Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Looks like Leeds might be getting the whole of Cobbold Stand.. 11:47 - Apr 15 with 14720 viewsKieran_Knows

... after all.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Looks like Leeds might be getting the whole of Cobbold Stand.. on 10:21 - Apr 16 with 1387 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

It would be classic Ipswich Town for us to somehow score a late goal meaning Leeds finish 3rd having looked like they were going up for 89 minutes.

Would expect them to take it all very well of course.. Or they could tear down the stadium in frustration.
Looks like Leeds might be getting the whole of Cobbold Stand.. on 12:16 - Apr 16 with 1237 viewsjontysnut

Looks like Leeds might be getting the whole of Cobbold Stand.. on 10:21 - Apr 16 by King_of_Portman_Rd

It would be classic Ipswich Town for us to somehow score a late goal meaning Leeds finish 3rd having looked like they were going up for 89 minutes.

Would expect them to take it all very well of course.. Or they could tear down the stadium in frustration.

Important that we show due respect for Norwich and the integrity of the game by putting the U18s out.

Hopefully there won't be much antagonism between the fans but I can see them reacting to heavy handed police - especially if they go up and people try and get in the ground at the end to celebrate etc
Looks like Leeds might be getting the whole of Cobbold Stand.. on 18:55 - Apr 16 with 1012 viewsPJH

Just announced that Leeds have an extra 2000 tickets-it will still not be enough if top two place still at stake.
Looks like Leeds might be getting the whole of Cobbold Stand.. on 19:50 - Apr 16 with 934 viewsPeacefulwhite

Looks like Leeds might be getting the whole of Cobbold Stand.. on 18:55 - Apr 16 by PJH

Just announced that Leeds have an extra 2000 tickets-it will still not be enough if top two place still at stake.

If any of you kind, wonderful Suffolk folk decide against going to the game, or know any other way I could purchase tickets please give me a shout. Ideally want to take my 2 year old son too, but with the restrictions in place its hard enough getting one. I few games this season I’ve contacted the hole club to arrange tickets in the family section and was sorted easily, not for this game tho
Looks like Leeds might be getting the whole of Cobbold Stand.. on 21:51 - Apr 16 with 852 viewsOxford_Blue

Looks like Leeds might be getting the whole of Cobbold Stand.. on 11:58 - Apr 15 by Moisha

Good luck them, never had anything against Leeds.
Old school club who deserve promotion back to the top flight.

“Never had anything against Leeds”.

You weren’t there at Elland Road then when we sent them down?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024