Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1 19:54 - Apr 13 with 4598 viewsEly_Blue

I’d be interested to know just what kind of support we could be looking at next season

Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

[Post edited 13 Apr 2019 19:55]

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1 on 20:04 - Apr 13 with 4522 viewsJ2BLUE

I'm trying to convince my people to return.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1 on 20:10 - Apr 13 with 4518 viewsmos

Many of us where we sit aren’t going to renew/return.

Not necessarily the cost, just the dreadful football that is on show.

Even if tickets were free, the majority of us would rather do something else that was more entertaining than watching the dire football I’m afraid.

“Our slick new attacking side is being outpassed and outmaneuvered by Ipswich” - West Ham Forum
Poll: How do you think we will finish next season?

Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1 on 20:10 - Apr 13 with 4504 viewsSwailsey

Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1 on 20:10 - Apr 13 by mos

Even if tickets were free, the majority of us would rather do something else that was more entertaining than watching the dire football I’m afraid.

That’s a shame. See you when we’re successful I guess.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1 on 21:15 - Apr 13 with 4354 viewsmos

Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1 on 20:10 - Apr 13 by Swailsey

That’s a shame. See you when we’re successful I guess.

I’m not denying it; I’m far from being a fan.

Can’t stand turning up each Saturday to not be entertained, so on that basis we won’t bother anymore.

I look forward to hearing your triumphant celebrations when we draw at home to Rochdale however!

“Our slick new attacking side is being outpassed and outmaneuvered by Ipswich” - West Ham Forum

A lot of greens there on 21:37 - Apr 13 with 4285 viewsDyland

"Didn’t have one this year, will get one next year"

wtf

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1 on 07:18 - Apr 14 with 4065 viewsbrogansnose

Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1 on 20:10 - Apr 13 by mos

The dreadful football on show ? But its been fine up to now ? Should have jacked it in years ago.
Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1 on 08:39 - Apr 14 with 3946 viewsjas0999

You really need an option for depends on price. I don’t personally buy in to fans should go whatever the cost, because it’s about affordability. For some, and I include myself in this, if the price is too high in relation to league one football it becomes hard to justify as many don’t have money just sitting around.
Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1 on 08:51 - Apr 14 with 3913 viewscarlisleaway

Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1 on 20:04 - Apr 13 by J2BLUE

Yes reknewing, but next season is the most important year for a fan base to support Ipswich, especially with the major loss of £7,000,000.......please do not go on about Marcus Evans, it is down to us to financially back the club.
Login to get fewer ads

Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1 on 08:54 - Apr 14 with 3907 viewsEly_Blue

Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1 on 08:39 - Apr 14 by jas0999

You really need an option for depends on price. I don’t personally buy in to fans should go whatever the cost, because it’s about affordability. For some, and I include myself in this, if the price is too high in relation to league one football it becomes hard to justify as many don’t have money just sitting around.

Blah blah, I for one would still buy one if the price was the same as this year, you contradict yourself just to get your moan in.

In one hand you say it’s about the price and people not just having the money laying around but in the next breath you say it’s about cost vs league 1 football? What’s your real point here?

Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1 on 09:25 - Apr 14 with 3846 viewsmonty_radio

Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1 on 08:54 - Apr 14 by Ely_Blue

Blah blah, I for one would still buy one if the price was the same as this year, you contradict yourself just to get your moan in.

In one hand you say it’s about the price and people not just having the money laying around but in the next breath you say it’s about cost vs league 1 football? What’s your real point here?

Not quite in the same breath, is it, but in the same paragraph? It's two thoughts. One is about the poll - there should have been an option on price i.e. will you buy one if the price is right (that's where I would have been, given that option).

His second thought, he says, is personal, and is quality-of-football dependent. I have not had a season ticket this year, but am looking to the price to make my mind up for me next year.

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1 on 09:30 - Apr 14 with 3833 viewsEly_Blue

Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1 on 09:25 - Apr 14 by monty_radio

Not quite in the same breath, is it, but in the same paragraph? It's two thoughts. One is about the poll - there should have been an option on price i.e. will you buy one if the price is right (that's where I would have been, given that option).

