Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
17:23 - Apr 16 with 3404 views_

I shouldn't have enjoyed this as much as I did. on 17:31 - Apr 16 with 3326 viewsBenters2

Mind the gap 😆
I shouldn't have enjoyed this as much as I did. on 17:35 - Apr 16 with 3305 viewsBlue_Moses

I shouldn't have enjoyed this as much as I did. on 17:31 - Apr 16 by Benters2

Mind the gap 😆

It's pretty good to be fair
I shouldn't have enjoyed this as much as I did. on 17:36 - Apr 16 with 3301 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

That was fairly amusing to be fair.

Didn't get the Jimmy Bullard part, look what's happened to him etc.

Anyway, what's Grant Holt up to these days? Still jumping on top of other men in lycra pants?

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

I shouldn't have enjoyed this as much as I did. on 18:22 - Apr 16 with 3124 viewsBenters2

I shouldn't have enjoyed this as much as I did. on 17:35 - Apr 16 by Blue_Moses

It's pretty good to be fair

Yeah we can’t argue about a lot of it .
I shouldn't have enjoyed this as much as I did. on 18:30 - Apr 16 with 3084 viewsN2_Blue

agreed, good effort to be fair

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

I shouldn't have enjoyed this as much as I did. on 18:35 - Apr 16 with 3065 viewsReuser_is_God

What a sad cnt

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

I shouldn't have enjoyed this as much as I did. on 18:39 - Apr 16 with 3039 viewsfooters

I shouldn't have enjoyed this as much as I did. on 18:35 - Apr 16 by Reuser_is_God

What a sad cnt

Libby's not that bad.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

I shouldn't have enjoyed this as much as I did. on 18:43 - Apr 16 with 3016 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

The only thing sadder than him spending all that time doing that is Ipswich fans praising him for it.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Login to get fewer ads

I shouldn't have enjoyed this as much as I did. on 18:45 - Apr 16 with 3000 viewsGlasgowBlue

Mind the fcukin' gap will haunt us for donkey's years.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

I shouldn't have enjoyed this as much as I did. on 18:49 - Apr 16 with 2988 viewsFixed_It

Does he know he's got bird sh1t on his shoulder?

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Pretty funny (n/t) on 19:14 - Apr 16 with 2861 viewsMenton

I shouldn't have enjoyed this as much as I did. on 18:43 - Apr 16 by The_Romford_Blue

The only thing sadder than him spending all that time doing that is Ipswich fans praising him for it.

Gareth McCauley in Dead Man's Shoes
Poll: Which of our strikers will get injured for the Republic of Ireland tomorrow?

on 22:37 - Apr 16 with 2591 views_

I shouldn't have enjoyed this as much as I did. on 18:43 - Apr 16 by The_Romford_Blue

I shouldn't have enjoyed this as much as I did. on 22:45 - Apr 16 with 2560 viewsMelford

If the boot was on the other foot and we were up there looking down at them at this point in time I would have written a song/ripped off another song and changed the lyrics and recorded it and put it out there TBF. If we were about to win the league and the scum got relegated in the same season I'd have a bloody concept album written about it. The perfect season.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

I shouldn't have enjoyed this as much as I did. on 22:47 - Apr 16 with 2537 viewsReuser_is_God

I shouldn't have enjoyed this as much as I did. on 18:45 - Apr 16 by GlasgowBlue

Mind the fcukin' gap will haunt us for donkey's years.

Blame Callis for that.

Silly little vegan.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

I shouldn't have enjoyed this as much as I did. on 05:36 - Apr 17 with 2352 viewsBenters2

I shouldn't have enjoyed this as much as I did. on 22:47 - Apr 16 by Reuser_is_God

Blame Callis for that.

Silly little vegan.

Ha!
I shouldn't have enjoyed this as much as I did. on 06:48 - Apr 17 with 2254 viewsfabian_illness

That’s pretty good.
We should give him a half time slot at one of the remaining games.
I’m sure he’d get a great reception.
I shouldn't have enjoyed this as much as I did. on 07:40 - Apr 17 with 2104 viewspeterleeblue

No win in over decade and now relegation so they wont play us for probably another year or two. You coudnt make it up. Actually under this owner you could.

The statues of Bobby and Sir Alf just accentuate the pain and the disbelief really. A F**k up of monumental proportions. TBH I still refuse to accept this has happened.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024