Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What is Lambo up to this week? 13:44 - Apr 16 with 1342 viewsbontcho

I'd hope he has a couple chats lined up

1. With Bart and his agent to find out if they're looking to leave. If he goes we need to sort it early so we can get our new keeper in early (i'm assuming Gerken will leave).

2. A similar chat with Collins - does he want to stay? If so PL has a decision to make but I suspect he knows his answer. (I have a feeling he wants him to stay, possibly meaning Nsiala will leave?)

Bulgarian penalty hero
Poll: Which Harrison should we sign?

What is Lambo up to this week? on 18:12 - Apr 16 with 1204 viewsTown_Boy

Bart will stay unless someone comes in with more than 1mill offer. He’s the top earner at the club weekly

Won’t be able to afford Collins. Decent rumours are that he was on 30k a week here with a 5k win bonus!

At the end of the day... It is night
Poll: What stand will you be renewing with the new prices

What is Lambo up to this week? on 18:15 - Apr 16 with 1189 viewsfooters

What is Lambo up to this week? on 18:12 - Apr 16 by Town_Boy

Bart will stay unless someone comes in with more than 1mill offer. He’s the top earner at the club weekly

Won’t be able to afford Collins. Decent rumours are that he was on 30k a week here with a 5k win bonus!

Well, we'll have saved a bit on the win bonus.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

What is Lambo up to this week? on 18:17 - Apr 16 with 1172 viewshadleighboyblue

Collins would not be good value for what it would cost us . Injury prone and not able to play every game - that's not what we want .
What is Lambo up to this week? on 18:22 - Apr 16 with 1152 viewsKieran_Knows

If we’re paying Collins £30k a week then whoever offered him that deal at the club needs shooting.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

What is Lambo up to this week? on 18:23 - Apr 16 with 1150 viewsfooters

What is Lambo up to this week? on 18:22 - Apr 16 by Kieran_Knows

If we’re paying Collins £30k a week then whoever offered him that deal at the club needs shooting.

Don't think shooting our owner would be a good idea, mate!

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

What is Lambo up to this week? on 18:24 - Apr 16 with 1139 viewsuefacup81

I can't imagine he's on anywhere near that much. Yes, it may be PR, but it doesn't fit in with what we know of both him and PL.

Collins tore up his Villa contract because he got crocked in his first training session. He's also said he just wants to play, wherever that means he ends up.

PL clearly only wants people who want to play for the club, so I can't see him having smashed the wage structure in such a way just to get Collins through the door.

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

What is Lambo up to this week? on 19:48 - Apr 16 with 1005 viewsTown_Boy

What is Lambo up to this week? on 18:24 - Apr 16 by uefacup81

I can't imagine he's on anywhere near that much. Yes, it may be PR, but it doesn't fit in with what we know of both him and PL.

Collins tore up his Villa contract because he got crocked in his first training session. He's also said he just wants to play, wherever that means he ends up.

PL clearly only wants people who want to play for the club, so I can't see him having smashed the wage structure in such a way just to get Collins through the door.

Desperate bid to bolster the defence and keep us up with a little win bonus..

At the end of the day... It is night
Poll: What stand will you be renewing with the new prices

What is Lambo up to this week? on 21:02 - Apr 16 with 910 viewseireblue

What is Lambo up to this week? on 18:23 - Apr 16 by footers

Don't think shooting our owner would be a good idea, mate!

Oh my why, what do you know about the will?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024