Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We need to relax on this amazing fans stuff 15:42 - Apr 15 with 6419 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Yes fair play to those who have sat through really got behind the team and shown their support (albeit it they should try and learn some new songs and stop clapping at 5 thousand miles an hour) but let's face it though it was just something different from nothingness to get the emotions flowing wasn't it.

I do like Lambert and his passion but let's not overstate this new found connection into being something amazing to take the club forward. We have been appalling mismanaged at the highest levels and for us to go down is devastating, if we do not get back in two years there will be 6000 people in that stadium on Tuesday nights. Also if anyone thinks it will be easy next year, it won't be. How many games have we won in the last 100 or so outings? We need a massive regroup.
We need to relax on this amazing fans stuff on 19:13 - Apr 15 with 1153 viewsBenters2

We need to relax on this amazing fans stuff on 18:59 - Apr 15 by Lord_Lucan

Doesn't cost anything either?

True..I will try and be my nicest from now on x.
We need to relax on this amazing fans stuff on 19:17 - Apr 15 with 1142 viewsm14_blue

We need to relax on this amazing fans stuff on 19:13 - Apr 15 by Benters2

True..I will try and be my nicest from now on x.

Good to hear benters, you ain’t half been grumpy lately.

Next year will be good craic, you’ll see.
We need to relax on this amazing fans stuff on 19:55 - Apr 15 with 1087 viewsSwansea_Blue

Can’t people be left to enjoy themselves?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

We need to relax on this amazing fans stuff on 20:18 - Apr 15 with 1057 viewsDarth_Koont

We need to relax on this amazing fans stuff on 18:12 - Apr 15 by Mullet

It really hasn't, it's been like most Championship grounds at the very worst. Take it from someone who makes annual visits to Wigan, Bolton, Preston, Forest et al.

When there's been stuff to sing about it's happened, when season's have petered out so has the support. But given the vile and the vitriol coming from people towards Mick last season, it's nice to think , maybe they've learnt or fcuked off.

Either way, what does it matter? It's done. Yet people still want to pin relegation on McCarthy, his players, those days instead of facing the truth head on.

You can make a case that Hurst had the best possible platform, and almost delusional support by the end in the case of the handful still believing it wasn't him responsible for the dismantling of the side, and it did us no good.

Lambert came in and opted to win the fans over first, rather than points. The second part didn't come, but he identified something that needed remedying and to deny that is totally misunderstanding the club. Ipswich fans know we are really going to suffer, even if we do come right back up we are diminished considerably.

But while it's right to say Evans isn't the worst ever chairman, or the worst we could have, what else can we do but enjoy the littlest things until he goes or sorts it out? The black armbands and Soccer AM acting up is equally futile and just makes us look sh1t.

No one is saying we're the best fans in the world except other people. They're just recognising us and this for what it is.

[Post edited 15 Apr 2019 18:14]

Great post!

Blue Action has bucked the trend by providing an atmosphere instead of demanding one from the players on the pitch. A bit like the away support in recent years.

We need all the support we can get. Maybe a bit more of this over the past 17 years and we wouldn’t be in crisis. Certainly now, with the support and positivity, there looks to be a way out of it for Lambert and a young team

Pronouns: He/Him

We need to relax on this amazing fans stuff on 20:29 - Apr 15 with 1030 viewsnoggin

We need to relax on this amazing fans stuff on 17:41 - Apr 15 by m14_blue

What on earth is the point of this post?

Attention seeking.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

We need to relax on this amazing fans stuff on 03:29 - Apr 16 with 902 viewsBenters2

We need to relax on this amazing fans stuff on 19:17 - Apr 15 by m14_blue

Good to hear benters, you ain’t half been grumpy lately.

Next year will be good craic, you’ll see.

Yeah I know it’s been a tough few years for me and I’ve lost a lot of patience about things.

Need a good season next season to give me a kick up the arse.

Cheers mate.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024