Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How is Alan still alive 15:33 - Apr 15 with 7586 viewschicoazul

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

How is Alan still alive on 21:34 - Apr 15 with 2022 viewsboysof1981

How is Alan still alive on 21:24 - Apr 15 by Melford

Blimey, just been listening to the last couple of On The Records at work tonight.

Kicking off again tonight on Twitter, Mike Graham seems an evil so and so if you cross him, been having dig after dig at Porky most of the week and at it again tonight. Certainly seems he wants people to buy his book, surprisingly Porky isn’t biting back. MG coming across as a bit of a tw@t
How is Alan still alive on 21:39 - Apr 15 with 2008 viewsGlasgowBlue

How is Alan still alive on 21:34 - Apr 15 by boysof1981

Kicking off again tonight on Twitter, Mike Graham seems an evil so and so if you cross him, been having dig after dig at Porky most of the week and at it again tonight. Certainly seems he wants people to buy his book, surprisingly Porky isn’t biting back. MG coming across as a bit of a tw@t

Blimey.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

How is Alan still alive on 21:48 - Apr 15 with 1993 viewsMelford

How is Alan still alive on 21:39 - Apr 15 by GlasgowBlue

Blimey.

It's a bit sad for it to end up like this, they've been friends for 30-odd years. I've always tuned in to TS for the Two Mikes and have listened to the podcast from the start.

Sign the petition here.
https://www.change.org/p/talk-sport-listeners-fans-of-the-two-mikes-mike-parry-m
[Post edited 15 Apr 2019 22:01]

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

How is Alan still alive on 21:53 - Apr 15 with 1974 viewsBlue_Moses

How is Alan still alive on 15:35 - Apr 15 by Kieran_Knows

Did you watch that England programme on ITV the other week? Parlour reckons he drinks up to 40 pints a week!

I thought he said he got through 40 pints a week when he was still playing?
How is Alan still alive on 23:46 - Apr 15 with 1911 viewsKilburnBlue

Peter Shilton said he loved one on ones against strikers as he felt he had the upper hand due to it being one of his strengths. Reckons Brazil was the best player he come across in that scenario, beat him every time.

How is Alan still alive on 00:01 - Apr 16 with 1887 viewsStNeotsBlue

I love Alan Brazil, obviously fantastic player for us but a bit before my time. But when he was the ITV pundit on early Champions League highlights shows and would get in a mention of Ipswich's tricky tie at the weekend away to Rotherham whilst the host was trying to talk about Porto v Ajax.
How is Alan still alive on 10:39 - Apr 16 with 1764 viewsGlasgowBlue

How is Alan still alive on 21:48 - Apr 15 by Melford

It's a bit sad for it to end up like this, they've been friends for 30-odd years. I've always tuned in to TS for the Two Mikes and have listened to the podcast from the start.

Sign the petition here.
https://www.change.org/p/talk-sport-listeners-fans-of-the-two-mikes-mike-parry-m
[Post edited 15 Apr 2019 22:01]

It's realy kicking off now.

All very undignified. Although the cynic in me says this is a stunt.
[Post edited 16 Apr 2019 11:37]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024