Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Looks like Leeds might be getting the whole of Cobbold Stand.. 11:47 - Apr 15 with 14724 viewsKieran_Knows

... after all.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

I know an old boy that sits in.... on 15:27 - Apr 15 with 6191 viewsBobbychase

I know an old boy that sits in.... on 14:12 - Apr 15 by ITFC_Forever

I expect the club / police won't be daft enough to have home fans underneath the away fans this time.

Smartest thing to do would be to sell tickets in the Cobbold Lower to Leeds fans bringing kids to the game. Surely they wouldn't throw stuff at their own supporters

Poll: Who's going to be at the Bolton game?

I know an old boy that sits in.... on 15:48 - Apr 15 with 6143 viewsITFC_Forever

I know an old boy that sits in.... on 15:27 - Apr 15 by Bobbychase

Smartest thing to do would be to sell tickets in the Cobbold Lower to Leeds fans bringing kids to the game. Surely they wouldn't throw stuff at their own supporters

No, but they would be likely to run on the pitch.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Looks like Leeds might be getting the whole of Cobbold Stand.. on 18:46 - Apr 15 with 5946 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Looks like Leeds might be getting the whole of Cobbold Stand.. on 12:34 - Apr 15 by PJH

If they are it is the decision that should have been made to start with but now it will take a bit of sorting out for ST holders in the Cobbold(myself included)and additional tickets already sold to ITFC supporters in the Cobbold.
They were not actually sending tickets out until 29th April but if they had done this as per last season Cobbold ST holders would have had choice of available seats elsewhere before any were sold.

Where do they generally relocate to.....is it all over the ground? I was looking forward to a side view for a change!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Looks like Leeds might be getting the whole of Cobbold Stand.. on 18:56 - Apr 15 with 5922 viewsPJH

Looks like Leeds might be getting the whole of Cobbold Stand.. on 18:46 - Apr 15 by BanksterDebtSlave

Where do they generally relocate to.....is it all over the ground? I was looking forward to a side view for a change!

For the Leeds game last season I moved to Block O in the Co-Op stand but the other two times in recent years that I have had to move I went to SAR Lower(Lincoln) and SBR Upper(Porstmouth).
Before tickets went on sale in each case ST holders were sent letters inviting us to choose whatever available seat we wanted anywhere in the ground but as Leeds tickets have now been on sale for a week that is obviously not now going to happen.

This Leeds one is weird because from time to time today a single seat has been available to purchase in (both) Block B and Block C of Upper Cobbold and seemingly it would be possible to purchase because out of curiosity I logged in and ordered the seat for my basket-obviously I did not try to take it further than that but it would be nice to know what is going on.
At the moment I have my ST seat in the Cobbold plus the seat next to it for my son.
Looks like Leeds might be getting the whole of Cobbold Stand.. on 19:45 - Apr 15 with 5847 viewsally86

Forgive my ignorance, but are there not rules about the percentage of the grounds capacity that the Club are allowed to offer for sale to away supporters?
Looks like Leeds might be getting the whole of Cobbold Stand.. on 19:47 - Apr 15 with 5839 viewsPJH

Looks like Leeds might be getting the whole of Cobbold Stand.. on 19:45 - Apr 15 by ally86

Forgive my ignorance, but are there not rules about the percentage of the grounds capacity that the Club are allowed to offer for sale to away supporters?

I think that there is a minimum percentage for cup games but don't know if there is a maximum percentage.
Looks like Leeds might be getting the whole of Cobbold Stand.. on 19:51 - Apr 15 with 5834 viewssparks

Looks like Leeds might be getting the whole of Cobbold Stand.. on 14:24 - Apr 15 by OwainG1992

Live and work in Leeds.

Just been talking to a colleague who's a die hard Leeds fan.

They are planning on bringing down about 10K to the town.

Every chance it will be carnage.

Hopefully some of the morons from last time they got promoted to the top flight have grown up a bit, but I wouldn't want to be in town that day myself. Or indeed, the evening before.

Be safe folks.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Looks like Leeds might be getting the whole of Cobbold Stand.. on 19:58 - Apr 15 with 5800 viewsTractorWood

Looks like Leeds might be getting the whole of Cobbold Stand.. on 19:51 - Apr 15 by sparks

Every chance it will be carnage.

Hopefully some of the morons from last time they got promoted to the top flight have grown up a bit, but I wouldn't want to be in town that day myself. Or indeed, the evening before.

Be safe folks.

Agree. We are relegated. We should give them the entire ground and milk them dry. Personally couldn't think of anything worse to do on a Saturday than watch us when already relegated. Players will be on the beach.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Login to get fewer ads

Looks like Leeds might be getting the whole of Cobbold Stand.. on 20:00 - Apr 15 with 5794 viewssparks

Looks like Leeds might be getting the whole of Cobbold Stand.. on 19:58 - Apr 15 by TractorWood

Agree. We are relegated. We should give them the entire ground and milk them dry. Personally couldn't think of anything worse to do on a Saturday than watch us when already relegated. Players will be on the beach.

Been there done that. Witnessed the riots, looting and assaults.

And yes- that was with Leeds being promoted, whilst being relegated the same day.

Bothersome echoes of the past...

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

I know an old boy that sits in.... on 20:38 - Apr 15 with 5729 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

I know an old boy that sits in.... on 14:14 - Apr 15 by Mullet

Is there not a park we can house them all in with a screen? Make a load of cash off of a beam back?

Preferably one of the Outer Hebrides.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

I know an old boy that sits in.... on 20:49 - Apr 15 with 5704 viewsBackToRussia

I know an old boy that sits in.... on 15:48 - Apr 15 by ITFC_Forever

No, but they would be likely to run on the pitch.

