Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This back 4 cannot be our defence next season!! 16:41 - Apr 19 with 3054 viewsN2_Blue

If we play with this back 4 next season (a distinct possibility as all our own players) we will be no where near top half in L1.

We can't score, we can't defend and everyone says we'll keep most of our squad. Alarm bells are ringing big time!
[Post edited 19 Apr 2019 16:41]

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

This back 4 cannot be our defence next season!! on 16:54 - Apr 19 with 2972 viewsChocorange

Very similar team as at Brentford with a similar awful performance. Brentford could easily have had 4 too.

Same keeper, back 4 the same as this second half, Emmanuel /Bree different first half
2 def mids ( 1 of which is Downes) and bishop in both games.
Same formation with judge out wide in both games and a lone striker.

It's not working to put it mildly, do something different !
This back 4 cannot be our defence next season!! on 16:55 - Apr 19 with 2960 viewshampstead_blue

Get rid of Chambers. He's not good enough.
He is a favourite but all he has is verbal hot air.
Not good enough.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

This back 4 cannot be our defence next season!! on 16:59 - Apr 19 with 2916 viewsThisIsMyUsername

This back 4 cannot be our defence next season!! on 16:55 - Apr 19 by hampstead_blue

Not good enough.

But according to some him and Nsiala will be like Cannavaro and Nesta in League 1.

Poll: Which of these events will happen the soonest?

This back 4 cannot be our defence next season!! on 17:13 - Apr 19 with 2846 viewsN2_Blue

This back 4 cannot be our defence next season!! on 16:55 - Apr 19 by hampstead_blue

Not good enough.

I've been saying all season that we should not have chambers next season. I really like the guy and his passion off the pitch but he is a huge problem for us on it and doesn't seem to be able to organize us either.
Its not worked with him at the back for at least 2 seasons now, we need a change. The spine and experience of the team, Bart, Chambers, Skuse have been so disappointing and they are our most expensive earners, and we are getting nothing out of them but defensive mistakes galore, it's killing us.

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

This back 4 cannot be our defence next season!! on 17:21 - Apr 19 with 2805 viewsjas0999

I think the entire squad needs an overhaul. Cant reply purely on youngsters.
This back 4 cannot be our defence next season!! on 17:26 - Apr 19 with 2765 viewsBLUEBEAT

3-5-2 next season

So ToTo, Chambo & Woolfo

Formation then gives us 2 strikers up front and Judge (AKA Judjo) in his favoured central attacking position

You heard it here seventh

Poll: W or W

This back 4 cannot be our defence next season!! on 17:34 - Apr 19 with 2733 viewshadleighboyblue

This back 4 cannot be our defence next season!! on 17:13 - Apr 19 by N2_Blue

I've been saying all season that we should not have chambers next season. I really like the guy and his passion off the pitch but he is a huge problem for us on it and doesn't seem to be able to organize us either.
Its not worked with him at the back for at least 2 seasons now, we need a change. The spine and experience of the team, Bart, Chambers, Skuse have been so disappointing and they are our most expensive earners, and we are getting nothing out of them but defensive mistakes galore, it's killing us.

Agree , these senior players have let us down badly this season .

They should have been inspiring and encouraging the younger players , but instead they have been very poor and part of our habit of conceding too easily .
This back 4 cannot be our defence next season!! on 17:37 - Apr 19 with 2690 viewsBloomBlue

But as in any job you improve with experience. If I had sacked every young person who worked for me because they didn't have a great first full year I would've sacked everyone of them.
Same as when I first started work.
Login to get fewer ads

This back 4 cannot be our defence next season!! on 17:43 - Apr 19 with 2666 viewsMattinLondon

This back 4 cannot be our defence next season!! on 16:59 - Apr 19 by ThisIsMyUsername

But according to some him and Nsiala will be like Cannavaro and Nesta in League 1.

That’s bs. No one has said that.
This back 4 cannot be our defence next season!! on 17:52 - Apr 19 with 2629 viewsBenters2

Not good enough.

Yeah but he does great things off the pitch apparently!

He is far to slow on the pitch I know that.
This back 4 cannot be our defence next season!! on 18:07 - Apr 19 with 2562 viewsitfcbam

Not good enough.

The issue today in particular was the full backs constantly being out of position. this has been a constant problem which in turn then exposes to 2 centre backs.
This back 4 cannot be our defence next season!! on 22:54 - Apr 19 with 2368 viewsSeablu

Not good enough.

Supporters player of the season though.
Absolute joke.
This back 4 cannot be our defence next season!! on 04:31 - Apr 20 with 2189 viewsBenters2

This back 4 cannot be our defence next season!! on 22:54 - Apr 19 by Seablu

Absolute joke.

Votechambers

Mind the gap

Oh.
This back 4 cannot be our defence next season!! on 05:01 - Apr 20 with 2176 viewseddiespearitt03

This back 4 cannot be our defence next season!! on 22:54 - Apr 19 by Seablu

Absolute joke.

Club captain.....players spokesman.........young players mentor......player of the season......media maestro.

He should be honoured the M.B.E for services to football.
This back 4 cannot be our defence next season!! on 07:20 - Apr 20 with 2106 viewsIpswichKnight

This back 4 cannot be our defence next season!! on 17:26 - Apr 19 by BLUEBEAT

3-5-2 next season

So ToTo, Chambo & Woolfo

Formation then gives us 2 strikers up front and Judge (AKA Judjo) in his favoured central attacking position

You heard it here seventh

Sorry to say it but everyone I’ve seen Toto play he looks like a conference defender at best and shouldn’t be anywhere near our first team. Hopefully Woolfy will come back from Swindon having picked up how to deal with the large lumps that we will come up against next season as I have no confidence in Chambers being able too.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024