These youngsters are all come to come back bulked up and ready for the fight.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Today highlighted my concern for next season on 18:12 - Apr 13 with 1283 viewsRIPbobby

We have simply not been good enough man for man. How many times has the manager/s said we played well and didn't get the results we deserved. That says to me that the percentage levels and effort were peaking most of the time, but the quality/class was not good enough. Simple as that.
Today highlighted my concern for next season on 18:26 - Apr 13 with 1221 viewsRomeo4

I’d agree with that. A midfield with both Dozzell and Bish in it is far too lightweight. Looked like a more competitive midfield in 2nd half despite having a player less in there.
Today highlighted my concern for next season on 21:33 - Apr 13 with 1103 views3_5_2

what? you kidding?

we have Toto!

Hindsight is always 20:20
Poll: Which system should we play?

Today highlighted my concern for next season on 21:37 - Apr 13 with 1084 viewspeterleeblue

And the fact that we really are not very good.
Today highlighted my concern for next season on 21:39 - Apr 13 with 1076 viewsGirthyguy

Don't worry we have N Daw and Akinfenwa lined up for next season
Today highlighted my concern for next season on 21:44 - Apr 13 with 1046 viewsBloomBlue

A lot of youngsters start light but soon fill out, look at Dyer in his first couple of seasons a lot of people affectionately called him space hopper because an old opposition midfield would simply stand between Dyer and the ball and Dyer would bounce off him. But after a couple of seasons Dyer filled out and stopped bouncing off and started winning the ball off them.
Today highlighted my concern for next season on 22:01 - Apr 13 with 995 viewsrickw

I've thought that. I like Skuse but if we think Bishop and Dozzell are the future then I don't think Skuse is the other midfielder who'll get the best out of them.

We need a big physical tough tackling ball winner who can dominate midfield and let them play

Poll: Of the Non Favourites for ITFC managers job who would you prefer
Blog: Reasons for Relegation

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024