Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Has everyone broke up early for Easter? 12:25 - Apr 18 with 1709 viewsLord_Lucan

Phone is dead, no emails.

It's as if the world has stopped.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Has everyone broke up early for Easter? on 12:29 - Apr 18 with 1687 viewsKieran_Knows

Been quiet all week, then it's gone manic this morning. Typical.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Has everyone broke up early for Easter? on 13:01 - Apr 18 with 1633 viewsGuthrum

GeoffSentence is just getting on with his cull ...

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Has everyone broke up early for Easter? on 13:09 - Apr 18 with 1620 viewspickles110564

This week has been my easiest driving to and back from London, wish it would continue.
Has everyone broke up early for Easter? on 14:31 - Apr 18 with 1547 viewsWhymarkmariner

No talk of Brexit. Isn't it great ?
Has everyone broke up early for Easter? on 14:41 - Apr 18 with 1533 viewsWD19

Facters has glued himself to a tube train.

Not really a protest, more a hygiene issue.
Has everyone broke up early for Easter? on 14:45 - Apr 18 with 1516 viewsfooters

I am here in body but not in mind.

Always better to come into work on days like this. No one about, fck all to do and still get paid. Then when all the pushchair brigade get back you can go away!

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Has everyone broke up early for Easter? on 14:45 - Apr 18 with 1515 viewsfactual_blue

Has everyone broke up early for Easter? on 14:41 - Apr 18 by WD19

Facters has glued himself to a tube train.

Not really a protest, more a hygiene issue.

Maundy Thursday afternoon is a privilege half day holiday for HM's Civil Servants.

Although I believe it's been rebadged as Annual Leave, and isn't given to any new recruits, of whom there are none.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Has everyone broke up early for Easter? on 14:49 - Apr 18 with 1497 viewsgordon

Knocked off half an hour ago - packing the gear up to head off to do the long walk in to Knoydart from Glenfinnan over a few munros.
Login to get fewer ads

Has everyone broke up early for Easter? on 15:00 - Apr 18 with 1469 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Has everyone broke up early for Easter? on 14:45 - Apr 18 by footers

Always better to come into work on days like this. No one about, fck all to do and still get paid. Then when all the pushchair brigade get back you can go away!

Yep this, hence why I’ve been arguing on TWTD all morning!

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Has everyone broke up early for Easter? on 15:06 - Apr 18 with 1446 viewsGeoffSentence

Has everyone broke up early for Easter? on 13:01 - Apr 18 by Guthrum

GeoffSentence is just getting on with his cull ...

Ha! If only. Unfortunately for me it's the opposite. The world and his dog are in a bit of a panic trying to get everything sorted before the long weekend.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Has everyone broke up early for Easter? on 15:07 - Apr 18 with 1443 viewsvilanovablue

On my commute home to get to a piss up with my colleagues which is cool as I work on a client site usually.
Has everyone broke up early for Easter? on 15:15 - Apr 18 with 1418 viewsLord_Lucan

Has everyone broke up early for Easter? on 14:45 - Apr 18 by footers

I've just cracked a Ghost Ship open

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

Has everyone broke up early for Easter? on 15:18 - Apr 18 with 1407 viewsfooters

Has everyone broke up early for Easter? on 15:15 - Apr 18 by Lord_Lucan

I've just cracked a Ghost Ship open

Took my minions to the pub at lunch which was nice. The barmaids got to see I'm not just some lonely drunk.

Now whiling away the afternoon randomly tapping the keyboard.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Has everyone broke up early for Easter? on 15:19 - Apr 18 with 1399 viewsPendejo

Nope. Working thru to Sunday afternoon.

Then, Monday morning load up the car, pick up Pimball Wizzard and head for Ipswich for the Swansea game and a session of alcohol consumption to "celebrate";- my last game of the season and relegation

Hopefully everyone's still up for some singing, would be a great show of defiance.

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Has everyone broke up early for Easter? on 17:54 - Apr 18 with 1307 viewsBlueBadger

Working tonight and tomorrow night.

I HAVE got two weeks off after that though, which will involve a birthday jaunt to Portugal.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Has everyone broke up early for Easter? on 17:59 - Apr 18 with 1293 viewsLord_Lucan

Has everyone broke up early for Easter? on 17:54 - Apr 18 by BlueBadger

Working tonight and tomorrow night.

I HAVE got two weeks off after that though, which will involve a birthday jaunt to Portugal.

Not on a plane I trust.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024