Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season Tickets. 11:32 - Apr 14 with 2357 viewsPaddy39

So who will name their Stand where they sit and what they think the season ticket price should be for next season.

Bobby Robson Upper - Next season I think it should be £250

Poll: Are UEFA going to get rid of that knob, Sepp Blater at las, I think he's a joke.

Season Tickets. (n/t) on 19:41 - Apr 15 with 305 viewsAlanFB

Season Tickets. on 18:24 - Apr 15 by Cotton_eyed_joe

AlanFB - I pick and choose my games as I cant afford a season ticket that doesn't make me or anyone else plastic. Just because you can afford one doesn't make you a superior fan.

[Post edited 29 Apr 20:29]
Season Tickets. on 08:58 - Apr 16 with 196 viewsCotton_eyed_joe

Season Tickets. (n/t) on 19:41 - Apr 15 by AlanFB

[Post edited 29 Apr 20:29]

Wtf. I pay full price when I can attend. I can't attend due to work or family. It costs me 50 per game and that's without tickets so don't start all that s hit. You don't know my circumstances or anyone else's. I attend and support when I can and don't need jumped up bells like you claiming they are better fans as they have a season ticket. Up until 7 years ago I had a season ticket for 12 years. Family life changed and I had to sacrifice the season ticket. So grow up and respect other peoples circumstances before spouting off
Season Tickets. (n/t) on 09:41 - Apr 16 with 165 viewsAlanFB

Season Tickets. on 08:58 - Apr 16 by Cotton_eyed_joe

Wtf. I pay full price when I can attend. I can't attend due to work or family. It costs me 50 per game and that's without tickets so don't start all that s hit. You don't know my circumstances or anyone else's. I attend and support when I can and don't need jumped up bells like you claiming they are better fans as they have a season ticket. Up until 7 years ago I had a season ticket for 12 years. Family life changed and I had to sacrifice the season ticket. So grow up and respect other peoples circumstances before spouting off

[Post edited 29 Apr 20:28]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2019