Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Thats another £40 quid saved then!! 14:44 - Apr 17 with 1908 viewsflimflam

Just seen this and almost slipped under the radar but will save me £40 (£30 this season) as I always sign up the little flimflams to junior blues.

Season Ticket Holders
For the 2019-2020 season, all U16 season ticket holders who sit in Family Areas in the stadium (FF, GG, I1, I2, JJ, F, K and L) will automatically become a Junior Blues member free of charge! * You will receive:

- Invites to exclusive Junior Blues events.
- A Christmas card from the players.
- Entry to competitions throughout the season to win signed merchandise.
- Discounted home mascot places for all Junior Blues and the chance to be a mascot at an away game.

*This will be automatically be added when an U12 season ticket is purchased or renewed for the 2019-2020 season in any of the family areas listed above.

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

Thats another £40 quid saved then!! on 18:00 - Apr 17 with 1580 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Child apartheid.......disgraceful!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Thats another £40 quid saved then!! on 19:27 - Apr 17 with 1417 viewsRonFearonsHair

Pity they seem to have removed Churchmans Lower as a family area, as my son has been there since he started going and we have no plans to move.
Thats another £40 quid saved then!! on 22:45 - Apr 17 with 1187 viewsBLUEBEAT

That’s good but why not give free membership to all U16 season ticket holders, not just ones who sit in the screechy family areas?

Poll: W or W

Thats another £40 quid saved then!! on 23:17 - Apr 17 with 1125 viewsmos

“Congratulations Little Johnny, you won the raffle to be the Ipswich Town mascot for our away fixture against Plymouth.”

“Our slick new attacking side is being outpassed and outmaneuvered by Ipswich” - West Ham Forum
Poll: How do you think we will finish next season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024