Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well played town. Well played (n/t) 11:00 - Apr 17 with 979 viewsFrimleyBlue

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Well played town. Well played (n/t) on 11:11 - Apr 17 with 907 viewsNuggets

Is it well played though? It's pretty anti-climatic to me.

For most parts of the ground, it's around a 12% cut in prices, which is less than what most people appeared to be expecting. For supporters who aren't renewing season tickets, but who are tempted to buy season tickets (i.e, the fans we need to be attracting to boost numbers), it doesn't come across as brilliant value.

Sure, there's an additional 10% off if 12,000 season tickets are sold. But how realistic is it for that many to be sold before the early bird? Not high, I'd wager.

Blog: Disappointing Result, But Can Some of Us Drop the Sense of Entitlement?

Well played town. Well played (n/t) on 11:16 - Apr 17 with 863 viewstrncbluearmy

Some big savings on matchday train travel via the rewards scheme

All round looks pretty good to me
Well played town. Well played (n/t) on 11:17 - Apr 17 with 852 viewsbontcho

Well played town. Well played (n/t) on 11:11 - Apr 17 by Nuggets

For most parts of the ground, it's around a 12% cut in prices, which is less than what most people appeared to be expecting. For supporters who aren't renewing season tickets, but who are tempted to buy season tickets (i.e, the fans we need to be attracting to boost numbers), it doesn't come across as brilliant value.

Sure, there's an additional 10% off if 12,000 season tickets are sold. But how realistic is it for that many to be sold before the early bird? Not high, I'd wager.

I'd say expecting a bigger cut than 12% is a little naïve - we're taking a huge cut in income. I like the extra bits and bobs, like linking up with local businesses, the guarantee if we're promoted and the targets. Obviously the proof of the pudding will be in the numbers.

Bulgarian penalty hero
Poll: Which Harrison should we sign?

Well played town. Well played (n/t) on 11:20 - Apr 17 with 818 viewsDeano69

So have i read this right? If we sell 14000 season tickets, the ST price is discount in total by 35% family and 32.5% everywhere else?

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Well played town. Well played (n/t) on 11:21 - Apr 17 with 810 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Well played town. Well played (n/t) on 11:11 - Apr 17 by Nuggets

It’s good that the prices have gone down. I don’t think the club had much choice to be honest but wouldn’t have been the first time they’ve got things massively wrong. And the additional discounts based on takeup will be excellent if hit - although I always wonder with that sort of thing if some who would have purchase at the lower price will be put off the higher amount to start

I do hope this isn’t the big announcement we’ve been waiting for though...

I bet it is

EDIT: just realised to hit the 12k target required a 1,800 increase. LOL
[Post edited 17 Apr 2019 11:26]

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024