Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rewarded the current 11:27 - Apr 17 with 11651 viewstextbackup

Rewarded the new
Rewarded the young
Rewarded the old
Everyone has been rewarded with cheaper prices, I can’t see a single issue

Now, let’s see who supports this club, and who’s a wet arse

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Rewarded the current on 12:08 - Apr 17 with 1681 viewsSpruceMoose

Rewarded the current on 11:57 - Apr 17 by bluefunk

Needless sneering eh, you’d know all about that

Season ticket holders are better than you, they give a commitment to the club that allows the club to effectively budget without waiting for walk ups when the season starts. If you can’t do that, it’s no great problem but, just for once, you might want to leave out the snarky comments

Hang about. This post began with a snarky post and as a result has accumulated snarky replies.

How about everyone knocks it off and just reflects on a job well done by the club. Glad that it keeps existing ST holders happy, after this season they deserved that.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Rewarded the current on 12:09 - Apr 17 with 1683 viewsSuperfrans

Totally. Can't knock the prices at all.

I'm not sure whether we've done this before, or at one price, but £99 for an under-19 in the SBRL is really excellent.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Rewarded the current on 12:17 - Apr 17 with 1651 viewsloyalblue

Rewarded the current on 11:52 - Apr 17 by itfcjoe

Season Ticket holders are the lifeblood of the club - if all our fans were not able to get a ST because of "by a quirk of geography, family circumstances and working" then we'd be pretty f*cked.

ST holders are the best fans for the club and should be treated as such

(Excluding me a s a corporate fan who puts even more of my hard earned in....)

Are you naturally such an arrogant pr*ick or is it something you work at?
Rewarded the current on 12:18 - Apr 17 with 1648 viewsSteve_M

Rewarded the current on 11:44 - Apr 17 by BlueBadger

This whole 'I'm better than you because I buy a season ticket' bullsh1t is totally needless sneering by those who by a quirk of geography, family circumstances and working is pointless c0ckwaving by people who seem to think that attending lots of football matches is a noteworthy achievement in itself.

The club itself is totally doing the right thing in lowering prices, given that we'll be seeing a lower standard of football next season.
[Post edited 17 Apr 2019 11:50]

Given your second paragraph, why do you need to sneer at Texters being enthusiastic.

I don't see that as a dig at people who can't go regularly but there is a constituency of fans who were going to renew once Mick was gone and then didn't*. Those ones will only come back when there is a sustained runs of winning matches.

*I know some people who did return for this season, no problem with that at all.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Rewarded the current on 12:22 - Apr 17 with 1625 viewsitfcjoe

Rewarded the current on 12:17 - Apr 17 by loyalblue

Are you naturally such an arrogant pr*ick or is it something you work at?

You back to follow me around for a bit - enjoy the show

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Rewarded the current on 12:25 - Apr 17 with 1606 viewstextbackup

This whole 'I'm better than you because I buy a season ticket' bullsh1t is totally needless sneering by those who by a quirk of geography, family circumstances and working is pointless c0ckwaving by people who seem to think that attending lots of football matches is a noteworthy achievement in itself.

The club itself is totally doing the right thing in lowering prices, given that we'll be seeing a lower standard of football next season.

I didn’t say anyone was better. I said let’s see who’s supports the club and who’s a wet arse, I think I knew the answer before I posted it to be honest

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Rewarded the current on 12:27 - Apr 17 with 1592 viewsloyalblue

Rewarded the current on 12:22 - Apr 17 by itfcjoe

You back to follow me around for a bit - enjoy the show

You really aren't worth following round, enjoy Daddy's corporate hospitality
Rewarded the current on 12:29 - Apr 17 with 1583 viewsitfcjoe

Rewarded the current on 12:27 - Apr 17 by loyalblue

Get back to The Firm chat, the adults are talking here

Login to get fewer ads

Rewarded the current on 12:29 - Apr 17 with 1581 viewsJ2BLUE

Rewarded the current on 12:27 - Apr 17 by loyalblue

Gone in two footed there!

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Rewarded the current on 12:35 - Apr 17 with 1547 viewsVaughan8

I think the club have got it just about right. The more people buy the less the tickets cost as well as the initial 12.5% reduction.

For someone who couldn't make evening games, a ST isn't a viable option, but the matchday prices going down is good as well (but was expected)
Rewarded the current on 12:35 - Apr 17 with 1544 viewsBrixtonBlue

I think you're rather reading a lot into the OP.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Rewarded the current on 12:37 - Apr 17 with 1533 viewsBlueBadger

Rewarded the current on 12:18 - Apr 17 by Steve_M

Given your second paragraph, why do you need to sneer at Texters being enthusiastic.

I don't see that as a dig at people who can't go regularly but there is a constituency of fans who were going to renew once Mick was gone and then didn't*. Those ones will only come back when there is a sustained runs of winning matches.

*I know some people who did return for this season, no problem with that at all.

I'm delighted Texters is fired up, I'm just not sure why he needs to add 'Now, let’s see who supports this club, and who’s a wet arse' at the end of it all.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Rewarded the current on 12:41 - Apr 17 with 1518 viewsHerbivore

Rewarded the current on 12:37 - Apr 17 by BlueBadger

I'm delighted Texters is fired up, I'm just not sure why he needs to add 'Now, let’s see who supports this club, and who’s a wet arse' at the end of it all.

