Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Scenes 21:20 - Apr 13 with 16998 viewsunstableblue

Now those are fans....

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Scenes on 10:16 - Apr 14 with 5805 viewsTIB

Watched this a number of times last night...genuinely moved by it but also utterly proud...so much so I might have to go make a beer called “Absolute Scenes”. Hats off to all those there yesterday creating that atmosphere.

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

Scenes on 10:20 - Apr 14 with 5793 viewswitchdoctor

Scenes on 10:00 - Apr 14 by Lord_Lucan

Call me a happy clapper but I got what I wished for. Off the merry go round and a bit of hope, albeit dismantling things and taking a step backwards in the process.

You Blues!

bloody fat fingers..🙄
Scenes on 11:17 - Apr 14 with 5712 viewsnewcastlefan1984

You know they make a video before each season to sell season tickets.

They don't need too, this nearly moved me to tears.

These are real fans. Ipswich Town will be back trust me.

Just like my team Newcastle, we found Rafa and he is our best manager since Sir Bobby. Hopefully, Paul can help take you back where you belong challenging at the top end of the Championship in the future.
Scenes on 11:38 - Apr 14 with 5680 viewspointofblue

Even though we can’t really see their faces it’s the response of Lambert and Taylor which really gets me - clearly dumbfounded but in awe of the reaction from the fans. That just shows how great the response was yesterday.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Scenes on 11:41 - Apr 14 with 5672 viewsnoggin

Best fans in England right now. Proud to be a blue.
Special mention for Blue Action. This is amazing.
[Post edited 14 Apr 2019 11:43]

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Scenes on 11:48 - Apr 14 with 5654 viewsKropotkin123

78k views so far... I'd like to think it is other fans viewing in admiration... but I think I'm responsible for about 70k of those views.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Scenes on 11:52 - Apr 14 with 5631 viewsnoggin

Scenes on 11:48 - Apr 14 by Kropotkin123

78k views so far... I'd like to think it is other fans viewing in admiration... but I think I'm responsible for about 70k of those views.

And I'm the other 8000

Scenes on 13:06 - Apr 14 with 5536 viewschristiand

Scenes on 22:03 - Apr 13 by gtsb

I watched Lambert just stand there and take it in. He isn't wrong is he, the fans are still there. This relegation is expected. We've known for the last few years we are more likely to go down than up and very early on it became obvious. Some don't think Lambert is the man and some do. Me.... he's the man to get us back up and seems to love this club. He'll do it too. I'm so optimistic for next season.

Terrific, a statement has been made by ME, however let’s see his actions over the next few months they speak louder than words!

Oops, wrong thread!!
[Post edited 15 Apr 2019 12:27]

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Login to get fewer ads

Scenes on 14:12 - Apr 14 with 5473 viewsSwailsey

Scenes on 11:38 - Apr 14 by pointofblue

Even though we can’t really see their faces it’s the response of Lambert and Taylor which really gets me - clearly dumbfounded but in awe of the reaction from the fans. That just shows how great the response was yesterday.

N/T
[Post edited 14 Apr 2019 14:12]

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Scenes on 14:30 - Apr 14 with 5445 viewsKeaneish

Penny for PL's thoughts? If I were him, that reaction would make me get the it between my teeth and doeverything I could to repay that faith back. Sounds like Evan's has finally been roused from some kind of deep sleep. One step back to take two forward?

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Scenes on 17:14 - Apr 14 with 5344 viewsjontysnut

until now this was my favourite fan vid. Hibs at Hampden. I'm sure we could do this last game if anyone can substitute 'leith' for something local.

'My heart is broken..'

Scenes on 17:30 - Apr 14 with 5317 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Scenes on 10:16 - Apr 14 by TIB

Watched this a number of times last night...genuinely moved by it but also utterly proud...so much so I might have to go make a beer called “Absolute Scenes”. Hats off to all those there yesterday creating that atmosphere.

I ought to have got ‘absolute scenes’ trademarked

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Scenes on 20:07 - Apr 14 with 5213 viewsSwansea_Blue

Scenes on 10:14 - Apr 14 by GlasgowBlue

Indeed. We were becoming the ultimate participants. Existing only to make up the numbers in the division.

This season has been the kick up the backside the club was in dire need of. If we retain the majority if the current squad then we can use this to bring everyone together and get back to competing again.

I hope it’s the kick up the backside Marcus needs to move on, otherwise it could be a wasted chance.

What’s captured in the OP’s video is what I’ve been trying to get across to those on here who are still stuck in a negative rut. The support has been very good lately because we’ve seen the effort that’s gone in. I don’t know how you could go to matches and not see that. Sure, we have a catastrophic defensive error in us each game and a ‘strike force’ (term very loosely applied) who couldn’t hit a barn door with a banjo, but the performances have been good. If we had a Murph type in his prime with another 20+ goals I doubt we’d be anywhere near relegation. But those out there on the pitch, no matter how lacking in quality have given it a good go and apparently care. I can’t ask for anything more.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Scenes on 20:08 - Apr 14 with 5212 viewsnoggin

Scenes on 17:14 - Apr 14 by jontysnut

until now this was my favourite fan vid. Hibs at Hampden. I'm sure we could do this last game if anyone can substitute 'leith' for something local.

