Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season Tickets. 11:32 - Apr 14 with 1784 viewsPaddy39

So who will name their Stand where they sit and what they think the season ticket price should be for next season.

Bobby Robson Upper - Next season I think it should be £250

Poll: Are UEFA going to get rid of that knob, Sepp Blater at las, I think he's a joke.

Season Tickets. on 11:34 - Apr 14 with 1537 viewsgrimboy

Sbrl £250.

Season Tickets. on 11:45 - Apr 14 with 1504 viewsSouperJim

North stand, should be free to me and anyone else who has had a season ticket consistently through the Evans era, as payback for all the utter crap we've had to put up with.

Poll: Which Team Are YOU!?
Blog: Broken Ipswich

Season Tickets. on 13:11 - Apr 14 with 1425 viewstractorboy7777

SBRU £380 adult, £240 u23 (£208 was too low this year)

Poll: If ticket prices were the same in SBR upper and lower, where would you choose?

Season Tickets. on 14:13 - Apr 14 with 1341 viewsITFC_Forever

SBRL, around £350.

Anyone who thinks we’ll do a mass reduction to £250 is in for a shock.

P 992, W 430, D 250, L 312, F 1470, A 1227
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Season Tickets. on 14:15 - Apr 14 with 1335 viewsBluedanW

Season Tickets. on 14:13 - Apr 14 by ITFC_Forever

SBRL, around £350.

Sbrl £320 max. They may as well throw cup vouchers in too. Its not like we get through many rounds anyway.

Season Tickets. on 14:16 - Apr 14 with 1334 viewschrisswailes

SBRL - £330, but I’d happily pay the same as this year if it means fewer people losing their jobs etc. Over the course of the year, what’s £40?

www.warwaves.bandcamp.com | I wrote a blog: https://alionshead.tumblr.com We miss you TLA.
Poll: What is my best feature?

Season Tickets. on 14:56 - Apr 14 with 1280 viewsJack27

Pioneer Stand Upper, near the halfway line, £300.

Season Tickets. on 15:37 - Apr 14 with 1200 viewsTractorCam

10% decrease around the ground
Login to get fewer ads

Season Tickets. on 15:48 - Apr 14 with 1173 viewsxrayspecs

Season Tickets. on 15:37 - Apr 14 by TractorCam

10% decrease around the ground

Agree. 10-15% decrease across the board with strong incentives to renew ahead of early bird deadline..

Season Tickets. on 15:51 - Apr 14 with 1154 viewsTheJam

Sbru £345 23*15, and a pair of those desert boots from the ad's

Poll: Mick in/out v Brexit in/out

Season Tickets. on 14:29 - Apr 15 with 882 viewsAlanFB

Season Tickets. on 15:51 - Apr 14 by TheJam

Sbru £345 23*15, and a pair of those desert boots from the ad's

I'm not sure why some of our fans think they are entitled to cheaper season tickets. I for one go to Portman Road to watch the Town - not to watch Bolton or Boro. If we were in the Premier I would be going to watch the Town, not Liverpool or Hull. Next season I'll be there to watch the Town, not Southend or Accrington.

If I go to the cinema I don't expect to pay less if there are no Hollywood superstars in it.
Season Tickets. on 14:35 - Apr 15 with 865 viewsmaccyd9

Season Tickets. on 14:29 - Apr 15 by AlanFB

I'm not sure why some of our fans think they are entitled to cheaper season tickets. I for one go to Portman Road to watch the Town - not to watch Bolton or Boro. If we were in the Premier I would be going to watch the Town, not Liverpool or Hull. Next season I'll be there to watch the Town, not Southend or Accrington.

If I go to the cinema I don't expect to pay less if there are no Hollywood superstars in it.

Don't be daft.

The club would hike prices if we went up so it's only natural to expect them to lower them as we have gone down.

And whilst very cute, I can't imagine many sharing the same view that watching Southend or Accrington at home is as appealing as watching Liverpool or 95% of the Championship teams. So it's about getting people to want to go to PR or at very least remove reasons to not go.

Clearly the price is the deciding factor for many and should be represented by the fare on offer which for the most part has not been value for money.
Season Tickets. on 14:36 - Apr 15 with 856 viewsJack27

Season Tickets. on 14:29 - Apr 15 by AlanFB

I'm sure everyone is in the same boat Alan...but what would be the limit you would spend to watch the town? That's what is in question.

Season Tickets. on 14:38 - Apr 15 with 848 viewsPaul_Knows

SBRL - £300.00. Job done.

Poll: Need help here guys & girls..... you decide.

Season Tickets. on 14:40 - Apr 15 with 846 viewsAlanFB

Season Tickets. on 14:35 - Apr 15 by maccyd9

Don't be daft.

