Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Free ticket for Swansea game if anyone wants it 20:24 - Apr 17 with 1694 viewsMOT

Leeds fan here , got a ticket for Mondays game ( bought one to build my purchase history up, that plan went wrong) anyway if anyone wants the ticket for Monday it's going free of charge ( Alf Ramsey Lower), will have to be in the post by end of play on Thursday though to get to you due to BH post
Free ticket for Swansea game if anyone wants it on 20:27 - Apr 17 with 1652 viewsJ2BLUE

Did they block you buying one for the Leeds game based on your address?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Free ticket for Swansea game if anyone wants it on 20:48 - Apr 17 with 1573 viewsMOT

Free ticket for Swansea game if anyone wants it on 20:27 - Apr 17 by J2BLUE

Did they block you buying one for the Leeds game based on your address?

No mate , need purchase history from last season , also got a membership
Free ticket for Swansea game if anyone wants it on 21:09 - Apr 17 with 1502 viewsSWGF

Free ticket for Swansea game if anyone wants it on 20:48 - Apr 17 by MOT

No mate , need purchase history from last season , also got a membership

Don't fancy buying a Season Ticket for next season, do you? Will make mine cheaper

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Free ticket for Swansea game if anyone wants it on 21:18 - Apr 17 with 1472 viewsfloridablue

Good try but a lesson learnt. Kind offer though on your behalf and hope someone snaps it up.
Free ticket for Swansea game if anyone wants it on 21:26 - Apr 17 with 1436 viewsMOT

Free ticket for Swansea game if anyone wants it on 21:09 - Apr 17 by SWGF

Don't fancy buying a Season Ticket for next season, do you? Will make mine cheaper

Ha ha , no think I've done enough on that score, think you will have done well with the amount of Leeds fans that have Ipswich memberships, I have done the same for Brentford (who we play on Monday) but failed there as well as you need purchase history for before March with them
Free ticket for Swansea game if anyone wants it on 10:41 - Apr 18 with 1044 viewsnoggin

Free ticket for Swansea game if anyone wants it on 21:26 - Apr 17 by MOT

Ha ha , no think I've done enough on that score, think you will have done well with the amount of Leeds fans that have Ipswich memberships, I have done the same for Brentford (who we play on Monday) but failed there as well as you need purchase history for before March with them

Well troublemakers apart, I hope as many Leeds fans get in and enjoy the day. If it was us, we'd all be looking for tickets.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Free ticket for Swansea game if anyone wants it on 10:58 - Apr 18 with 1006 viewshatch

Free ticket for Swansea game if anyone wants it on 21:26 - Apr 17 by MOT

If you buy a home ticket for every team in the Champ and Prem before this season ends - then you will be sorted for next season wherever you end up. Assume you have a few grand laying around?

Kind offer though.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024