Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
ST savings for new / returning ST holders vs. match day tickets.... 14:50 - Apr 17 with 1402 viewsITFC_Forever

Thought I'd give this its own thread rather than it get lost on the general squabbling of the other one...

If you buy a ST (as a new / returning ST holder and therefore £352 before any further target-based discounts) and miss 5 games, it still works out at £19.55 a game for the ones you do see.

Miss 6 games = £20.70
Miss 7 games = £22.00
Miss 8 games = £23.46

So you'd have to miss 8 games out of 23 (over a third) before you start to lose on having a ST vs paying the regular match price of £23.

And even then, it's only 46p per game = £3.68 total, and for that, you get to keep the same seat every match and have a higher ranking in the priority system for away games.

Not sure why anyone who can make it to two-thirds or more of the games wouldn't do it.
[Post edited 17 Apr 2019 15:02]

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

ST savings for new / returning ST holders vs. match day tickets.... on 14:59 - Apr 17 with 1334 viewsMrTown

An early bird adult ticket at Peterborough = £419 - non early bird = £449
An early bird adult ticket at Southend = £395

Can’t complain, it’s going to be a fun ole season I feel.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

ST savings for new / returning ST holders vs. match day tickets.... on 15:49 - Apr 17 with 1177 viewstextbackup

its a brilliant deal, well done ITFC.

also I didn't notice the £99 u19 tik in NSL..... that is an absolute master stroke. get the 16-19 year olds hooked!

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

ST savings for new / returning ST holders vs. match day tickets.... on 15:59 - Apr 17 with 1143 viewsSteve_M

ST savings for new / returning ST holders vs. match day tickets.... on 15:49 - Apr 17 by textbackup

also I didn't notice the £99 u19 tik in NSL..... that is an absolute master stroke. get the 16-19 year olds hooked!

It's better than that: when it goes up to full price they won't want to move.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

ST savings for new / returning ST holders vs. match day tickets.... on 16:00 - Apr 17 with 1132 viewsITFC_Forever

ST savings for new / returning ST holders vs. match day tickets.... on 15:49 - Apr 17 by textbackup

Load more new recruits for Blue Action....

ST savings for new / returning ST holders vs. match day tickets.... on 16:04 - Apr 17 with 1122 viewsFtnfwest

If season ticket sales go up at all, let alone 3-4000, the national media will be apoplectic. Prepare for the hatchet jobs in the papers.
ST savings for new / returning ST holders vs. match day tickets.... on 16:07 - Apr 17 with 1103 viewstextbackup

ST savings for new / returning ST holders vs. match day tickets.... on 16:00 - Apr 17 by ITFC_Forever

Load more new recruits for Blue Action....

I hope that if/when the kids call up to buy, that they are informed that blue action are in a certain area, so they can all be kept together, purely for the atmosphere

ST savings for new / returning ST holders vs. match day tickets.... on 16:09 - Apr 17 with 1086 viewstextbackup

ST savings for new / returning ST holders vs. match day tickets.... on 15:59 - Apr 17 by Steve_M

It's better than that: when it goes up to full price they won't want to move.

yep defo. as itfc4ever just mentioned, the blue action stuff.....
I think the only thing club should do differently now is to make it obvious where they sit, just incase some don't know etc.

ST savings for new / returning ST holders vs. match day tickets.... on 16:14 - Apr 17 with 1071 viewsGeoffSentence

ST savings for new / returning ST holders vs. match day tickets.... on 16:07 - Apr 17 by textbackup

I hope that if/when the kids call up to buy, that they are informed that blue action are in a certain area, so they can all be kept together, purely for the atmosphere

The ticket office should also remember to tell the kids that they can't sing what they want, they have to sing what they are told by that lot.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Login to get fewer ads

ST savings for new / returning ST holders vs. match day tickets.... on 16:15 - Apr 17 with 1062 viewsITFC_Forever

ST savings for new / returning ST holders vs. match day tickets.... on 16:14 - Apr 17 by GeoffSentence

The ticket office should also remember to tell the kids that they can't sing what they want, they have to sing what they are told by that lot.

That was Section 6 to be fair.

Blue Action seem to be alot more inclusive.

ST savings for new / returning ST holders vs. match day tickets.... on 16:31 - Apr 17 with 1007 viewsazuremerlangus

Beat me to it for this thread...

Just to add there was only 4 home midweek matches this season - not sure if it will be any different in L1. For me (and others as already mentioned) these are virtually impossible to get to but there are fewer than I initially thought.

As you have already stated (in a different way) if you can get to 15 games a season then you have broke even (with some useful perks included). And that is before the potential discounts.

Poll: What type of manager will we get?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024