Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dear oh Dear! 16:18 - Apr 19 with 1581 viewsurbanblue

Those of you not watching this should be eternally grateful!
Dear oh Dear! on 16:20 - Apr 19 with 1571 viewsChocorange

And still people will be convinced this team are going to bounce straight back.

Needs a lot of surgery.
Dear oh Dear! on 16:23 - Apr 19 with 1494 viewspatrickswell

Dear oh Dear! on 16:20 - Apr 19 by Chocorange

Needs a lot of surgery.

A new manager would be a start.

Couldn’t win games in the Premier League.
Can’t win games in the Championship.
Won’t win games in League One.

He’s a busted flush and Scotland are welcome to him.
Dear oh Dear! on 16:27 - Apr 19 with 1445 viewsFramfarmer

Dear oh Dear! on 16:23 - Apr 19 by patrickswell

A new manager would be a start.

Couldn’t win games in the Premier League.
Can’t win games in the Championship.
Won’t win games in League One.

He’s a busted flush and Scotland are welcome to him.

nobody else will take him with his record. I thought Hurst's win ratio was never going to be neared in the future history of the club. Unless something happens it could be cricket scores v Leeds and v Sheff Utd who have things to play for.

at least they will potentially pip Nodge off automatic promotion spots though :)
Dear oh Dear! on 16:28 - Apr 19 with 1412 viewsRadlett_blue

Dear oh Dear! on 16:27 - Apr 19 by Framfarmer

nobody else will take him with his record. I thought Hurst's win ratio was never going to be neared in the future history of the club. Unless something happens it could be cricket scores v Leeds and v Sheff Utd who have things to play for.

at least they will potentially pip Nodge off automatic promotion spots though :)

Leeds now losing at home to Wigan!

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Dear oh Dear! on 16:29 - Apr 19 with 1395 viewsJ2BLUE

If Leeds draw, second place could come down to who can stick more past us!

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Dear oh Dear! on 16:32 - Apr 19 with 1321 viewsTheBoyBlue

Dear oh Dear! on 16:20 - Apr 19 by Chocorange

Needs a lot of surgery.

I haven't met anyone convinced that we'll bounce straight back. At what point since we made the play-offs has this team given anyone the expectation of anything? However, this is effectively our pre-season, a tryout of what players we currently have and clearly not up to Championship standard as many more players beyond this 11 have shown all this season. But I am of the opinion that with the right decisions - like getting an striker who won't cr4p themselves in front of goal - positivity about the club and some much overdue luck with injuries, we stand a good chance of bouncing back.

Whether any of that happens is yet to be seen, but I don't think any other than the most deluded belief that currently these players collectively are able to mount a promotion challenge.

Blog: [Blog] The Homer Simpson of the Championship

Dear oh Dear! on 16:39 - Apr 19 with 1213 viewspointofblue

Dear oh Dear! on 16:32 - Apr 19 by TheBoyBlue

I haven't met anyone convinced that we'll bounce straight back. At what point since we made the play-offs has this team given anyone the expectation of anything? However, this is effectively our pre-season, a tryout of what players we currently have and clearly not up to Championship standard as many more players beyond this 11 have shown all this season. But I am of the opinion that with the right decisions - like getting an striker who won't cr4p themselves in front of goal - positivity about the club and some much overdue luck with injuries, we stand a good chance of bouncing back.

Whether any of that happens is yet to be seen, but I don't think any other than the most deluded belief that currently these players collectively are able to mount a promotion challenge.

I think they're good enough to mount a promotion challenge.

OK, in the BlueSquare Premier League but beggars can't be choosers...

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Dear oh Dear! on 16:40 - Apr 19 with 1195 viewsthegloryyears

Dear oh Dear! on 16:32 - Apr 19 by TheBoyBlue

The problem is if these players aren’t good enough is any money going to be spent to replace them?
Login to get fewer ads

Dear oh Dear! on 16:46 - Apr 19 with 1125 viewsTheBoyBlue

Dear oh Dear! on 16:40 - Apr 19 by thegloryyears

The problem is if these players aren’t good enough is any money going to be spent to replace them?

Probably not. But a striker (maybe Norwood, who I believe would be on a free?) would be a start. We're not millions and millions of pounds away from mounting a credible promotion in L1.
[Post edited 19 Apr 2019 16:52]

Dear oh Dear! on 16:49 - Apr 19 with 1077 viewsSuperblue95

Dear oh Dear! on 16:46 - Apr 19 by TheBoyBlue

Probably not. But a striker (maybe Norwood, who I believe would be on a free?) would be a start. We're not millions and millions of pounds away from mounting a credible promotion in L1.
[Post edited 19 Apr 2019 16:52]

Stop talking such nonsense. It’s extremely rare any club in league one spends millions so how can any club be millions and millions away from promotion?

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Dear oh Dear! on 16:53 - Apr 19 with 1001 viewsTheBoyBlue

Dear oh Dear! on 16:49 - Apr 19 by Superblue95

Stop talking such nonsense. It’s extremely rare any club in league one spends millions so how can any club be millions and millions away from promotion?

My mistake, should have had a 'not' in there! Edited now.

Dear oh Dear! on 16:55 - Apr 19 with 974 viewsSuperblue95

Dear oh Dear! on 16:53 - Apr 19 by TheBoyBlue

My mistake, should have had a 'not' in there! Edited now.

Ah makes more sense. Did think it was an extraordinary claim

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024