Just shut the lower section then.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Looks like Leeds might be getting the whole of Cobbold Stand.. on 20:57 - Apr 15 with 5684 viewsEly_Blue

Looks like Leeds might be getting the whole of Cobbold Stand.. on 19:58 - Apr 15 by TractorWood

Good job the game is on a Sunday then lol

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

Looks like Leeds might be getting the whole of Cobbold Stand.. on 21:01 - Apr 15 with 5674 viewsbrogansnose

I hope we charge them as much as they do us at their place.
Looks like Leeds might be getting the whole of Cobbold Stand.. on 22:09 - Apr 15 with 5571 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Looks like Leeds might be getting the whole of Cobbold Stand.. on 14:24 - Apr 15 by OwainG1992

Live and work in Leeds.

Just been talking to a colleague who's a die hard Leeds fan.

They are planning on bringing down about 10K to the town.

Did he do a survey?
Looks like Leeds might be getting the whole of Cobbold Stand.. on 22:15 - Apr 15 with 5556 viewsMelford

Looks like Leeds might be getting the whole of Cobbold Stand.. on 22:09 - Apr 15 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Did he do a survey?

I have a couple of cousins who live that way and they've said the same, all hotels in Ipswich gone. Fair few getting hotels in Colchester because it's easy on the train. She let slip she had Ipswich supporting relatives and she's been offered a couple of hundred quid if I can get a couple of tickets.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

Looks like Leeds might be getting the whole of Cobbold Stand.. on 22:22 - Apr 15 with 5533 viewsBlue_Moses

Looks like Leeds might be getting the whole of Cobbold Stand.. on 14:09 - Apr 15 by itfcbam

can see why the restriction but wonder how many will be like me where I normally take 1 of my daughter's but only have 1 customer number and can therefore only buy a ticket for myself and nothing else?

You can use my customer number if you want
Looks like Leeds might be getting the whole of Cobbold Stand.. on 22:51 - Apr 15 with 5459 viewsTractorWood

Looks like Leeds might be getting the whole of Cobbold Stand.. on 20:57 - Apr 15 by Ely_Blue

Good job the game is on a Sunday then lol

Ha. Sorry. Apologies.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Looks like Leeds might be getting the whole of Cobbold Stand.. on 23:04 - Apr 15 with 5427 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Looks like Leeds might be getting the whole of Cobbold Stand.. on 22:15 - Apr 15 by Melford

I have a couple of cousins who live that way and they've said the same, all hotels in Ipswich gone. Fair few getting hotels in Colchester because it's easy on the train. She let slip she had Ipswich supporting relatives and she's been offered a couple of hundred quid if I can get a couple of tickets.

Should be a fun day
Looks like Leeds might be getting the whole of Cobbold Stand.. on 23:15 - Apr 15 with 5392 viewsMelford

Looks like Leeds might be getting the whole of Cobbold Stand.. on 23:04 - Apr 15 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Should be a fun day

Fun weekend, most of them are staying over Saturday night before the early Sunday kick-off. Most of this lot will be coming down Sat afternoon/evening. There will be a lot of Leeds in town Saturday night. The monday after is a Bank Holiday too so there will be no hurry to get home. It's not going to be Bournemouth 1990 but I don't think it will be a nice weekend.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

Looks like Leeds might be getting the whole of Cobbold Stand.. on 08:17 - Apr 16 with 5242 viewsitfcjoe

Looks like Leeds might be getting the whole of Cobbold Stand.. on 23:15 - Apr 15 by Melford

Fun weekend, most of them are staying over Saturday night before the early Sunday kick-off. Most of this lot will be coming down Sat afternoon/evening. There will be a lot of Leeds in town Saturday night. The monday after is a Bank Holiday too so there will be no hurry to get home. It's not going to be Bournemouth 1990 but I don't think it will be a nice weekend.

I've spoken to a few Leeds fans I know - my advice would be to avoid Newmarket races on the Saturday!

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Looks like Leeds might be getting the whole of Cobbold Stand.. on 09:29 - Apr 16 with 5140 viewsmoggie

Looks like Leeds might be getting the whole of Cobbold Stand.. on 08:17 - Apr 16 by itfcjoe

I've spoken to a few Leeds fans I know - my advice would be to avoid Newmarket races on the Saturday!

Sounds like they behaved at preston.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/why-premier-league-needs-leeds-united-v8cbpqz
Looks like Leeds might be getting the whole of Cobbold Stand.. on 09:50 - Apr 16 with 5101 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Looks like Leeds might be getting the whole of Cobbold Stand.. on 09:29 - Apr 16 by moggie

Sounds like they behaved at preston.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/why-premier-league-needs-leeds-united-v8cbpqz

They won!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Looks like Leeds might be getting the whole of Cobbold Stand.. on 09:57 - Apr 16 with 5083 viewsBluebell

Looks like Leeds might be getting the whole of Cobbold Stand.. on 09:50 - Apr 16 by BanksterDebtSlave

They won!

If they win against us and it means they will be top of the league, I think we might all celebrate with them!
Looks like Leeds might be getting the whole of Cobbold Stand.. on 09:58 - Apr 16 with 5080 viewsPJH

Looks like Leeds might be getting the whole of Cobbold Stand.. on 09:57 - Apr 16 by Bluebell

If they win against us and it means they will be top of the league, I think we might all celebrate with them!

Only if Sheff U finish second.
Looks like Leeds might be getting the whole of Cobbold Stand.. on 10:03 - Apr 16 with 5067 viewsmoggie

Looks like Leeds might be getting the whole of Cobbold Stand.. on 09:50 - Apr 16 by BanksterDebtSlave

They won!

Youve got a point lol
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024