Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can anyone do a venn diagram 08:58 - Apr 18 with 3005 viewsBluefish

On people that like VAR and people that get excited by how much is spent in the premier league transfer window?

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Can anyone do a venn diagram on 09:05 - Apr 18 with 2971 viewsWeWereZombies

Well, yes, you can, can't you?

Poll: Luton or Dubai ?

Can anyone do a venn diagram on 09:08 - Apr 18 with 2963 viewsSteve_M

Is it a circle?

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Can anyone do a venn diagram on 09:09 - Apr 18 with 2957 viewsBluefish

Can anyone do a venn diagram on 09:08 - Apr 18 by Steve_M

Is it a circle?

I think it might well be, inwonder whatbelse could get added to the circle? Half and half scarves and vlogging?
[Post edited 18 Apr 2019 9:10]

Can anyone do a venn diagram on 09:13 - Apr 18 with 2941 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Can anyone do a venn diagram on 09:09 - Apr 18 by Bluefish

I think it might well be, inwonder whatbelse could get added to the circle? Half and half scarves and vlogging?
[Post edited 18 Apr 2019 9:10]

People that are massive fans of their team but have never been to their ground

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Can anyone do a venn diagram on 09:15 - Apr 18 with 2933 viewsDubtractor

Can anyone do a venn diagram on 09:13 - Apr 18 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

People that are massive fans of their team but have never been to their ground

Which, coincidentally, will include a lot of Man City fans.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Can anyone do a venn diagram on 09:15 - Apr 18 with 2932 viewsBluefish

Can anyone do a venn diagram on 09:15 - Apr 18 by Dubtractor

Which, coincidentally, will include a lot of Man City fans.

You may have seen my fb debate on this last night. The ones that supported it passionately were arsenal supporters. Sums it all up for me

Can anyone do a venn diagram on 10:07 - Apr 18 with 2855 viewsGuthrum

I'd be in only one half of that. Don't think VAR is that bad, greatly dislike the Prem moneyfest. No worse than the Ref going over to the linesman to discuss whether a penalty or card is justified or not.

It's a new toy and will initially be overused. Eventually the process will be refined down to be more efficient and quicker. In other sports the use of technology has been made part of the crowd participation, watching the replays along with the extra match officials.

Regarding post-match discussions, simply blaming reffing decisions isn't particularly acute analysis of why your team may have won or lost. Perhaps we can talk about team selection, tactics and individual player skill/decisionmaking instead.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Can anyone do a venn diagram on 10:10 - Apr 18 with 2849 viewsBluefish

Can anyone do a venn diagram on 10:07 - Apr 18 by Guthrum

I'd be in only one half of that. Don't think VAR is that bad, greatly dislike the Prem moneyfest. No worse than the Ref going over to the linesman to discuss whether a penalty or card is justified or not.

It's a new toy and will initially be overused. Eventually the process will be refined down to be more efficient and quicker. In other sports the use of technology has been made part of the crowd participation, watching the replays along with the extra match officials.

Regarding post-match discussions, simply blaming reffing decisions isn't particularly acute analysis of why your team may have won or lost. Perhaps we can talk about team selection, tactics and individual player skill/decisionmaking instead.

We are not allowed to talk about Lambert's team selections or tactics yet

Login to get fewer ads

Can anyone do a venn diagram on 10:11 - Apr 18 with 2843 viewsGuthrum

Can anyone do a venn diagram on 10:10 - Apr 18 by Bluefish

We are not allowed to talk about Lambert's team selections or tactics yet

You might not be.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Can anyone do a venn diagram on 10:16 - Apr 18 with 2832 viewsHarryWright

Mocking others for enjoying things you don't - classy.
Can anyone do a venn diagram on 10:27 - Apr 18 with 2810 viewsBluefish

Can anyone do a venn diagram on 10:16 - Apr 18 by HarryWright

Mocking others for enjoying things you don't - classy.

You right that it is not nice to mock the less fortunate but they should shut up and stop ruining football for the fortunate

Can anyone do a venn diagram on 10:56 - Apr 18 with 2775 viewsMJallday

does this help?

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

Can anyone do a venn diagram on 14:20 - Apr 18 with 2677 viewsHarryWright

Can anyone do a venn diagram on 10:27 - Apr 18 by Bluefish

You right that it is not nice to mock the less fortunate but they should shut up and stop ruining football for the fortunate

At least they don't dictate to you what you should and shouldn't enjoy.
Can anyone do a venn diagram on 14:23 - Apr 18 with 2675 viewsBluefish

Can anyone do a venn diagram on 14:20 - Apr 18 by HarryWright

At least they don't dictate to you what you should and shouldn't enjoy.

A bit of gratitude for helping you wouldn't go amiss

Can anyone do a venn diagram on 08:16 - Apr 19 with 2537 viewsTerry_Nutkins

What a strange combination to decide in your head people like mutually. Wah people have a different thought process to me wah!

VAR is a change for the better long term. It's an iterative process and as with any change you always get whingers until they realise it's a positive. Already corrected a hell of a lot of injustices. You jump on a bandwagon of 'VAR bad - must moan about it' and it will take you a bit longer to catch up with everyone else who is realising the benefits (even if there can be the occassional controversy - ironically thats one of the moaners arguments that controversies were good!)

Money Spent in prem has been bad for the game and just an awful thing more generally. I think most people realise!

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

Can anyone do a venn diagram on 08:18 - Apr 19 with 2535 viewsTerry_Nutkins

Can anyone do a venn diagram on 08:16 - Apr 19 by Terry_Nutkins

What a strange combination to decide in your head people like mutually. Wah people have a different thought process to me wah!

VAR is a change for the better long term. It's an iterative process and as with any change you always get whingers until they realise it's a positive. Already corrected a hell of a lot of injustices. You jump on a bandwagon of 'VAR bad - must moan about it' and it will take you a bit longer to catch up with everyone else who is realising the benefits (even if there can be the occassional controversy - ironically thats one of the moaners arguments that controversies were good!)

Money Spent in prem has been bad for the game and just an awful thing more generally. I think most people realise!

Just to add, i wager a better Venn diagram (and title it irony) would be those that shouted Mick is Dinasaur and those that can't accept change in football (VAR).

Can anyone do a venn diagram on 10:31 - Apr 19 with 2464 viewsBluefish

Can anyone do a venn diagram on 08:16 - Apr 19 by Terry_Nutkins

I am sure it will be lovely for the game when it comes to neutrals. It is terrible for the passionate fans.

Can anyone do a venn diagram on 14:43 - Apr 19 with 2395 viewsTerry_Nutkins

Can anyone do a venn diagram on 10:31 - Apr 19 by Bluefish

I am sure it will be lovely for the game when it comes to neutrals. It is terrible for the passionate fans.

Ah. You've decided in your head another rule. You can only be a passionate fan if you share your view on VAR. Nice one. My bad.

Can anyone do a venn diagram on 15:30 - Apr 19 with 2375 viewsBluefish

Can anyone do a venn diagram on 14:43 - Apr 19 by Terry_Nutkins

Ah. You've decided in your head another rule. You can only be a passionate fan if you share your view on VAR. Nice one. My bad.

I'm yet to see a credible fan support VAR. I'm sure you love it though. Bit warm for your half and half scarf today

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024