Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Flexi (shift worker) Season Ticket 12:06 - Apr 17 with 2482 viewsjohn_itfc

I really would love to commit to a season ticket, but the work I do will not allow.

I wish the club would go for something like this. Pick any 10 games.

Town powers, if you are reading this make it happen!

https://www.carlisleunited.co.uk/tickets/flexi-card/
Flexi (shift worker) Season Ticket on 12:09 - Apr 17 with 2449 viewsBlueBadger

See now, I could get behind this. Price it somewhere between the cost/game of a ST and a walk-up and you've got my interest. How does it work with 'big' games with the expectation of a big crowd though?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Flexi (shift worker) Season Ticket on 12:15 - Apr 17 with 2412 viewsJ2BLUE

Flexi (shift worker) Season Ticket on 12:09 - Apr 17 by BlueBadger

See now, I could get behind this. Price it somewhere between the cost/game of a ST and a walk-up and you've got my interest. How does it work with 'big' games with the expectation of a big crowd though?

Are there any in league one?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Flexi (shift worker) Season Ticket on 12:16 - Apr 17 with 2407 viewsBlueBadger

Flexi (shift worker) Season Ticket on 12:15 - Apr 17 by J2BLUE

Are there any in league one?

I could see a fair few waverers turning out crunch games, although the prospect of filling 30K seats is still pretty remote, conceded.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Flexi (shift worker) Season Ticket on 12:19 - Apr 17 with 2388 viewsitfcjoe

They've tried this a few times previously but it never gains any traction for one reason or another - have done 6 and 12 game passes before

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Flexi (shift worker) Season Ticket on 12:27 - Apr 17 with 2327 viewstextbackup

They offer bundles of games, or at least did last year, so say 10 games - would see you get a game for free (I think)

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Flexi (shift worker) Season Ticket on 12:36 - Apr 17 with 2292 viewsBluebell

How does that work though?

If you just turn up with your Flexi ticket, do the people at the turnstiles give you a ticket for any spare seat or can you sit where you want?
Flexi (shift worker) Season Ticket on 12:40 - Apr 17 with 2259 views26_Paz

Flexi (shift worker) Season Ticket on 12:36 - Apr 17 by Bluebell

How does that work though?

If you just turn up with your Flexi ticket, do the people at the turnstiles give you a ticket for any spare seat or can you sit where you want?

You have to go online beforehand so they know you're coming!
I think its some kind of e voucher that you buy, you can then go on the website before the game you want to go to and it gives you a ticket and deducts one from the number you've bought rather than taking money.

The Paz Man

Flexi (shift worker) Season Ticket on 13:23 - Apr 17 with 2145 viewsjohn_itfc

Thanks for the replies guys, It would be great if this could gather some momentum, I would say that shift work is more prevalent now that it has ever been.
Login to get fewer ads

Flexi (shift worker) Season Ticket on 15:01 - Apr 17 with 2028 viewsVaughan8

Flexi (shift worker) Season Ticket on 12:19 - Apr 17 by itfcjoe

They've tried this a few times previously but it never gains any traction for one reason or another - have done 6 and 12 game passes before

Agreed they have tried this. The pricing was a bit silly (i.e. you save £1 a game on the individual tickets) so it wasn't really worth anyone's commitment.
Flexi (shift worker) Season Ticket on 16:34 - Apr 17 with 1883 viewsstrikalite

Flexi (shift worker) Season Ticket on 13:23 - Apr 17 by john_itfc

Thanks for the replies guys, It would be great if this could gather some momentum, I would say that shift work is more prevalent now that it has ever been.

Anything to stop three people buying one ST and sharing out the games?
Flexi (shift worker) Season Ticket on 16:35 - Apr 17 with 1881 viewsportmanroadblue

Flexi (shift worker) Season Ticket on 13:23 - Apr 17 by john_itfc

Why don’t you go halves with someone and share a season ticket?
Flexi (shift worker) Season Ticket on 17:14 - Apr 17 with 1842 viewsazuremerlangus

Flexi (shift worker) Season Ticket on 15:01 - Apr 17 by Vaughan8

Agreed they have tried this. The pricing was a bit silly (i.e. you save £1 a game on the individual tickets) so it wasn't really worth anyone's commitment.

I done this last season. You have to decide on which games you want to go to (and where you want to sit) when you buy. The pricing works out you get a free game.

I seen to remember that it was a “product” that got rolled out later in the season, and the logic of that is so it doesn’t interfere with potential season ticket sales perhaps?

Poll: What type of manager will we get?

Flexi (shift worker) Season Ticket on 18:20 - Apr 17 with 1788 viewsBluespeed225

maybe 10 years ago i tried to get this going. I've worked shifts for many years, miss 12 games on average a season, but know my work pattern years in advance if needed! I said i could tell them all the games i could go to from start to end of season, could i buy all the tickets so i get same seat with mates. No was the answer. Mind you, it was about the same time i was trying to get involved in pre match music, so they were probably just fed up with me!
Flexi (shift worker) Season Ticket on 18:20 - Apr 17 with 1788 viewsjohn_itfc

Flexi (shift worker) Season Ticket on 16:35 - Apr 17 by portmanroadblue

Why don’t you go halves with someone and share a season ticket?

Its not something Id personally consider, what if you both wanted to go to the same game? What if you wanted to go together?

Buy 10 games get one free wouldn't be enough of an incentive for many (including me) to consider it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024