Because he's a bit of an arse.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Rewarded the current on 12:46 - Apr 17 with 1482 viewsBlueBadger

Rewarded the current on 12:25 - Apr 17 by textbackup

I didn’t say anyone was better. I said let’s see who’s supports the club and who’s a wet arse, I think I knew the answer before I posted it to be honest

So, only ST holders are allowed to be fans?

Gotcha.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Rewarded the current on 12:48 - Apr 17 with 1469 viewsBlueBadger

Rewarded the current on 12:35 - Apr 17 by BrixtonBlue

I think you're rather reading a lot into the OP.

I'm not that there's much subtext to 'if you don't buy one you're a wet arse'.

Rewarded the current on 12:49 - Apr 17 with 1463 viewsitfcjoe

Rewarded the current on 12:29 - Apr 17 by J2BLUE

Gone in two footed there!

Haters gonna hate.

I think loyalblue needs to get back to his apprenticeship on the News Comments, would be much more suited to them - Easter holidays will be over soon at least

Rewarded the current on 12:50 - Apr 17 with 1450 viewsBontcho1983

Rewarded the current on 11:52 - Apr 17 by itfcjoe

Season Ticket holders are the lifeblood of the club - if all our fans were not able to get a ST because of "by a quirk of geography, family circumstances and working" then we'd be pretty f*cked.

ST holders are the best fans for the club and should be treated as such

(Excluding me a s a corporate fan who puts even more of my hard earned in....)

Joe

What was the purpose of your last sentence, to troll some TWTDers or was it an attempt at humour, or a massive look at me in my exec' box?

I really cant tell which it was meant to be. If I had inherited/paid for an exec box myself I would label myself as a season ticket holder, not a "corporate fan". That term almost makes me want to throw up.
Rewarded the current on 12:51 - Apr 17 with 1443 viewsDyland

Rewarded the current on 11:45 - Apr 17 by BlueBadger

Fair play to the club, it's the 'you're not a real fan if you don't buy a ST' implication of the OP that's a bit t0ssy.

I haven't had an ST since 1997, mainly because I've not been in a position, employment-wise to go every other Saturday(and a fair few Tuesdays).
[Post edited 17 Apr 2019 11:46]

You're so overly sensitive and defensive about this one Badgers.

The object is fans who whinge about the pricing as reason not to get ST, not those who work loads of Saturdays.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Rewarded the current on 12:54 - Apr 17 with 1407 viewsitfcjoe

Rewarded the current on 12:50 - Apr 17 by Bontcho1983

Joe

What was the purpose of your last sentence, to troll some TWTDers or was it an attempt at humour, or a massive look at me in my exec' box?

I really cant tell which it was meant to be. If I had inherited/paid for an exec box myself I would label myself as a season ticket holder, not a "corporate fan". That term almost makes me want to throw up.

It was a joke, most people on here know where I sit and would have taken it in the spirit intended.

I consider myself a ST holder.

Rewarded the current on 12:54 - Apr 17 with 1408 viewsloyalblue

Rewarded the current on 12:49 - Apr 17 by itfcjoe

Haters gonna hate.

I think loyalblue needs to get back to his apprenticeship on the News Comments, would be much more suited to them - Easter holidays will be over soon at least

Haters gonna hate! What a ridiculous comment and you said i need to grow up!

I just simply cannot understand why your arrogance has got out of control, the fact you need to comment about how you put more money in through being a corporate member is pathetic
Rewarded the current on 12:55 - Apr 17 with 1402 viewsSuperfrans

Rewarded the current on 12:48 - Apr 17 by BlueBadger

For what it's worth, I thought it was a bit of gentle joshing.

Nobody reasonable is going to hold it against someone who can't go for reasons of geography, family commitments, work, finances etc. We all have lives. And three of our group gave up this season for different reasons and aren't coming back because their circumstances will be the same.

The only issue I have is with anyone who claims to be the biggest fan (especially if they give it the big "I am" on here), live in Ipswich and can afford the time, money etc to come, but simply can't be bothered. Most reasonable people would feel that way, I assume.

Don't be bothered with the unreasonable ones. Personally, I just pay no attention.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Rewarded the current on 12:57 - Apr 17 with 1387 viewsitfcjoe

Rewarded the current on 12:54 - Apr 17 by loyalblue

Haters gonna hate! What a ridiculous comment and you said i need to grow up!

I just simply cannot understand why your arrogance has got out of control, the fact you need to comment about how you put more money in through being a corporate member is pathetic

Are you missing the MOTM photos? I can still send them over if you are

Rewarded the current on 12:57 - Apr 17 with 1378 viewsBrixtonBlue

Rewarded the current on 12:48 - Apr 17 by BlueBadger

Except that's not what he said.

He said, "let’s see who supports this club, and who’s a wet arse"

He might mean 'who's going to complain about the prices?' or 'who's going to make flimsy excuses about not getting one?'

As always seems to get confused when this comes up, I'm sure he's not knocking people like yourself who can't go due to work.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Rewarded the current on 12:59 - Apr 17 with 1367 viewsloyalblue

Rewarded the current on 12:57 - Apr 17 by itfcjoe

Are you missing the MOTM photos? I can still send them over if you are

Do you have some of you in your new CP please?

I am confused as to whether you are trying to be a hooligan or corporate fan
on 13:01 - Apr 17 with 1349 views_

Rewarded the current on 12:59 - Apr 17 by loyalblue

Do you have some of you in your new CP please?

I am confused as to whether you are trying to be a hooligan or corporate fan

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024