Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trying to buy an extra ticket for the leeds game 19:16 - Apr 16 with 2303 viewsIpswich_Crazy

I'm a season ticket holder and I can't buy a 2nd ticket. Please Help!

Poll: Are fans getting fed up with Sky Sports changing our Kick off schedules?

Trying to buy an extra ticket for the leeds game on 19:20 - Apr 16 with 2279 viewssilkcutblue

Become a Leeds fan
Trying to buy an extra ticket for the leeds game on 19:21 - Apr 16 with 2272 viewsIpswich_Crazy

Trying to buy an extra ticket for the leeds game on 19:20 - Apr 16 by silkcutblue

Become a Leeds fan

I'm being serious please answer my question.

Trying to buy an extra ticket for the leeds game on 19:26 - Apr 16 with 2257 viewsgainsboroughblue

Trying to buy an extra ticket for the leeds game on 19:21 - Apr 16 by Ipswich_Crazy

I'm being serious please answer my question.

So was he.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Trying to buy an extra ticket for the leeds game on 19:28 - Apr 16 with 2248 viewsIpswich_Crazy

my girlfriend wants to come to the Leeds game that's why I want to see if I can get another ticket.

Trying to buy an extra ticket for the leeds game on 19:29 - Apr 16 with 2245 viewsPJH

Trying to buy an extra ticket for the leeds game on 19:26 - Apr 16 by gainsboroughblue

So was he.

I have got two tickets (ST plus one other) but as of this minute I no longer know which stand I will be in,I just know which stand I will not be in.

It seems obvious to me that Leeds should have had The Cobbold to themselves from the start and the relocation of ST holders could have been done before tickets went on sale.
Trying to buy an extra ticket for the leeds game on 19:50 - Apr 16 with 2201 viewsIpswich_Crazy

Can anyone with a sensible answer tell me why I can't buy a ticket for the Leeds game? I am a season ticket holder by the way.
[Post edited 16 Apr 2019 19:51]

Trying to buy an extra ticket for the leeds game on 19:54 - Apr 16 with 2175 viewstextbackup

Trying to buy an extra ticket for the leeds game on 19:50 - Apr 16 by Ipswich_Crazy

Can anyone with a sensible answer tell me why I can't buy a ticket for the Leeds game? I am a season ticket holder by the way.

ill try and see if I have same issue

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Trying to buy an extra ticket for the leeds game on 19:55 - Apr 16 with 2167 viewslazyblue

Trying to buy an extra ticket for the leeds game on 19:50 - Apr 16 by Ipswich_Crazy

I'm guessing you did not ask the ticket office this question as that's the first people I would as if I was a season ticket holder
Login to get fewer ads

Trying to buy an extra ticket for the leeds game on 19:55 - Apr 16 with 2170 viewsIpswich_Crazy

This is strange,

I am a season ticket holder a and im trying to buy a extra ticket for the leeds game for my girlfriend and I keep getting this:---->> Customer 14**** currently has 2 currently purchased or booked for LEEDS UNITED but that cant be possible as my season ticket is only is 1 ticket. Im confused. Do I go to the club shop to buy an extra ticket?

Trying to buy an extra ticket for the leeds game on 19:58 - Apr 16 with 2152 viewstextbackup

Trying to buy an extra ticket for the leeds game on 19:55 - Apr 16 by Ipswich_Crazy

This is strange,

I am a season ticket holder a and im trying to buy a extra ticket for the leeds game for my girlfriend and I keep getting this:---->> Customer 14**** currently has 2 currently purchased or booked for LEEDS UNITED but that cant be possible as my season ticket is only is 1 ticket. Im confused. Do I go to the club shop to buy an extra ticket?

are they on sale to ST holders as yet? as reckon that's the issue

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Trying to buy an extra ticket for the leeds game on 20:00 - Apr 16 with 2140 viewsbluesym

Trying to buy an extra ticket for the leeds game on 19:58 - Apr 16 by textbackup

are they on sale to ST holders as yet? as reckon that's the issue

I had email from club last week saying as i was a season ticket holder i could now buy additional tickets for the leeds game.I had the same problem as the OP

Poll: Is Micheal Mcintyre actually funny?

Trying to buy an extra ticket for the leeds game on 20:01 - Apr 16 with 2134 viewsIpswich_Crazy

Trying to buy an extra ticket for the leeds game on 20:00 - Apr 16 by bluesym

I had email from club last week saying as i was a season ticket holder i could now buy additional tickets for the leeds game.I had the same problem as the OP

If i went down to the club shop tomorrow would I be able to buy one that way?

Trying to buy an extra ticket for the leeds game on 20:14 - Apr 16 with 2092 viewsIpswich_Crazy

Trying to buy an extra ticket for the leeds game on 20:01 - Apr 16 by Ipswich_Crazy

If i went down to the club shop tomorrow would I be able to buy one that way?

Any tell me can I go to the club shop to buy an extra ticket with my season ticket for the Leeds game?

Trying to buy an extra ticket for the leeds game on 20:24 - Apr 16 with 2058 viewsJ2BLUE

Trying to buy an extra ticket for the leeds game on 19:55 - Apr 16 by Ipswich_Crazy

This is strange,

DOES SHE KNOW YOU KILLED MY GOOD FRIEND IPSWICH CRAZY?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Trying to buy an extra ticket for the leeds game on 20:25 - Apr 16 with 2043 viewsSpruceMoose

Trying to buy an extra ticket for the leeds game on 20:14 - Apr 16 by Ipswich_Crazy

Any tell me can I go to the club shop to buy an extra ticket with my season ticket for the Leeds game?

Have you tried contacting 12th_man?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Trying to buy an extra ticket for the leeds game on 20:27 - Apr 16 with 2043 viewsFixed_It

Trying to buy an extra ticket for the leeds game on 20:24 - Apr 16 by J2BLUE

DOES SHE KNOW YOU KILLED MY GOOD FRIEND IPSWICH CRAZY?

Does she know he got the <clap> in the chatroom?!

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Trying to buy an extra ticket for the leeds game on 20:29 - Apr 16 with 2017 viewsLeaky

Because we are being told by Ipswich town if we pass on tickets to Leeds fans we may be bared from purchasing tickets as town fans in the future. I am a season ticket holder in lower SBR stand
I can't make the game due to heart surgery I have been offered £200 pound for my ticket from Leeds fans I have turned it down If genuine town fan wants it who I know personally they can have it for free
Trying to buy an extra ticket for the leeds game on 20:59 - Apr 16 with 1929 viewsYorkie55

2 required here for me and my son. Willing to pay £100 for each ticket.
Trying to buy an extra ticket for the leeds game on 21:01 - Apr 16 with 1911 viewsJ2BLUE

Trying to buy an extra ticket for the leeds game on 20:59 - Apr 16 by Yorkie55

2 required here for me and my son. Willing to pay £100 for each ticket.

Assume you are a Leeds fan. Can't you get one of the 2000 more we've given you?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Trying to buy an extra ticket for the leeds game on 21:03 - Apr 16 with 1902 viewsYorkie55

Trying to buy an extra ticket for the leeds game on 21:01 - Apr 16 by J2BLUE

Assume you are a Leeds fan. Can't you get one of the 2000 more we've given you?

Obviously I'll try to get them for the away end but there's so much demand it won't be easy
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024