Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Scenes 21:20 - Apr 13 with 17030 viewsunstableblue

Now those are fans....

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Scenes on 21:30 - Apr 13 with 9183 viewsLord_Lucan

That is genuine class.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Scenes on 21:32 - Apr 13 with 9163 viewsSwailsey

Really glad that was captured. I said to my dad at the time how I was weirdly glad to have shared that moment of solidarity with him. I preferred to see it in person than hearing it on the radio from an away game.

The Chambers bit was intense, as was Collin and Toto’s look of disbelief.

Follow the town, up or down.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Scenes on 21:42 - Apr 13 with 9055 viewsITFC_Forever

Scenes on 21:32 - Apr 13 by Swailsey

Really glad that was captured. I said to my dad at the time how I was weirdly glad to have shared that moment of solidarity with him. I preferred to see it in person than hearing it on the radio from an away game.

The Chambers bit was intense, as was Collin and Toto’s look of disbelief.

Follow the town, up or down.

After the final whistle, nearly all the players collapsed on the turf, visibly upset we’d gone.

When they then made their way down to the North Stand, they just stood in disbelief at the outpouring of affection for the club.... they seemed to be genuinely moved by the ovation they got.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Scenes on 21:54 - Apr 13 with 8918 viewsJ2BLUE

Holy sh1t. Don't bother with the usual bullsh1t in with the STs about plans and how we hope to be successful. Just send everyone that on DVD.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Scenes on 21:58 - Apr 13 with 8861 viewsgainsboroughblue

Absolute class.

Stick your Premier League and it's overpaid superstars right where the sun don't shine.

This is football support at it's finest.

46 days of that type of dedication, respect and atmosphere next season will go far in inspiring any player of any level.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Scenes on 22:03 - Apr 13 with 8805 viewsgtsb

I watched Lambert just stand there and take it in. He isn't wrong is he, the fans are still there. This relegation is expected. We've known for the last few years we are more likely to go down than up and very early on it became obvious. Some don't think Lambert is the man and some do. Me.... he's the man to get us back up and seems to love this club. He'll do it too. I'm so optimistic for next season.
Scenes on 22:11 - Apr 13 with 8689 viewsartsbossbeard

That's beautiful, I bloody love this club.

Unstable, you've never had so many up votes

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Scenes on 22:19 - Apr 13 with 8587 viewsWestover

Wow fantastic just fantastic âš½
Login to get fewer ads

Scenes on 22:24 - Apr 13 with 8534 viewsCuffy81

Thanks for sharing, was all a bit surreal at the time.

Our fans should be proud of themselves

Just hope we get off to a good start next season,
Scenes on 22:30 - Apr 13 with 8457 viewsArnieM

That is why scum will always be in our shadow. They have no class

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Scenes on 22:52 - Apr 13 with 8266 viewsallezlesbleus

Scenes on 21:30 - Apr 13 by Lord_Lucan

That is genuine class.

That is real support - fantastic from everyone who was there.

Yes, we know things aren't perfect.....indeed a lot is far from perfect. But, there will be a number of players and fans from other clubs totally envious that, on what to an outsider is our worst day in 62 years, the players and club still receive such amazing support as that.

I believe the future is bright......get rid of this dependency on loanees, trust the youngsters a bit more and build a squad. If any Town player isn't close to tears after witnessing those scenes at the end of the game, then they need to be out of the door now. The players should be chomping at the bit to give something back to the fans next year.

COYBB. ITID.
Scenes on 23:32 - Apr 13 with 8016 viewsGuthrum

We may be defeated (for now), but they can't break our spirit.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Scenes on 23:46 - Apr 13 with 7948 viewsReuser_is_God

Scenes on 23:32 - Apr 13 by Guthrum

We may be defeated (for now), but they can't break our spirit.

They can break our windows but they can’t break our hearts.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Scenes on 01:06 - Apr 14 with 7760 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

At the time it felt quite empowering (is that the word?) to be apart of.