'My heart is broken..'

Difference is, that is a team who have just won the cup, not relegated to the 3rd tier.

Scenes on 20:20 - Apr 14 with 5178 viewsTIB

Scenes on 17:30 - Apr 14 by The_Romford_Blue

I ought to have got ‘absolute scenes’ trademarked

I'll mention you on the bottles Rommy and send some royalties through from time to time

Scenes on 20:20 - Apr 14 with 5173 viewsMelford

Scenes on 20:07 - Apr 14 by Swansea_Blue

I hope it’s the kick up the backside Marcus needs to move on, otherwise it could be a wasted chance.

What’s captured in the OP’s video is what I’ve been trying to get across to those on here who are still stuck in a negative rut. The support has been very good lately because we’ve seen the effort that’s gone in. I don’t know how you could go to matches and not see that. Sure, we have a catastrophic defensive error in us each game and a ‘strike force’ (term very loosely applied) who couldn’t hit a barn door with a banjo, but the performances have been good. If we had a Murph type in his prime with another 20+ goals I doubt we’d be anywhere near relegation. But those out there on the pitch, no matter how lacking in quality have given it a good go and apparently care. I can’t ask for anything more.

Nobody has downed tools, nobody has gobbed off to the press, there hasn't been any training ground bust-ups between players. No stories of extra-curricular activities like being out on the piss and getting into fights or anything like that. I think they have all given everything they've got effort-wise, they just haven't been good enough.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

Scenes on 20:23 - Apr 14 with 5157 viewsWickwar_Blue

That makes me have a massive lump (in my throat before anyone suggests anywhere else)

Proud of ITFC. Proud of Suffolk.

Sending support from Holland!
Scenes on 20:53 - Apr 14 with 5087 viewsBlue_Moses

Scenes on 20:23 - Apr 14 by Wickwar_Blue

That makes me have a massive lump (in my throat before anyone suggests anywhere else)

Proud of ITFC. Proud of Suffolk.

Sending support from Holland!

Amazing, not planned either. Genuinely didn't expect everyone to stay behind.

I lost my dad in August and he would have loved this, don't mind admitting it got a bit emotional.
Scenes on 22:21 - Apr 14 with 5011 viewsLord_Lucan

Scenes on 20:20 - Apr 14 by Melford

Nobody has downed tools, nobody has gobbed off to the press, there hasn't been any training ground bust-ups between players. No stories of extra-curricular activities like being out on the piss and getting into fights or anything like that. I think they have all given everything they've got effort-wise, they just haven't been good enough.

This and we are in a rut, confidence must be shot to pieces.

We just need this season to finish and we can start again.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Scenes on 11:33 - Apr 15 with 4853 viewsHeathlander

Went to watch Feyenoord on Saturday so wasn't there to see this. Saw it on video when I got back. It brought tears to my eyes. That was more special than anything I saw in Rotterdam from their fans who are supposed to be classed as some of the best.

If we can keep this atmosphere going then anything is possible. Fair play to Blue Action.

Uppa Towen.

PS Everyone in Holland who I spoke to when asked where we were from and after telling them Ipswich they all without fail said said " Ahhh Ipswich Town" .
Scenes on 11:39 - Apr 15 with 4844 viewsnoggin

Scenes on 11:33 - Apr 15 by Heathlander

Went to watch Feyenoord on Saturday so wasn't there to see this. Saw it on video when I got back. It brought tears to my eyes. That was more special than anything I saw in Rotterdam from their fans who are supposed to be classed as some of the best.

If we can keep this atmosphere going then anything is possible. Fair play to Blue Action.

Uppa Towen.

PS Everyone in Holland who I spoke to when asked where we were from and after telling them Ipswich they all without fail said said " Ahhh Ipswich Town" .

Still respected in Holland. Blue Action deserve a medal for their work on improving the atmosphere. Fantastic stuff.

Scenes on 12:26 - Apr 15 with 4779 viewsTIB

To be fair, I've seen it circulating on Instagram and there are hundreds of comments from other fans saying how good the support is...a fair few slating Norwich's support as well.

Scenes on 12:33 - Apr 15 with 4767 viewsnever_lose_the_faith

Someone must be peeling onions near me!! That is incredible, really limp in the throat. Massive respect to all you fans.
Scenes on 14:06 - Apr 15 with 4699 viewsLord_Lucan

Scenes on 12:26 - Apr 15 by TIB

To be fair, I've seen it circulating on Instagram and there are hundreds of comments from other fans saying how good the support is...a fair few slating Norwich's support as well.

I'd be interested in any links if you have time

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Scenes on 14:13 - Apr 15 with 4680 viewsKieran_Knows

140k views now including Instagram as well.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024