Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Florida suggestions 12:18 - Apr 14 with 3719 viewsbluelagos

Couple more weeks and I'll be in Florida for
2 to 3 weeks.

Aside from a run to the Florida keys, any tips.

Not one for theme parks except the Kennedy space centre.

Any tips greatfully received

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Florida suggestions on 15:49 - Apr 15 with 648 viewsSE1blue

Florida suggestions on 15:44 - Apr 15 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

It has already been rebuilt it is now basically the same as it Pre Katrina. Sound like you spent most of your time on Bourbon street.

Nope, did French Quarter, Uptown, Downtown, Garden District, Treme, Esplanade Ridge and Lakeview.

Blog: D-I-V-O-R-C-E

Florida suggestions on 15:53 - Apr 15 with 634 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Florida suggestions on 15:49 - Apr 15 by SE1blue

Nope, did French Quarter, Uptown, Downtown, Garden District, Treme, Esplanade Ridge and Lakeview.

Fair enough. However, it's always been a sleazy party town with a homeless problem..

I like Frenchman street, everything bourbon street used to be. There are also some beautiful oldschool places to eat and drink that make it worthwhile. I go a lot as have family there but I don't love the city. It's perfect for a boozy weekend a few times a year though.

I also feel crushed every time I walk out of that stadium seeing the skins get destroyed
Florida suggestions on 18:55 - Apr 15 with 600 viewsfloridablue

Florida suggestions on 15:35 - Apr 15 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Here's a tip. Don't spend 3 weeks in one state, especially that one.

Well 16 years later I'm still here!! My folks live west side in Idaho and I've been there a few times and now feel that's not for me. I;m here because I enjoy being in shorts, t shirts and flip flops almost year round.
Florida suggestions on 19:40 - Apr 15 with 588 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Florida suggestions on 18:55 - Apr 15 by floridablue

Well 16 years later I'm still here!! My folks live west side in Idaho and I've been there a few times and now feel that's not for me. I;m here because I enjoy being in shorts, t shirts and flip flops almost year round.

I have to go about 4-5 times a year and don't love it. Miami is alright though.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024