Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wait. Has Paul Lambert won the European Cup? 17:32 - Apr 17 with 1351 viewschicoazul

I never hear him mention it.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Wait. Has Paul Lambert won the European Cup? on 18:09 - Apr 17 with 1315 viewsEwan_Oozami

There's a question (probably already done, and probably by me!), name all the European Cup/Champions League winners that have played for Town over the years.

I'll start with Ivan Campo

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Wait. Has Paul Lambert won the European Cup? on 18:15 - Apr 17 with 1297 viewsMrTown

Damn right he has, the highest accolade in club football. Shout it from the roof tops.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Wait. Has Paul Lambert won the European Cup? on 18:17 - Apr 17 with 1289 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Perhaps that's why Norwich don't like him any more. Must have been difficult having him bleat on about winning meaningful trophies.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Wait. Has Paul Lambert won the European Cup? on 18:59 - Apr 17 with 1217 viewsEly_Blue

Wait. Has Paul Lambert won the European Cup? on 18:09 - Apr 17 by Ewan_Oozami

There's a question (probably already done, and probably by me!), name all the European Cup/Champions League winners that have played for Town over the years.

Arnold Muhren! He has probably won more European trophies than anyone else in our clubs history as he has the full set of all 3 European Trophies
[Post edited 17 Apr 2019 19:01]

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

Wait. Has Paul Lambert won the European Cup? on 19:39 - Apr 17 with 1135 viewstextbackup

in this day and age when people buy a car and tweet the company thanking them for the purchase, or do a charitable action and stick it all over FB im surprise this is even spotted

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Wait. Has Paul Lambert won the European Cup? on 19:43 - Apr 17 with 1115 viewsWD19

Wait. Has Paul Lambert won the European Cup? on 18:59 - Apr 17 by Ely_Blue

Arnold Muhren! He has probably won more European trophies than anyone else in our clubs history as he has the full set of all 3 European Trophies
[Post edited 17 Apr 2019 19:01]

Finidi George
Wait. Has Paul Lambert won the European Cup? on 20:01 - Apr 17 with 1076 viewsRyorry

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Wait. Has Paul Lambert won the European Cup? on 20:43 - Apr 17 with 979 viewsFtnfwest

David Johnson 1
Login to get fewer ads

Wait. Has Paul Lambert won the European Cup? on 20:49 - Apr 17 with 961 viewsParisBlue

David Geddis
[Post edited 17 Apr 2019 20:49]

Libraries gave us power
Poll: Which position in the table will we be after Saturday?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024