Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fantastic start to the City/Spurs game (n/t) 20:08 - Apr 17 with 3276 viewsGlasgowBlue

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Fantastic start to the City/Spurs game (n/t) on 20:10 - Apr 17 with 3273 viewsGlasgowBlue

2-1 Spurs and not ten minutes in.

Iron Lion Zion

Fantastic start to the City/Spurs game (n/t) on 20:12 - Apr 17 with 3267 viewsGlasgowBlue

Fantastic start to the City/Spurs game (n/t) on 20:10 - Apr 17 by GlasgowBlue

2-2

Iron Lion Zion

Fantastic start to the City/Spurs game (n/t) on 20:12 - Apr 17 with 3267 viewsEastTownBlue

Fantastic start to the City/Spurs game (n/t) on 20:10 - Apr 17 by GlasgowBlue

Time for another score update ?
Fantastic start to the City/Spurs game (n/t) on 20:14 - Apr 17 with 3248 viewsGlasgowBlue

Fantastic start to the City/Spurs game (n/t) on 20:12 - Apr 17 by EastTownBlue

Time for another score update ?

City need two more to win. Lucky for them they have 80 minutes to do so. Unless they concede again.

Iron Lion Zion

Fantastic start to the City/Spurs game (n/t) on 20:23 - Apr 17 with 3198 viewsSpruceMoose

Fantastic start to the City/Spurs game (n/t) on 20:14 - Apr 17 by GlasgowBlue

City need two more to win. Lucky for them they have 80 minutes to do so. Unless they concede again.

One more!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Fantastic start to the City/Spurs game (n/t) on 20:24 - Apr 17 with 3198 viewsWD19

Spurs deserve to lose for choosing to play in a ridiculous, ugly 3rd kit that poorly differentiates from the Massives kit.
Fantastic start to the City/Spurs game (n/t) on 20:25 - Apr 17 with 3175 viewsblueconscience

Fantastic start to the City/Spurs game (n/t) on 20:23 - Apr 17 by SpruceMoose

One more!

I predict 5-3

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

Fantastic start to the City/Spurs game (n/t) on 21:32 - Apr 17 with 3018 viewsGlasgowBlue

Fantastic start to the City/Spurs game (n/t) on 20:25 - Apr 17 by blueconscience

I predict 5-3

You could be right

Iron Lion Zion

Login to get fewer ads

Fantastic start to the City/Spurs game (n/t) on 21:52 - Apr 17 with 2969 viewsEastTownBlue

Fantastic start to the City/Spurs game (n/t) on 20:25 - Apr 17 by blueconscience

I predict 5-3

Did somebody say 5-3 ?

Edit: disallowed
[Post edited 17 Apr 2019 21:53]
Fantastic start to the City/Spurs game (n/t) on 21:54 - Apr 17 with 2951 viewsGlasgowBlue

Fantastic start to the City/Spurs game (n/t) on 21:52 - Apr 17 by EastTownBlue

Did somebody say 5-3 ?

Ha!

Iron Lion Zion

Fantastic start to the City/Spurs game (n/t) on 21:54 - Apr 17 with 2952 viewssparks

Did somebody say 5-3 ?

Just ruin the fecking game.

Sucking the life out of one of those moments is just the death of football imo.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Fantastic start to the City/Spurs game (n/t) on 21:55 - Apr 17 with 2949 viewsGlasgowBlue

Fantastic start to the City/Spurs game (n/t) on 21:54 - Apr 17 by sparks

Just ruin the fecking game.

Sucking the life out of one of those moments is just the death of football imo.

He was offside.

Iron Lion Zion

Fantastic start to the City/Spurs game (n/t) on 21:55 - Apr 17 with 2944 viewsblueconscience

Did somebody say 5-3 ?

Like the commentator said, shame one has to go out
[Post edited 17 Apr 2019 21:56]

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

Fantastic start to the City/Spurs game (n/t) on 21:57 - Apr 17 with 2926 viewssparks

Fantastic start to the City/Spurs game (n/t) on 21:55 - Apr 17 by GlasgowBlue

He was offside.

Not seen it yet. May well be right.

But.

Just feels awful and wrong.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)

Fantastic start to the City/Spurs game (n/t) on 21:58 - Apr 17 with 2918 viewsSarge

I felt physically sick watching that, can’t imagine being a spurs fan. What a game though, champions league has been brilliant this season.
Fantastic start to the City/Spurs game (n/t) on 22:00 - Apr 17 with 2904 viewsGlasgowBlue

Fantastic start to the City/Spurs game (n/t) on 21:57 - Apr 17 by sparks

Not seen it yet. May well be right.

But.

Just feels awful and wrong.

I’m not sure why getting the decision right can be wrong. The game should be about the best team winning. Poor refereeing decisions shouldn’t decide a result. Legitimate goals should.

Wish we had VAR in 1975 at Stamford Bridge.

Iron Lion Zion

Fantastic start to the City/Spurs game (n/t) on 22:00 - Apr 17 with 2898 viewssparks

Fantastic start to the City/Spurs game (n/t) on 22:00 - Apr 17 by GlasgowBlue

I’m not sure why getting the decision right can be wrong. The game should be about the best team winning. Poor refereeing decisions shouldn’t decide a result. Legitimate goals should.

Wish we had VAR in 1975 at Stamford Bridge.

My words are carefully chosen.

"feels".

Fantastic start to the City/Spurs game (n/t) on 22:09 - Apr 17 with 2843 viewsnorth_stand77

One of the most extraordinary games I have seen! Incredible drama.

I'm glad to see Spurs through - makes a change not to always have the same teams come out on top as in previous seasons and Man City still have loads going on.
Fantastic start to the City/Spurs game (n/t) on 23:24 - Apr 17 with 2754 viewssparks

Fantastic start to the City/Spurs game (n/t) on 22:09 - Apr 17 by north_stand77

One of the most extraordinary games I have seen! Incredible drama.

I'm glad to see Spurs through - makes a change not to always have the same teams come out on top as in previous seasons and Man City still have loads going on.

Would rather have city- as more likely to win the trophy in the end.

Fantastic start to the City/Spurs game (n/t) on 00:41 - Apr 18 with 2720 viewsnorth_stand77

Fantastic start to the City/Spurs game (n/t) on 23:24 - Apr 17 by sparks

Would rather have city- as more likely to win the trophy in the end.

True. Maybe Liverpool can do it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024