Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oi Joe 14:40 - Apr 17 with 853 viewsLord_Lucan

Mother has cleared her loft out and dumped me with a load of old crap from when I was 1 day old. This includes newspaper cuttings detailing my failed football career and failed businesses.

Within this pile of junk was an Evening Star Fantasy Football table when I was riding high in the league - then I noticed your name just a bit higher than my loft position.

It was from 1998 - was that you?

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Oi Joe on 14:49 - Apr 17 with 789 viewsFixed_It

Don't be harsh on yourself. Not many babies one day old make a success of a career in football or business. Nice of your Mum to keep the cuttings of your fledgling demise though.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Oi Joe on 14:51 - Apr 17 with 786 viewsitfcjoe

I imagine so as don't know anyone else with my name, i think there is a photographer from Halstead but he doesn't seem to be into footbal,l and I always used to do the fantasy football leagues in the Star

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Oi Joe on 15:14 - Apr 17 with 697 viewsLord_Lucan

Oi Joe on 14:51 - Apr 17 by itfcjoe

I imagine so as don't know anyone else with my name, i think there is a photographer from Halstead but he doesn't seem to be into footbal,l and I always used to do the fantasy football leagues in the Star

Ah.

You could have had it for your bedroom wall - but I've thrown it out.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024