Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Do you intend to watch the Attenborough documentary tonight? 12:47 - Apr 18 with 1131 viewsNthQldITFC

Do you intend to watch the Attenborough documentary tonight?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Do you intend to watch the Attenborough documentary tonight? on 12:57 - Apr 18 with 1118 viewsslump

The sun is out, I'm not working tomorrow and you ask if I am going to sit in and watch the TV?

Nah...

UTT

Do you intend to watch the Attenborough documentary tonight? on 14:09 - Apr 18 with 1058 viewsTIB

Probably not to tonight but definitely at some point. If you've not seen it, "Before The Flood" with Leonardo Di Caprio is worth a watch too...very hard hitting.

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

Do you intend to watch the Attenborough documentary tonight? on 14:59 - Apr 18 with 1034 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Do you intend to watch the Attenborough documentary tonight? on 14:09 - Apr 18 by TIB

Probably not to tonight but definitely at some point. If you've not seen it, "Before The Flood" with Leonardo Di Caprio is worth a watch too...very hard hitting.

Not sure if I am allowed to say this...

....but his voice gets on my nerves. (Attenborough, not Di Caprio)

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Do you intend to watch the Attenborough documentary tonight? on 15:01 - Apr 18 with 1034 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Do you intend to watch the Attenborough documentary tonight? on 12:57 - Apr 18 by slump

The sun is out, I'm not working tomorrow and you ask if I am going to sit in and watch the TV?

Nah...

WOW, thats an even older version of the theme than I remember.

...I wonder if the message was so strong that no one ever got past the credits and watched the programme.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Do you intend to watch the Attenborough documentary tonight? on 22:10 - Apr 18 with 911 viewsJ2BLUE

Terrifying but also kind of reassuring knowing the fightback is on and when some of those technologies get a bit more advanced it could make a crucial difference.

Obviously we need to stop shooting ourselves in the foot by removing rainforest etc.

Methane 21 times (I think) more potent than CO2. If that's not a reason to eat a bit less meat I don't know what is.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Do you intend to watch the Attenborough documentary tonight? on 12:24 - Apr 19 with 823 viewsRyorry

Do you intend to watch the Attenborough documentary tonight? on 22:10 - Apr 18 by J2BLUE

Terrifying but also kind of reassuring knowing the fightback is on and when some of those technologies get a bit more advanced it could make a crucial difference.

Obviously we need to stop shooting ourselves in the foot by removing rainforest etc.

Methane 21 times (I think) more potent than CO2. If that's not a reason to eat a bit less meat I don't know what is.

The de-forestation was more depressing than anything else to me.

How stupid and shortsighted humankind is overall - well at least those with power are anyway. Rachel Carson foresaw all this back in the 1960s with 'Silent Spring' -

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2012/may/27/rachel-carson-silent-spring-anni

As the programme said, had we started dealing with all this even 30 years ago, we wouldn't be facing this massive crisis now, when we're very nearly at the tipping point of irreversable changes which will be completely out of our control.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024