Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Line of Duty (contains spoilers from episode 3) 05:19 - Apr 19 with 1366 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

It’s bl**dy superb isn’t it?

Started watching series 1 last week on me time off. Just caught up with everyone on series 5 episode 3.

What do we think then? Who is H?

Surely not Hastings? It can’t be. He’s a national treasure!

The one thing I’m not sure I like is the line of thought that ‘H’ will actually be someone with the surname ‘H’. Could Cotton not have perhaps made some sort of error there or something? There’s also not enough characters left beginning with H. The big reveal can only be Hastings atm which is too obvious I think.

Anyway.. what do we reckon TWTD?

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Line of Duty (contains spoilers from episode 3) on 07:09 - Apr 19 with 1318 viewsColin_Viljoen

It's Harry............you know....Redknapp he's getting bloody everywhere
Line of Duty (contains spoilers from episode 3) on 07:53 - Apr 19 with 1284 viewsBenters2

H from Steps me thinks!
Line of Duty (contains spoilers from episode 3) on 08:54 - Apr 19 with 1238 viewsfactual_blue

It's the PCC chap. Or the female DCC. Or Kate.

Or somebody else.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Line of Duty (contains spoilers from episode 3) on 09:27 - Apr 19 with 1205 viewsGlasgowBlue

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Line of Duty (contains spoilers from episode 3) on 10:57 - Apr 19 with 1153 viewsLord_Lucan

I think it's gone a bit daft - to say the least.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Line of Duty (contains spoilers from episode 3) on 11:35 - Apr 19 with 1120 viewsThisIsMyUsername

Hastings is the only character who it would actually be 'interesting' if they turned out to be H.

How many other popular characters are there who you'd be shocked if they were H?

It probably won't be him. It will be rubbish, like when the whats-his-name baddy** from the last series turned out to be loads of random people.

** Edit - Balaclava Man I believe.
[Post edited 19 Apr 2019 11:38]

Poll: Which of these events will happen the soonest?

Line of Duty (contains spoilers from episode 3) on 11:51 - Apr 19 with 1094 viewsGlasgowBlue

Line of Duty (contains spoilers from episode 3) on 10:57 - Apr 19 by Lord_Lucan

I think it's gone a bit daft - to say the least.

Going the same way as Luther?

Iron Lion Zion

Line of Duty (contains spoilers from episode 3) on 11:56 - Apr 19 with 1088 viewsLord_Lucan

Line of Duty (contains spoilers from episode 3) on 11:51 - Apr 19 by GlasgowBlue

Going the same way as Luther?

I hadn't thought of that but yes, spot on.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Login to get fewer ads

Line of Duty (contains spoilers from episode 3) on 11:59 - Apr 19 with 1083 viewsGlasgowBlue

Line of Duty (contains spoilers from episode 3) on 11:56 - Apr 19 by Lord_Lucan

I hadn't thought of that but yes, spot on.

I've been housebound all week because of my op, so binge watched both LOD and Luther, which I've never seen before.

Both very enjoyable but noticeable that the writers have painted themselves into a corner that they are struggling to get out of.

Iron Lion Zion

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024