Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
That can't be our core squad by the way. 19:35 - Apr 13 with 2236 viewsMrTown

Another poster made a valid point, that cannot be our core squad next year.

So many will leave and rightfully should.

So many areas that need strengthening, especially at both ends of the pitch.

Our leaders who are meant to be leading us, where have they been. (I'm looking at Skuse, Chambers, Bart). - Skuse and Chambo have a role to play, no way should they be regulars anymore.

Sort it out Lambert, MASSIVE summer ahead.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

That can't be our core squad by the way. on 20:07 - Apr 13 with 2124 viewsPJH

I know that as you make so many posts it must be very difficult to remember what you have said in the past but a month ago you announced that there was no major overhaul necessary.
Looking forward to further announcements.
That can't be our core squad by the way. on 20:18 - Apr 13 with 2076 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

That can't be our core squad by the way. on 20:07 - Apr 13 by PJH

I know that as you make so many posts it must be very difficult to remember what you have said in the past but a month ago you announced that there was no major overhaul necessary.

Lollers

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

That can't be our core squad by the way. on 20:20 - Apr 13 with 2058 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

On a serious note, by my count we have 29 non-loan first team players in the squad currently

Any overhaul is going to need a lot of players going out before we can bring anyone in

That can't be our core squad by the way. on 20:33 - Apr 13 with 2010 viewspatrickswell

A key difference is that when Webster, McGoldrick, Waghorn and Garner all left people were worried.

If we sold Nsiala, Nolan, Jackson and Harrison on May 6, there would be barely a ripple.
That can't be our core squad by the way. on 21:55 - Apr 13 with 1863 viewsNo9

"So many areas that need strengthening, especially at both ends of the pitch. "

Very true, the speed with which opposition teams can be in their own box under pressure & be in towns box with a scoring opportunity is a very serious situation that must be resolved.
One of the reasons things are so grim this season is the Player of the Year for 3 season running has had a bad time
Alarm bells have rung no one took any notice
Times up
That can't be our core squad by the way. on 22:04 - Apr 13 with 1825 viewsMrTown

That can't be our core squad by the way. on 20:07 - Apr 13 by PJH

We must stick to our opinions and never ever change them. Great attitude, bet you’ll go far in life

That can't be our core squad by the way. on 22:29 - Apr 13 with 1756 viewsjeera

That can't be our core squad by the way. on 22:04 - Apr 13 by MrTown

We must stick to our opinions and never ever change them. Great attitude, bet you’ll go far in life

You contradict yourself and then tell a man twice your age "he'll go far in life".

You get worse.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

That can't be our core squad by the way. on 22:30 - Apr 13 with 1752 viewsNthsuffolkblue

That can't be our core squad by the way. on 20:20 - Apr 13 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

On a serious note, by my count we have 29 non-loan first team players in the squad currently

Any overhaul is going to need a lot of players going out before we can bring anyone in

Aren't about 15 of them out long-term injured, though?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Login to get fewer ads

That can't be our core squad by the way. on 23:07 - Apr 13 with 1674 viewsMrTown

That can't be our core squad by the way. on 22:29 - Apr 13 by jeera

You contradict yourself and then tell a man twice your age "he'll go far in life".

You get worse.

I only get better. Every single day.

That can't be our core squad by the way. on 00:29 - Apr 14 with 1541 viewsVaughan8

That can't be our core squad by the way. on 20:33 - Apr 13 by patrickswell

A key difference is that when Webster, McGoldrick, Waghorn and Garner all left people were worried.

If we sold Nsiala, Nolan, Jackson and Harrison on May 6, there would be barely a ripple.

If only...….. haha

Seriously, Nolan seemed to be doing well. The jury is still out on the other 3. Personally I have seem Nsiala a few times and he has been absolutely cr@p. But then people on here say he plays well some games so what do I know!

We definitely needs someone who can score. I am not convinced those 2 strikers are going to scare a lot even in League 1.
That can't be our core squad by the way. on 04:45 - Apr 14 with 1393 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

That can't be our core squad by the way. on 22:30 - Apr 13 by Nthsuffolkblue

Aren't about 15 of them out long-term injured, though?

Yes but that’s beside the point - we’ll still need to clear players out before we can bring them in, in any great numbers at least

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024