Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season Tickets. 11:32 - Apr 14 with 1785 viewsPaddy39

So who will name their Stand where they sit and what they think the season ticket price should be for next season.

Bobby Robson Upper - Next season I think it should be £250

Poll: Are UEFA going to get rid of that knob, Sepp Blater at las, I think he's a joke.

Season Tickets. on 19:41 - Apr 15 with 227 viewsAlanFB

Season Tickets. on 18:24 - Apr 15 by Cotton_eyed_joe

AlanFB - I pick and choose my games as I cant afford a season ticket that doesn't make me or anyone else plastic. Just because you can afford one doesn't make you a superior fan.

But we go from 24,000 one week to 16,000 the next. If I was a player that would effect me as I think fans aren't there to cheer me on, they are there just to see the so called big glamour teams we are playing.

Where do the other 8-10,000 go when not at the home games? Busy queuing in Primark for a £5 pair of trainers and £2 tshirt.

Get behind the lads every week! Plastics are as much to blame as Paul Hurst!
Season Tickets. on 08:58 - Apr 16 with 118 viewsCotton_eyed_joe

Season Tickets. on 19:41 - Apr 15 by AlanFB

But we go from 24,000 one week to 16,000 the next. If I was a player that would effect me as I think fans aren't there to cheer me on, they are there just to see the so called big glamour teams we are playing.

Where do the other 8-10,000 go when not at the home games? Busy queuing in Primark for a £5 pair of trainers and £2 tshirt.

Get behind the lads every week! Plastics are as much to blame as Paul Hurst!

Wtf. I pay full price when I can attend. I can't attend due to work or family. It costs me 50 per game and that's without tickets so don't start all that s hit. You don't know my circumstances or anyone else's. I attend and support when I can and don't need jumped up bells like you claiming they are better fans as they have a season ticket. Up until 7 years ago I had a season ticket for 12 years. Family life changed and I had to sacrifice the season ticket. So grow up and respect other peoples circumstances before spouting off
Season Tickets. on 09:41 - Apr 16 with 87 viewsAlanFB

Season Tickets. on 08:58 - Apr 16 by Cotton_eyed_joe

Wtf. I pay full price when I can attend. I can't attend due to work or family. It costs me 50 per game and that's without tickets so don't start all that s hit. You don't know my circumstances or anyone else's. I attend and support when I can and don't need jumped up bells like you claiming they are better fans as they have a season ticket. Up until 7 years ago I had a season ticket for 12 years. Family life changed and I had to sacrifice the season ticket. So grow up and respect other peoples circumstances before spouting off

Sorry Joe. You're right. Still hurting from the weekend. Passion got the better of me.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2019