Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Phil/Gav can we have a new thread category? 17:00 - Apr 17 with 1157 viewsDubtractor

A place where posters can still bang on about McCarthy, whatever their views? Would save the board being cluttered up by the same debate again and again and again and again and again and again and again.

Cheers.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Phil/Gav can we have a new thread category? on 17:03 - Apr 17 with 1146 viewsPJH

Mr McCarthy if you don't mind.

Cheers.
Phil/Gav can we have a new thread category? on 17:12 - Apr 17 with 1118 viewsDubtractor

Phil/Gav can we have a new thread category? on 17:03 - Apr 17 by PJH

Mr McCarthy if you don't mind.

Cheers.

Don't you start.

Bloody trouble maker....

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Phil/Gav can we have a new thread category? on 17:19 - Apr 17 with 1117 viewsfactual_blue

We've been relegated because the fans forced - nay hounded - him out.

Be Careful What You Wish For.
[Post edited 17 Apr 2019 18:43]

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Phil/Gav can we have a new thread category? on 18:15 - Apr 17 with 1049 viewsHorseboy

Phil/Gav can we have a new thread category? on 17:19 - Apr 17 by factual_blue

We've been relegated because the fans forced - nay hounded - him out.

Be Careful What You Wish For.
[Post edited 17 Apr 2019 18:43]

Hounded is the correct terminology.
Phil/Gav can we have a new thread category? on 19:35 - Apr 17 with 1013 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Phil/Gav can we have a new thread category? on 18:15 - Apr 17 by Horseboy

Hounded is the correct terminology.

Walked out is factually correct.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Phil/Gav can we have a new thread category? on 19:44 - Apr 17 with 996 viewswitchdoctor

Phil/Gav can we have a new thread category? on 19:35 - Apr 17 by Marshalls_Mullet

ha ha...indeed.. all the Dino lovers have got the hump because there hasn’t been a big backlash following our relegation....just goes to show that the vast majortiy of the fan base had had enough of his turgid style of football and his belligerent ways....good riddance....👍
Phil/Gav can we have a new thread category? on 19:48 - Apr 17 with 993 viewsWonky

Yes indeed. I got 67 points for 'numbskulls" in Scrabble the other day but had nowhere to post the news.
Phil/Gav can we have a new thread category? on 19:52 - Apr 17 with 982 viewsGlasgowBlue

I can start a few Corbyn threads if that helps make the McCarthy ones slightly more bearable for you mate?

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Login to get fewer ads

Phil/Gav can we have a new thread category? on 19:52 - Apr 17 with 983 viewsPJH

Phil/Gav can we have a new thread category? on 19:44 - Apr 17 by witchdoctor

ha ha...indeed.. all the Dino lovers have got the hump because there hasn’t been a big backlash following our relegation....just goes to show that the vast majortiy of the fan base had had enough of his turgid style of football and his belligerent ways....good riddance....👍

No Mr Witchdoctor, as a MM lover I get the hump about how he was and still is treated.
You may remember our drink fueled discussions at KJ's quiz night two and a half years ago or whenever it was.

Anyway I am about to (hopefully) watch Man C tear Spurs apart.
Phil/Gav can we have a new thread category? on 19:59 - Apr 17 with 968 viewsRyorry

Phil/Gav can we have a new thread category? on 19:48 - Apr 17 by Wonky

Yes indeed. I got 67 points for 'numbskulls" in Scrabble the other day but had nowhere to post the news.

Pah, I'd have got 'brainbox' on a double word score, with the x on a triple letter score!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Phil/Gav can we have a new thread category? on 20:11 - Apr 17 with 960 viewsfactual_blue

Phil/Gav can we have a new thread category? on 19:35 - Apr 17 by Marshalls_Mullet

And 'quite understandably quit as a result of the moronic baying for his blood' is even more accurate.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024