Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Joey Barton back in serious trouble it looks like then 17:32 - Apr 13 with 2290 viewsMullet

I'd back Lambert in that scenario next season, mainly because he'll have Voldermort to steam in regardless.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Joey Barton back in serious trouble it looks like then on 18:17 - Apr 13 with 1830 viewsMullet

Imagine that being the Ipswich manager

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Joey Barton back in serious trouble it looks like then on 19:33 - Apr 13 with 1443 viewsJohnny_Boy

Joey Barton back in serious trouble it looks like then on 18:17 - Apr 13 by Mullet

Imagine that being the Ipswich manager

Arf

Joey Barton back in serious trouble it looks like then on 20:11 - Apr 13 with 1288 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Joey Barton back in serious trouble it looks like then on 19:33 - Apr 13 by Johnny_Boy

Arf

There’s only one Ipswich manager I can think of that’s tried to have a fight in recent times...

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Joey Barton back in serious trouble it looks like then on 20:37 - Apr 13 with 1176 viewsJohnny_Boy

Joey Barton back in serious trouble it looks like then on 20:11 - Apr 13 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

There’s only one Ipswich manager I can think of that’s tried to have a fight in recent times...

Yes. With the fans.
Joey Barton back in serious trouble it looks like then on 21:06 - Apr 13 with 1059 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Joey Barton back in serious trouble it looks like then on 20:37 - Apr 13 by Johnny_Boy

Yes. With the fans.

Nope, you’ve lost me there

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Joey Barton back in serious trouble it looks like then on 21:17 - Apr 13 with 1000 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Joey Barton back in serious trouble it looks like then on 20:11 - Apr 13 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

I recall one squaring up to a rather large member of his own dressing room at the club he went to manage afterwards (allegedly) some years ago. I think you are most likely alluding to his successor here.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024