Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
League One is going to be horrible 19:07 - Apr 16 with 4410 viewsMaySixth

more diving, cheating amd gamesmanship

even worse officiating

every time wanting to kick lumps out of us and take us down a peg

will be delighted with mid-table

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

League One is going to be horrible on 19:36 - Apr 16 with 4331 viewsMattinLondon

Champions with ten games to go. Anyone who disagrees knows nothing about football
League One is going to be horrible on 19:37 - Apr 16 with 4323 viewsSpruceMoose

League One is going to be horrible on 19:36 - Apr 16 by MattinLondon

Champions with ten games to go. Anyone who disagrees knows nothing about football

This is going to be next season's 'We'll stay up by 20 points' post.

Imma bookmark.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

League One is going to be horrible on 19:38 - Apr 16 with 4317 viewsJ2BLUE

When this is the only level of trolling you can muster it really is pitiful.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

League One is going to be horrible on 19:39 - Apr 16 with 4313 viewsMattinLondon

League One is going to be horrible on 19:37 - Apr 16 by SpruceMoose

This is going to be next season's 'We'll stay up by 20 points' post.

Imma bookmark.

Bookmark it and when it happens you may label me as some sort of god for this prediction will come true.
League One is going to be horrible on 19:45 - Apr 16 with 4294 viewsSpruceMoose

League One is going to be horrible on 19:39 - Apr 16 by MattinLondon

Bookmark it and when it happens you may label me as some sort of god for this prediction will come true.

What do I get when you are inevitably proved wrong though!?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

League One is going to be horrible on 20:39 - Apr 16 with 4201 viewsMattinLondon

League One is going to be horrible on 19:45 - Apr 16 by SpruceMoose

What do I get when you are inevitably proved wrong though!?

A kick in the balls.
League One is going to be horrible on 20:41 - Apr 16 with 4192 viewsSpruceMoose

League One is going to be horrible on 20:39 - Apr 16 by MattinLondon

A kick in the balls.

I'll dedicate it to charity.

League One is going to be horrible on 22:17 - Apr 16 with 4057 viewsScuzzer

I think you're confusing it with the Premier League

Established 1968

Login to get fewer ads

League One is going to be horrible on 07:44 - Apr 17 with 3898 viewspeterleeblue

Well I have watched 21 Sunderland home games and by and large that is what happens.
Sunderland budget is about the same as half of league 1 and it is by no means certain they are up.
Perhaps despite what Chambers says we wont be perceived as that BIG at all and we may cash in other teams complacency.
TBH I would take Sunderland season though. Wembley appearance and a play off place. At least we will enjoy winning some games and Saturday nights will be a pleasurable time of week again
No it won't... on 08:12 - Apr 17 with 3850 viewsHarry_Palmer

….we will win more than four games and we will not be the worst team in the league.

Def info.
No it won't... on 08:51 - Apr 17 with 3784 viewsDanTheMan

No it won't... on 08:12 - Apr 17 by Harry_Palmer

….we will win more than four games and we will not be the worst team in the league.

Def info.

Careful now, don't want to set our already incredibly high standards too high.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

League One is going to be horrible on 09:24 - Apr 17 with 3684 viewsFenoit

I think in a way this is true.

We will definitely be playing against teams who will try to nick the win and then focus on "game management".

A close friend of mine is a Wycombe Fan, regardless of whether they are home or away, they will simply try and score, then just play the ref. I have attended two or three games in the last couple of seasons with most games having a total of 10+ minutes added time.

Plymouth were furious with it this season https://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/derek-adams-transc
No it won't... on 09:30 - Apr 17 with 3662 viewsKieran_Knows

No it won't... on 08:51 - Apr 17 by DanTheMan

Careful now, don't want to set our already incredibly high standards too high.

How dare we believe we can make 14th position.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

League One is going to be horrible on 09:31 - Apr 17 with 3659 viewsbracknell_blue

Well, we should join in then. With the standard of refs around being whiter than white isn't working.

Poll: Should Thatcher have a state funeral

League One is going to be horrible on 09:31 - Apr 17 with 3659 viewsITFC_Forever

League One is going to be horrible on 09:24 - Apr 17 by Fenoit

We will definitely be playing against teams who will try to nick the win and then focus on "game management".

A close friend of mine is a Wycombe Fan, regardless of whether they are home or away, they will simply try and score, then just play the ref. I have attended two or three games in the last couple of seasons with most games having a total of 10+ minutes added time.

Plymouth were furious with it this season https://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/derek-adams-transc

Sunderland had a big falling out at Wycombe as well.

P 1118, W 498, D 285, L 335, F 1699, A 1352
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

No it won't... on 11:46 - Apr 17 with 3532 viewsBtreeBlueBlood

Def info.

We thought that this year.

Wasnt Hurst re mit to get us promo in 3?

He didn't say which division!!
League One is going to be horrible on 11:59 - Apr 17 with 3498 viewsSenatorBlue

One of my issues with Town is that we've always appeared a little naive in terms of game/officials management - we always appear to be on the receiving end. Without wishing to see us diving all over the place, Neymar rolling, and getting in the refs face Keano style, it sounds like we're going to have to wise up somewhat.
League One is going to be horrible on 21:25 - Apr 19 with 3262 viewsMaySixth

League One is going to be horrible on 19:36 - Apr 16 by MattinLondon

ok

No it won't... on 21:26 - Apr 19 with 3257 viewsBackToRussia

Def info.

I'm honestly unsure.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

League One is going to be horrible on 21:27 - Apr 19 with 3249 viewsMaySixth

League One is going to be horrible on 09:24 - Apr 17 by Fenoit

I went to Wycombe 3-0 Rochdale this season

The gamesmanship from the hosts and pitifiul officiating was a sight to behold.

League One is going to be horrible on 22:10 - Apr 19 with 3168 viewsMelford

League One is going to be horrible on 11:59 - Apr 17 by SenatorBlue

One of my issues with Town is that we've always appeared a little naive in terms of game/officials management - we always appear to be on the receiving end. Without wishing to see us diving all over the place, Neymar rolling, and getting in the refs face Keano style, it sounds like we're going to have to wise up somewhat.

We need someone like Magilton who would get in referee's faces and wasn't averse to chucking himself about if needed. His sh!thousery against Bolton won us that match as much as his goals did. Cole Skuse is no Scott Brown, Chambers can get a bit lairy when really wound up. Flynn Downes has potential, he's shown he can mix it a few times this season.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

League One is going to be horrible on 18:49 - Apr 22 with 2894 viewsMaySixth

League One is going to be horrible on 22:10 - Apr 19 by Melford

We need someone like Magilton who would get in referee's faces and wasn't averse to chucking himself about if needed. His sh!thousery against Bolton won us that match as much as his goals did. Cole Skuse is no Scott Brown, Chambers can get a bit lairy when really wound up. Flynn Downes has potential, he's shown he can mix it a few times this season.

b

League One is going to be horrible on 08:07 - Apr 23 with 2730 viewsFelstow1978

Whatever happens in League 1, we'll have the joy of seeing the rest of the Prem ripping the Scum a new arsehole, every week

Poll: Isn't it time that HRH Shesgotmyballsinherhand stops feeling the need to preach?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024