Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
First game of next season then - who do we want? 20:09 - Apr 16 with 4450 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I want an away trip. To somewhere I ain’t been before. With a decent away end preferably.

I’ll go for my local team at uni - Wycombe (10 minutes away from me)

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

First game of next season then - who do we want? on 20:10 - Apr 16 with 4077 viewsSpruceMoose

Always like starting the season with a home game personally. Like the energy of an opening season fixture at Portman Road.

But if we have to be away, let it be against someone who will struggle next year. We really need to get off to a flyer.
[Post edited 16 Apr 2019 20:10]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

First game of next season then - who do we want? on 20:10 - Apr 16 with 4074 viewsJ2BLUE

Home to Lincoln or Accrington. Lets smash them early doors and put them back in their place.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

First game of next season then - who do we want? on 20:12 - Apr 16 with 4054 viewsgainsboroughblue

Tough one to call.

There's not many teams in that division who can say with any certainty they will be in it next season!

A rum old relegation battle going on there, Wycombe included.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

First game of next season then - who do we want? on 20:31 - Apr 16 with 3992 viewsWubbleU

First game of next season then - who do we want? on 20:12 - Apr 16 by gainsboroughblue

Tough one to call.

There's not many teams in that division who can say with any certainty they will be in it next season!

A rum old relegation battle going on there, Wycombe included.

Agree, let's see who is in there before planning our trips. Not a single opponent except Lincoln confirmed yet. Every team in League One can be either mathematically promoted or relegated.
First game of next season then - who do we want? on 20:34 - Apr 16 with 3982 viewsbrogansnose

Whoo, hold you on up. I'm still wondering about who we'll play in Germany !

Personally, I'd like to go to Walsall, if they don't get relegated. Really don't want piggin Lincoln early on.
First game of next season then - who do we want? on 20:34 - Apr 16 with 3976 viewstextbackup

MK dons away, and take 5000

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

First game of next season then - who do we want? on 20:35 - Apr 16 with 3970 viewstextbackup

First game of next season then - who do we want? on 20:34 - Apr 16 by brogansnose

Personally, I'd like to go to Walsall, if they don't get relegated. Really don't want piggin Lincoln early on.

they'll end up winning about 5/7 of first 10 games, do not want them

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

First game of next season then - who do we want? on 20:39 - Apr 16 with 3939 viewsbrogansnose

First game of next season then - who do we want? on 20:35 - Apr 16 by textbackup

Yeah, could be a horrible 'welcome to div 3 ' for us. They'll have momentu, really don't want them early.
Login to get fewer ads

First game of next season then - who do we want? on 20:41 - Apr 16 with 3927 viewsWD19

A home derby against our new groundshare chums, Coventry.
First game of next season then - who do we want? on 20:47 - Apr 16 with 3906 viewsWestStanderLaLaLa

First game of next season then - who do we want? on 20:34 - Apr 16 by brogansnose

Walsall away was 1st up last time we got relegated.

Poll: Your favourite thing about THAT goal?

First game of next season then - who do we want? on 20:58 - Apr 16 with 3855 viewsGlasgowBlue

I’m still hoping Carlisle sneak up through the play offs. So that would be a great start for me as the first game. Just and hour and 15 minutes drive.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

First game of next season then - who do we want? on 21:00 - Apr 16 with 3842 viewsDropCliffsNotBombs

First game of next season then - who do we want? on 20:47 - Apr 16 by WestStanderLaLaLa

Walsall away was 1st up last time we got relegated.

Followed by a right tonking of Leicester. Thought we were gonna go back up with about 150 points after that game
First game of next season then - who do we want? on 21:02 - Apr 16 with 3833 viewsSeablu

Sunderland or Portsmouth away
Let's get that out of the way early doors.
First game of next season then - who do we want? on 21:02 - Apr 16 with 3829 viewsm14_blue

First game of next season then - who do we want? on 20:35 - Apr 16 by textbackup

Come on boys, we really shouldn’t be scared of Lincoln City....
First game of next season then - who do we want? on 21:28 - Apr 16 with 3742 viewsFtnfwest

First game of next season then - who do we want? on 20:34 - Apr 16 by textbackup

MK dons away, and take 5000

Want them away for the promotion game. Can get 8,000 in the away end
First game of next season then - who do we want? on 22:12 - Apr 16 with 3629 viewsITFC_Forever

You’ll be at uni in August?! When on earth does your term start?

In answer to the question, wouldn’t mind a home game as we go on holiday on the Monday and I’m away for the following Saturday.
But an away game would be good too.... not a seaside town though, as the roads to seaside resorts on Saturdays in August would be carnage. Plymouth away would be the worst - a bloody long way at the best of times, but the M5 in August would be horrendous.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

First game of next season then - who do we want? on 22:13 - Apr 16 with 3623 viewsITFC_Forever

First game of next season then - who do we want? on 21:02 - Apr 16 by Seablu

Sunderland or Portsmouth away
Let's get that out of the way early doors.

Nah, want both of them to go up.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

First game of next season then - who do we want? on 22:17 - Apr 16 with 3610 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

First game of next season then - who do we want? on 22:12 - Apr 16 by ITFC_Forever

You’ll be at uni in August?! When on earth does your term start?

In answer to the question, wouldn’t mind a home game as we go on holiday on the Monday and I’m away for the following Saturday.
But an away game would be good too.... not a seaside town though, as the roads to seaside resorts on Saturdays in August would be carnage. Plymouth away would be the worst - a bloody long way at the best of times, but the M5 in August would be horrendous.

Oh crap yeah I didn’t think of that.

I want Wycombe in early October onwards then..

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

First game of next season then - who do we want? on 08:07 - Apr 17 with 3313 viewspeterleeblue

Sunderland away. So we can pretend it never happened. And I will be on holiday so wont have to to have divided loyalties.
First game of next season then - who do we want? on 09:31 - Apr 17 with 3222 viewsm14_blue

Blackpool away. Obviously.

Sunny August weekend by the seaside.
Big, sold out, away end.
£15 B&B and a mucky night out with a load of hen parties from Scotland.

What's not to like?
First game of next season then - who do we want? on 09:32 - Apr 17 with 3221 viewsKieran_Knows

Oxford at home. 4-0 win, Norwood with a hat-trick on his debut, Judge with the other.

Top of the league with 'we shall not be moved' ringing round Portman Road.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

First game of next season then - who do we want? on 09:34 - Apr 17 with 3217 viewsbluewein

Somewhere sh1t so I don't miss out while I'm on holiday...

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

First game of next season then - who do we want? on 09:43 - Apr 17 with 3170 viewsmattrolow

Plymouth at home.

They always start the season really badly and then come good again.
First game of next season then - who do we want? on 09:49 - Apr 17 with 3134 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

First game of next season then - who do we want? on 09:31 - Apr 17 by m14_blue

Blackpool away. Obviously.

Sunny August weekend by the seaside.
Big, sold out, away end.
£15 B&B and a mucky night out with a load of hen parties from Scotland.

What's not to like?

Hopefully all Blackpool, Fleetwood, Plymouth and Southend are all early or late season fixtures and not on a Tuesday night in December
First game of next season then - who do we want? on 10:46 - Apr 17 with 3045 viewsNorthern_Blue81

Plymouth away.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024