The club would hike prices if we went up so it's only natural to expect them to lower them as we have gone down.

And whilst very cute, I can't imagine many sharing the same view that watching Southend or Accrington at home is as appealing as watching Liverpool or 95% of the Championship teams. So it's about getting people to want to go to PR or at very least remove reasons to not go.

Clearly the price is the deciding factor for many and should be represented by the fare on offer which for the most part has not been value for money.

It's not about how appealing a particular game is to us season ticket holders, we are there rain or shine.

It's the plastic fans that pick and choose the games.
Season Tickets. on 14:56 - Apr 15 with 821 viewsmaccyd9

Season Tickets. on 14:40 - Apr 15 by AlanFB

It's not about how appealing a particular game is to us season ticket holders, we are there rain or shine.

But not everybody sadly can justify the money on a lesser product and it's naive to think that fans will go along blindly regardless of opposition. It just doesn't work like that.

The club has also put themselves in a bit of a position with the volume of ticket deals. As a ST holder it personally didn't bother me that there were so many offers for non ST holders but the truth is any discount for a ST holder was negated by the cheap offers.

So another aspect will be to ensure that there is a clear advantage to ST holders which for me should be represented in the price.

Season Tickets. on 14:58 - Apr 15 with 816 viewsmaccyd9

SBRL and if they wanted to make a real statement, go all out and drop them to £199. Fill the ground, reap the rewards from extra matchday revenue and hopefully get a whole new generation of fans.

It's sad to say but it worked for Norwich.

This needs to be a one season stay and a crowd of 25k per week will help massively.
Season Tickets. on 15:36 - Apr 15 with 750 viewsAlanFB

Season Tickets. on 14:58 - Apr 15 by maccyd9

SBRL and if they wanted to make a real statement, go all out and drop them to £199. Fill the ground, reap the rewards from extra matchday revenue and hopefully get a whole new generation of fans.

It's sad to say but it worked for Norwich.

This needs to be a one season stay and a crowd of 25k per week will help massively.

I work with a Norwich s/t holder. He said when they went down there was no reduction in price, but fans were offered a partial refund from the season before that they could opt in for. It was around £50 but any unclaimed went into the transfer kitty.

More opted not to receive it than did, and it paid for Grant Holt apparently!
Season Tickets. on 15:40 - Apr 15 with 735 viewsmaccyd9

Season Tickets. on 15:36 - Apr 15 by AlanFB

I work with a Norwich s/t holder. He said when they went down there was no reduction in price, but fans were offered a partial refund from the season before that they could opt in for. It was around £50 but any unclaimed went into the transfer kitty.

More opted not to receive it than did, and it paid for Grant Holt apparently!

I'm sure I remember the kids tickets being £1 for a ST? Or something like that.

I wouldn't be surprised to see the club opt for a 10%-15% reduction with 50% back upon promotion. Much the same as was offered a couple of years back (less the reduction).

Over 50% less? on 15:43 - Apr 15 with 726 viewsDyland

I don't see that happening.

Make SBRL cheapest and try and get in as many as possible noisier fans.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Season Tickets. on 15:54 - Apr 15 with 698 viewsMatt_Netherlands

SBRL/ SARL £299 would be a good 'headline' price to entice people in (Last year 381 so a 21% reduction)

I'm 99.9% any reductions will be consistent in al areas of the grounds.

Would be a nice touch if the U23 price became U30 as having an U19 and u23 price makes very little sense to me!

Season Tickets. on 16:11 - Apr 15 with 671 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

SAR lower

It doesn't make a difference really I'm going to buy one.

Poll: Which of these players would you most like to see at Ipswich ?

Season Tickets. on 16:14 - Apr 15 with 662 viewsSteve_M

Season Tickets. on 14:13 - Apr 14 by ITFC_Forever

SBRL, around £350.

Same. Might be down as low as £320 but I'll be surprised if anything less than that.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Some Mid-Season Thoughts

Season Tickets. on 18:24 - Apr 15 with 553 viewsCotton_eyed_joe

Season Tickets. on 14:40 - Apr 15 by AlanFB

AlanFB - I pick and choose my games as I cant afford a season ticket that doesn't make me or anyone else plastic. Just because you can afford one doesn't make you a superior fan.

Season Tickets. on 19:14 - Apr 15 with 514 viewsNazemariner

As long as they don’t increase I will renew, in fact I’d probably do so even if they went up in price.

Can’t see a notable reduction tbh, but the noises coming out of the club suggest I might be in for a surprise. It would be great if they were slash the prices for both SBRL and SARL. A wall of noise behind both goals would only serve to help the team.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2019