The players and lambert standing in awe at us as a fan base was a nice touch.

There aren’t many sets of fans that have suffered like we have in terms of lack of success in the last 20 years. To react like that after a relegation.. wow. What a club.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Scenes on 06:26 - Apr 14 with 7531 viewsbluejacko

Now I stayed there to take that in because it was superb! But there are some on here who called that lot ‘numbskulls’ so perhaps an apology is in order.
Scenes on 07:47 - Apr 14 with 7289 viewsTractorgirlforever

Amazing..it made me cry
You big girl. (n/t) on 07:48 - Apr 14 with 7276 viewsBloots

Scenes on 07:47 - Apr 14 by Tractorgirlforever

Amazing..it made me cry

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Scenes on 08:06 - Apr 14 with 7199 viewsStewards_Enquiry

Seeing Lambert taking it all in shows how the club is finally united ! McCarthy and Hurst were not club men ! They didn't care about the fans !

Get the season ticket and match day ticket price and these classy fans will be there ! Its time to show you care now M E do the right thing !
[Post edited 14 Apr 2019 11:01]

Poll: ARE YOU GOING TO CANCEL YOU DIRECT DEBIT TOMORROW ?

GREAT THAT THE MEDIA ALSO RECOGNISED... on 08:15 - Apr 14 with 7167 viewsunstableblue

... how special a moment it was and a demonstration of true football support

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Scenes on 09:00 - Apr 14 with 6943 viewswitchdoctor

Scenes on 08:06 - Apr 14 by Stewards_Enquiry

Seeing Lambert taking it all in shows how the club is finally united ! McCarthy and Hurst were not club men ! They didn't care about the fans !

Get the season ticket and match day ticket price and these classy fans will be there ! Its time to show you care now M E do the right thing !
[Post edited 14 Apr 2019 11:01]

imdeed...what a difference a year makes...from the toxic atmosphere generated by the manager at the the time to that fantastic show of passion and love for the club...yes, we were told to be careful what we wished for and nobody wished for relegation...but boy..it’s great to see the fans getting behind the lads again...brilliant!!
Scenes on 10:00 - Apr 14 with 6702 viewsLord_Lucan

Scenes on 09:00 - Apr 14 by witchdoctor

imdeed...what a difference a year makes...from the toxic atmosphere generated by the manager at the the time to that fantastic show of passion and love for the club...yes, we were told to be careful what we wished for and nobody wished for relegation...but boy..it’s great to see the fans getting behind the lads again...brilliant!!

Call me a happy clapper but I got what I wished for. Off the merry go round and a bit of hope, albeit dismantling things and taking a step backwards in the process.

You Blues!

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

Scenes on 10:07 - Apr 14 with 6661 viewsWestStanderLaLaLa

Scenes on 10:00 - Apr 14 by Lord_Lucan

Call me a happy clapper but I got what I wished for. Off the merry go round and a bit of hope, albeit dismantling things and taking a step backwards in the process.

You Blues!

When’s your ban up?

Poll: Your favourite thing about THAT goal?

Scenes on 10:08 - Apr 14 with 6648 viewsBackToRussia

Scenes on 10:07 - Apr 14 by WestStanderLaLaLa

When’s your ban up?

Can we get Lambert to do a presidential style pardon? Think it'd be right up his street.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Scenes on 10:11 - Apr 14 with 6616 viewsLord_Lucan

Scenes on 10:07 - Apr 14 by WestStanderLaLaLa

When’s your ban up?

Season after next I think.

Scenes on 10:14 - Apr 14 with 6570 viewsGlasgowBlue

Scenes on 10:00 - Apr 14 by Lord_Lucan

You Blues!

Indeed. We were becoming the ultimate participants. Existing only to make up the numbers in the division.

This season has been the kick up the backside the club was in dire need of. If we retain the majority if the current squad then we can use this to bring everyone together and get back to competing again.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024