Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is there really any chance of reaching "Town Targets" by 6th May? 12:14 - Apr 17 with 4071 viewsJack27

19 days from today!

If last season was 10,200 to get 12,000 that's an extra 1,800 people - NEW PEOPLE.
If last season was 10,200 to get 13,000 that's an extra 2,800 people - NEW PEOPLE.
If last season was 10,200 to get 14,000 that's an extra 3,800 people - NEW PEOPLE.

I'm not saying it won't happen - but don't be fooled by the discounts. 19 days isn't a lot of time to generate that volume. It's good PR...
Is there really any chance of reaching "Town Targets" by 6th May? on 12:35 - Apr 17 with 1306 viewsFixed_It

Is there really any chance of reaching "Town Targets" by 6th May? on 12:33 - Apr 17 by Bluebell

There is a seat free next to us J2. You are welcome to come and sit there.

I might even talk to you.

Is that supposed to be an incentive?! Talk about undoing all the good work the Club are doing...

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Is there really any chance of reaching "Town Targets" by 6th May? on 12:38 - Apr 17 with 1283 viewsBrixtonBlue

Is there really any chance of reaching "Town Targets" by 6th May? on 12:15 - Apr 17 by Herbivore

I don't think we'll reach any of the milestones but I doubt many people buying a ticket are expecting us to.

Indeed. It's a nice gesture. I don't think anyone's banking on it.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

PHIL / GAV? on 12:39 - Apr 17 with 1280 viewsJammyDodgerrr

PHIL / GAV? on 12:25 - Apr 17 by Marshalls_Mullet

Do you have access to the total season ticket sales for the past 5-6 seasons?

I've been trying to find it via old press releases, but it's difficult to find

Poll: How many Loanees would you like in the team next season?
Blog: [Blog] What Happened to Our Star Number Nine?

Is there really any chance of reaching on 13:02 - Apr 17 with 1219 viewsgmanrom

Is there really any chance of reaching on 12:26 - Apr 17 by Marshalls_Mullet

I would have thought so.

Well im coming back so that is one extra

Poll: In the next 5 years what league do you us settling in?

Is there really any chance of reaching "Town Targets" by 6th May? on 13:11 - Apr 17 with 1194 viewsBiGDonnie

Is there really any chance of reaching "Town Targets" by 6th May? on 12:33 - Apr 17 by Bluebell

There is a seat free next to us J2. You are welcome to come and sit there.

I might even talk to you.

Will your tartan blanket reach his legs too?

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Is there really any chance of reaching on 13:25 - Apr 17 with 1143 viewsflimflam

I know personally 5 people buying season tickets next season who have not had one for years and years if ever. And thats just in passing conversation so guess they will be quite a few new faces.

Not sure it will be enough to reach the upper target but I can see 12 or 13 thousand being hit.

Also is the £2 cashback still in operation on U12 tickets as if so would mean a potential profit of £8 over the season.
[Post edited 17 Apr 2019 14:39]

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

Is there really any chance of reaching "Town Targets" by 6th May? on 13:46 - Apr 17 with 1095 viewsBlue_Moses

Is there really any chance of reaching "Town Targets" by 6th May? on 12:19 - Apr 17 by J2BLUE

Did the prices tip you in favour of renewing?

Very fair prices and a good initiative but sadly the people I was trying to convince aren't going to go for it.

My ticket has gone down £48, over the course of a season I doubt that would persuade someone to return.

And I'm not moaning about the reductions, just think that if you have stopped going it's probably for another reason.
PHIL / GAV? on 14:24 - Apr 17 with 1029 viewsxrayspecs

PHIL / GAV? on 12:29 - Apr 17 by PhilTWTD

Not to hand, no.

From memory, they were around 13k during the early MM years, the season after we lost in the play offs to Norwich. I am not sure we have had 14k+ for quite a long time

EDIT: They were 14k in 15/16, the season after we got into the play offs but closer to 13k the following season.
[Post edited 17 Apr 2019 14:38]
Login to get fewer ads

Is there really any chance of reaching "Town Targets" by 6th May? on 14:45 - Apr 17 with 995 viewsScuzzer

Let's get real. We will struggle to get the same amount as last year. I know several people who have said that they will not be getting a season ticket to watch third tier football. Just will pick and choose matches...including myself.

Established 1968

Is there really any chance of reaching "Town Targets" by 6th May? on 14:57 - Apr 17 with 978 viewsJammyDodgerrr

Is there really any chance of reaching "Town Targets" by 6th May? on 14:45 - Apr 17 by Scuzzer

Let's get real. We will struggle to get the same amount as last year. I know several people who have said that they will not be getting a season ticket to watch third tier football. Just will pick and choose matches...including myself.

Despite the third tier of football, it feels like, in general, optimism is very high for the first time in a long time.

Poll: How many Loanees would you like in the team next season?
Blog: [Blog] What Happened to Our Star Number Nine?

Is there really any chance of reaching "Town Targets" by 6th May? on 14:59 - Apr 17 with 973 viewsPJH

Is there really any chance of reaching "Town Targets" by 6th May? on 14:45 - Apr 17 by Scuzzer

So it will be your fault if we don't get our further percentage reduction.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024