Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Spence 18:38 - Apr 14 with 3519 viewswaveneyblue

Has anybody realised that once it finally dawned on Lambert thst he was pretty crap,he has completely disappeared. Not in squads, hasn't played for the U23's.

Anybody find it a little bizarre...
Spence on 18:40 - Apr 14 with 3467 viewsJ2BLUE

Not in the context of how we're going about the next season and beyond, no.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Spence on 18:42 - Apr 14 with 3450 viewswaveneyblue

Spence on 18:40 - Apr 14 by J2BLUE

Not in the context of how we're going about the next season and beyond, no.

Get that, but it was early Jan when he was dropped and he has never bern heard of since....
Spence on 18:45 - Apr 14 with 3426 viewsArnieM

Spence on 18:42 - Apr 14 by waveneyblue

Get that, but it was early Jan when he was dropped and he has never bern heard of since....

Well if as you say Spence is utter crap (although an honest player, just very poor at his job), it’s no surprise to me that he’s not figured anywhere at the Club. He’s finished at ITFC. But I wish him good luck at his next club

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Spence on 18:47 - Apr 14 with 3420 viewsSuperfrans

I was thinking that yesterday. He has literally disappeared. I had wondered if he might actually be injured.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Spence on 18:49 - Apr 14 with 3397 viewswaveneyblue

Spence on 18:47 - Apr 14 by Superfrans

I was thinking that yesterday. He has literally disappeared. I had wondered if he might actually be injured.

I cant think of another player who has just disappeared like him. Wonder if there's more to it than just being out of favour...
Spence on 19:50 - Apr 14 with 3119 viewsKeaneish

No. As you said, he's not up to it and never has been. PL can't build unity in the camp and on the terraces if there are players dividing opinion and putting in terrible performances week after week.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Spence on 10:32 - Apr 15 with 2570 viewsHARRY10

Nope

The bizarre thing was what on earth was he ever doing in the team in the first place ?
Spence on 11:31 - Apr 15 with 2443 viewsballycastle

The most inept footballer I've seen play for Town, certainly one that has had an extended playing oeeiod.
Login to get fewer ads

Spence on 11:42 - Apr 15 with 2400 viewscatch74

Spence on 18:49 - Apr 14 by waveneyblue

I cant think of another player who has just disappeared like him. Wonder if there's more to it than just being out of favour...

Knudsen played a few games, then gone (at least I can’t remember seeing him on the bench?)
I know he’s not signing a new contract but is he injured?
Lambert made a big thing about players that wanted to be here, imagine Spence has indicated otherwise.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Spence on 11:44 - Apr 15 with 2386 viewsEly_Blue

Spence on 11:42 - Apr 15 by catch74

Knudsen played a few games, then gone (at least I can’t remember seeing him on the bench?)
Lambert made a big thing about players that wanted to be here, imagine Spence has indicated otherwise.

Knudsen isn’t injured, my cousin saw him training alone yesterday whilst he was watching his kids play rugby

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

You obviously haven't been watching..... on 11:49 - Apr 15 with 2359 viewsBloots

Spence on 11:31 - Apr 15 by ballycastle

The most inept footballer I've seen play for Town, certainly one that has had an extended playing oeeiod.

....us for a very long oeeiod if you think hes the worst that's played for us.

Perspective.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Spence on 11:50 - Apr 15 with 2353 viewsKieran_Knows

Spence on 11:42 - Apr 15 by catch74

Knudsen only returned as we was short at centre back.

As for Spence, well Bree and Emmanuel are better than him, and doesn't look like he's going to be here next season anyway.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Spence on 11:56 - Apr 15 with 2322 viewsChocorange

Spence on 11:50 - Apr 15 by Kieran_Knows

Knudsen only returned as we was short at centre back.

As for Spence, well Bree and Emmanuel are better than him, and doesn't look like he's going to be here next season anyway.

No point playing Kundsen or Spence , both going, neither are going to risk a full blooded challenge and getting an injury when they don't have a contract after this summer.

No one is going to sign a player when they are injured , let alone injured not very good ones.
Spence on 11:58 - Apr 15 with 2309 viewschicoazul

My theory on Spence is that he is a good enough player but it must be very hard to concentrate on football when your hot young famous wife is 3000 miles away working with some of the richest and most lecherous people in the world.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

on 12:15 - Apr 15 with 2251 views_

Spence on 11:58 - Apr 15 by chicoazul

My theory on Spence is that he is a good enough player but it must be very hard to concentrate on football when your hot young famous wife is 3000 miles away working with some of the richest and most lecherous people in the world.

Spence on 15:48 - Apr 15 with 2021 viewsGeoffSentence

Spence on 11:56 - Apr 15 by Chocorange

No point playing Kundsen or Spence , both going, neither are going to risk a full blooded challenge and getting an injury when they don't have a contract after this summer.

No one is going to sign a player when they are injured , let alone injured not very good ones.

BY the same logic, there's no point playing any loanees either.

Though in fact that does seem to be the big idea now.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024