Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Barry Cotter 21:26 - Apr 15 with 13967 viewsitfcjoe

Ridiculous tonight for the 23s

Booked for dissent

Then claps the refs next decision sarcastically

Late in the game he gives loads of backchat and then Nydam takes the ball of him, pushes him away and is subsequently booked for dissent

Then gives away an admittedly soft free kick, picks the ball up and punches it away in anger. Gets a second yellow and is off

Final whistle goes literally 30 seconds later

Guess he now misses the play off game, and must be as thick as sh*t

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Barry Cotter on 13:25 - Apr 16 with 951 viewsKropotkin123

Barry Cotter on 22:11 - Apr 15 by ArnieM

Cotter will never play for the first team . His attitude stinks. May as well off load him. He won窶冲 make it. Another Stirling.

This is sarcastic, surely?

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Barry Cotter on 13:29 - Apr 16 with 942 viewsHerbivore

Barry Cotter on 12:33 - Apr 16 by footers

You just don't have the same will to win, herb.

I do, I just use my noggin and wind my opponent up so they get sent off. It's easy when you spot someone with a poor temperament.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Barry Cotter on 13:56 - Apr 16 with 887 viewsitfcjoe

Barry Cotter on 11:06 - Apr 16 by Keaneish

Nonsense. If he's good enough he'll play and his disciplinary 'issues' will be tolerated or brought in check as he matures.

And if he is not good enough, or seen as a coin flip between him or someone else of a similar ability he won't play - because the manager won't trust him. Any chance of him getting a game before the end of the season would have taken a blow last night by that performance

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

on 22:35 - Apr 16 with 778 views_

Barry Cotter on 13:56 - Apr 16 by itfcjoe

And if he is not good enough, or seen as a coin flip between him or someone else of a similar ability he won't play - because the manager won't trust him. Any chance of him getting a game before the end of the season would have taken a blow last night by that performance

Barry Cotter on 06:31 - Apr 17 with 685 viewsKeaneish

Barry Cotter on 12:23 - Apr 16 by Herbivore

Poor temperament this one, a bad egg.

A bad egg? Looks like I was right with that middle class football spectator moniker old sport.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] テつ」2.65 Million and Waiting?

Barry Cotter on 06:40 - Apr 17 with 679 viewsKeaneish

Barry Cotter on 13:56 - Apr 16 by itfcjoe

If he isn't good enough he wouldn't play and if he's competing against someone else there are probably a lot of attributes to consider as to whether he'd get the nod or not based on the opposition. Flynn Downes strikes me as a player who some would perceive as having poor discipline yet he's played an abundance of games over the last two seasons despite better players ahead of him. Downes offers something a bit different though because of his temperament for me, mainly his tenacity - they are linked in my opinion.

Barry Cotter on 06:43 - Apr 17 with 670 viewsKeaneish

Barry Cotter on 12:21 - Apr 16 by footers

Virtual red. You played the man not the ball.

Hit the showers, chump.

Think you'll find the plant eater caused the first infringement calling character into question which probably went unnoticed. He does this often though so I can see how it may have been glazed over.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024