Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BBQ with 2 plastics and their families later 12:23 - Apr 19 with 1429 viewsFixed_It

Liverpool and Chelsea. I know I'm going to get some stick re relegation. Suggestions for good comebacks?

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

BBQ with 2 plastics and their families later on 12:31 - Apr 19 with 1399 viewsSuperblue95

That you don’t support a team with such a multitude of d1ckhead players with racist, whiny or murdering b*stards as fans

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

BBQ with 2 plastics and their families later on 12:31 - Apr 19 with 1399 viewsBLUEBEAT

you don’t need to

just be smug knowing what they are compared to you

Poll: W or W

BBQ with 2 plastics and their families later on 12:33 - Apr 19 with 1395 viewsjeera

That they are plastics?

I know a so-called Chelsea supporter who wouldn't be able to take you as far as Kings Road if he tried.

His brother is a Man U 'fan' who's never been to Manchester in his life.

Tell them to stop embarrassing themselves.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

BBQ with 2 plastics and their families later on 12:34 - Apr 19 with 1386 viewsfooters

Sinatra's second comeback was great.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

BBQ with 2 plastics and their families later on 12:35 - Apr 19 with 1376 viewsjeera

BBQ with 2 plastics and their families later on 12:31 - Apr 19 by Superblue95

That you don’t support a team with such a multitude of d1ckhead players with racist, whiny or murdering b*stards as fans

Yes, that will set the tone for a pleasant, social afternoon.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

BBQ with 2 plastics and their families later on 12:41 - Apr 19 with 1357 viewsLord_Lucan

Just have a vegan BBQ

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

BBQ with 2 plastics and their families later on 12:41 - Apr 19 with 1357 viewsEwan_Oozami

Turn the conversation to Brexit instead..?

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

BBQ with 2 plastics and their families later on 12:50 - Apr 19 with 1338 viewsbontcho

Just say it’s the most you’ve enjoyed going to the football in ages, but they wouldn’t understand.

Bulgarian penalty hero
Poll: Which Harrison should we sign?

Login to get fewer ads

BBQ with 2 plastics and their families later on 13:03 - Apr 19 with 1315 viewsmonty_radio

"I've read in "The Sun" that Abrahamovic is selling" should just about cover both fronts.

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

BBQ with 2 plastics and their families later on 13:59 - Apr 19 with 1230 viewsFtnfwest

Wheel ‘em out a couple of armchairs
BBQ with 2 plastics and their families later on 14:01 - Apr 19 with 1223 viewsSuperblue95

BBQ with 2 plastics and their families later on 12:35 - Apr 19 by jeera

Yes, that will set the tone for a pleasant, social afternoon.

Perhaps this is why I don’t get invited to social gatherings

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

BBQ with 2 plastics and their families later on 14:12 - Apr 19 with 1182 viewsJ2BLUE

Did you hear about that new EU directive against Russians and Americans? Apparently as part of this ongoing trade war and Russian aggression they could be forced to sell any businesses they own in Europe.

Wait for the penny to drop.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

BBQ with 2 plastics and their families later on 14:14 - Apr 19 with 1177 viewshorsehollerer

Most of my Prem footie fan mates feel terrible for us/me and have been in awe of our support over the past few weeks (damn right I send them all the clips!). Then again they are mainly 40-somethings who grew up before football... sorry, the prem... was invented, so they know better.

Blog: The Late, Late Blubfest Show

BBQ with 2 plastics and their families later on 14:49 - Apr 19 with 1092 viewsfactual_blue

'There's laxative in the coleslaw'.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024