His second thought, he says, is personal, and is quality-of-football dependent. I have not had a season ticket this year, but am looking to the price to make my mind up for me next year.

The thing is there are certain poster, including that poster who, even if I had put that option into the poll, would still have found something negative to say

Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1 on 09:31 - Apr 14 with 3830 viewstextbackup

If you are within an ok travel distance to make it worthwhile you’ll buy a ST if you properly support the club. No ifs or buts

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1 on 11:46 - Apr 14 with 3725 viewsWonky

You missed the 'get one every year, end of' box.
Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1 on 12:04 - Apr 14 with 3692 viewspointofblue

Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1 on 21:15 - Apr 13 by mos

I’m not denying it; I’m far from being a fan.

Can’t stand turning up each Saturday to not be entertained, so on that basis we won’t bother anymore.

I look forward to hearing your triumphant celebrations when we draw at home to Rochdale however!

Ok, we’ll see you if we draw Man City in the cup. You can come in a light blue shirt.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1 on 12:34 - Apr 14 with 3653 viewsJ2BLUE

Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1 on 20:04 - Apr 13 by J2BLUE

A downvote Pickles?!?! For trying to convince people to return with me to support our club?

Weirdo.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1 on 13:22 - Apr 14 with 3594 viewsmos

Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1 on 12:04 - Apr 14 by pointofblue

Ok, we’ll see you if we draw Man City in the cup. You can come in a light blue shirt.

Well that was funny.

Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1 on 17:06 - Apr 14 with 3459 viewsChurchman75

Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1 on 13:22 - Apr 14 by mos

Well that was funny.

I haven’t had a season ticket for 15 years due to refereeing but am stopping to support the coub.
It needs us more than ever, I will I’ll be buying 4 season tickets next season

Poll: Attendance today as its community day and ticket offer..... SAR Upper is full..

Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1 on 17:10 - Apr 14 with 3442 viewsTendring_Blue

Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1 on 17:06 - Apr 14 by Churchman75

I haven’t had a season ticket for 15 years due to refereeing but am stopping to support the coub.
It needs us more than ever, I will I’ll be buying 4 season tickets next season

I will be back. And will be paying full adult price for the first time. So no matter how much they cut the price, they get more from me.

Trying to whip up support as well. League 1 is all about gate revenue, the more support the more investment on the pitch. We can genuinely make a difference.

Excited, nervous but bring it on!
Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1 on 17:32 - Apr 14 with 3380 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

It’s not really even a question is it?

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1 on 18:16 - Apr 14 with 3321 viewsjas0999

Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1 on 08:54 - Apr 14 by Ely_Blue

Where did I moan? I’m just saying some people can’t afford to go. End of. Some people really push their budget to go but do so for Championship football - can they justify a similar outlay in league one? Each year I struggle to afford to go - but do so. I fully anticipate renewing. But all I’m saying is it’s tough to justify. I said the same thing when MM was churning out dire football.
Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1 on 18:19 - Apr 14 with 3314 viewsjas0999

Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1 on 09:30 - Apr 14 by Ely_Blue

The thing is there are certain poster, including that poster who, even if I had put that option into the poll, would still have found something negative to say

Please do explain what was negative? I’m talking about folk being able to afford to go. End of. Some people can’t afford it. Or justify it when money is tight. It’s wrong of you to think that doesn’t come into the equation.
Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1 on 18:38 - Apr 14 with 3297 viewsWickets

Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1 on 18:19 - Apr 14 by jas0999

Please do explain what was negative? I’m talking about folk being able to afford to go. End of. Some people can’t afford it. Or justify it when money is tight. It’s wrong of you to think that doesn’t come into the equation.

Yes i agree with you , i will re-new i always do as i can afford to . I hope that everyone who can afford it do buy a season ticket and those who cant continue to support the club, come to matches when you can as good times will return .
Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1 on 23:21 - Apr 14 with 3138 viewsEly_Blue

Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1 on 18:19 - Apr 14 by jas0999

You never have anything positive to say on any thread on either the forum or the news posts!

Do you really need me to provide you with examples?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024