Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I thoroughly enjoyed the City v Spurs game, var or no var. 09:41 - Apr 18 with 1027 viewsnoggin

However, if you're a neutral but wish to see an English based club win the CL, surely you'd rather City had won? Personally I fel no connection with any of the big English clubs and care not who wins the CL.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

I thoroughly enjoyed the City v Spurs game, var or no var. on 09:46 - Apr 18 with 1001 viewsKieran_Knows

Don't think it matters what English club, does it? Always good to see English sides doing well in Europe, and I expect Spurs will beat Ajax, but can't see them getting past Liverpool or Barca in the final, personally.

Same goes for Arsenal and Chelsea in the Europa, hope they both go through tonight.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

I thoroughly enjoyed the City v Spurs game, var or no var. on 09:48 - Apr 18 with 994 viewsnoggin

I thoroughly enjoyed the City v Spurs game, var or no var. on 09:46 - Apr 18 by Kieran_Knows

Don't think it matters what English club, does it? Always good to see English sides doing well in Europe, and I expect Spurs will beat Ajax, but can't see them getting past Liverpool or Barca in the final, personally.

Same goes for Arsenal and Chelsea in the Europa, hope they both go through tonight.

My point is, I think City would be more likely beat Barcelona than Spurs would. I'm not so sure about Spurs beating Ajax.

I thoroughly enjoyed the City v Spurs game, var or no var. on 10:01 - Apr 18 with 944 viewsSuperblue95

Once Liverpool don’t win I don’t care which of the other three do

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

I thoroughly enjoyed the City v Spurs game, var or no var. on 10:02 - Apr 18 with 943 viewschicoazul

I thoroughly enjoyed the City v Spurs game, var or no var. on 09:46 - Apr 18 by Kieran_Knows

Said it before, say it again; wanting all the English clubs to do well in Europe is the most Tory opinion imaginable.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

I thoroughly enjoyed the City v Spurs game, var or no var. on 10:04 - Apr 18 with 929 viewsKieran_Knows

I thoroughly enjoyed the City v Spurs game, var or no var. on 10:02 - Apr 18 by chicoazul

Said it before, say it again; wanting all the English clubs to do well in Europe is the most Tory opinion imaginable.

I don't really care either way in all honesty, just good to see.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

I thoroughly enjoyed the City v Spurs game, var or no var. on 10:05 - Apr 18 with 919 viewsbrazil1982

Nothing much English about Man City.....
I thoroughly enjoyed the City v Spurs game, var or no var. on 10:36 - Apr 18 with 872 viewsnoggin

I thoroughly enjoyed the City v Spurs game, var or no var. on 10:05 - Apr 18 by brazil1982

Nothing much English about Man City.....

Or Liverpool, or Spurs, or Chelsea, or Arsenal.

I thoroughly enjoyed the City v Spurs game, var or no var. on 10:37 - Apr 18 with 868 viewsnoggin

I thoroughly enjoyed the City v Spurs game, var or no var. on 10:02 - Apr 18 by chicoazul

Kick all the foreigners out and get our football back.

Login to get fewer ads

I thoroughly enjoyed the City v Spurs game, var or no var. on 10:38 - Apr 18 with 868 viewsTractorCam

I would LOVE for Chelsea to get knocked out tonight.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

I thoroughly enjoyed the City v Spurs game, var or no var. on 11:50 - Apr 18 with 817 viewsSarge

I thoroughly enjoyed the City v Spurs game, var or no var. on 10:36 - Apr 18 by noggin

Or Liverpool, or Spurs, or Chelsea, or Arsenal.

7 members of Spurs’ regular match day squad are English.

Personally I’d like to see Ajax win the CL and Liverpool win the PL.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024