Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I hate it when we lose and 4-0 is pretty bad but.. 18:25 - Apr 19 with 1425 viewsGirthyguy

It's all about next season. If we're losing by that scoreline next season then you have every right to cry like a baby. Save those tampons guys.
I hate it when we lose and 4-0 is pretty bad but.. on 18:31 - Apr 19 with 1414 viewsLord_Lucan

I agree that it’s all about next season, results now are meaningless - although it would be nice to show some roots.

Currently in a pub full of Nodge listening to a phone in on the London demonstrations with Jacob Rees Mogg (He is on the radio, not with me)

Living the dream.
[Post edited 19 Apr 2019 18:32]

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

I hate it when we lose and 4-0 is pretty bad but.. on 18:31 - Apr 19 with 1410 viewsBlueBadger

Why would you be drying your eyes with a tampon?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

I hate it when we lose and 4-0 is pretty bad but.. on 18:48 - Apr 19 with 1362 viewsBlueBadger

I hate it when we lose and 4-0 is pretty bad but.. on 18:31 - Apr 19 by BlueBadger

Why would you be drying your eyes with a tampon?

I can only conclude that having re-read the OP it's because the OP is being a massive fanny.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

I hate it when we lose and 4-0 is pretty bad but.. on 18:58 - Apr 19 with 1333 viewsRegencyBlue

I hate it when we lose and 4-0 is pretty bad but.. on 18:31 - Apr 19 by Lord_Lucan

I agree that it’s all about next season, results now are meaningless - although it would be nice to show some roots.

Currently in a pub full of Nodge listening to a phone in on the London demonstrations with Jacob Rees Mogg (He is on the radio, not with me)

Living the dream.
[Post edited 19 Apr 2019 18:32]

No, results now are not meaningless.

All of these players should be playing for places next season. They should be playing for the fans who haven’t turned on them in a dreadfully poor season. They should be playing to sell season tickets for what will be a pivotal season for the clubs future.

In short not even bothering to turn up, which is what seems to have happened, is unacceptable.
I hate it when we lose and 4-0 is pretty bad but.. on 19:00 - Apr 19 with 1316 viewsBlueBadger

I hate it when we lose and 4-0 is pretty bad but.. on 18:58 - Apr 19 by RegencyBlue

No, results now are not meaningless.

All of these players should be playing for places next season. They should be playing for the fans who haven’t turned on them in a dreadfully poor season. They should be playing to sell season tickets for what will be a pivotal season for the clubs future.

In short not even bothering to turn up, which is what seems to have happened, is unacceptable.

The other thing as well is that winning is a habit. We need a bit of a mini-run now so we're not going into summer(and by extension a new season) as habitual losers.

I hate it when we lose and 4-0 is pretty bad but.. on 19:20 - Apr 19 with 1266 viewsLord_Lucan

I hate it when we lose and 4-0 is pretty bad but.. on 19:00 - Apr 19 by BlueBadger

The other thing as well is that winning is a habit. We need a bit of a mini-run now so we're not going into summer(and by extension a new season) as habitual losers.

Winning is a habit, I very much agree with this but any momentum finishes at the end of the season.

Quite frankly we (and I include the players) just want the season to be over.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

I hate it when we lose and 4-0 is pretty bad but.. on 14:19 - Apr 20 with 1083 viewsBlueBadger

I hate it when we lose and 4-0 is pretty bad but.. on 19:20 - Apr 19 by Lord_Lucan

Winning is a habit, I very much agree with this but any momentum finishes at the end of the season.

Quite frankly we (and I include the players) just want the season to be over.

Oh come on now, look at how some teams come up - on paper the quality simply isn;t there but the winning mentality that's been embedded can carry you a long way. Hell, you could argue that about our 2000/01 side.

I hate it when we lose and 4-0 is pretty bad but.. on 14:42 - Apr 20 with 1051 viewsPJH

I hate it when we lose and 4-0 is pretty bad but.. on 14:19 - Apr 20 by BlueBadger

Oh come on now, look at how some teams come up - on paper the quality simply isn;t there but the winning mentality that's been embedded can carry you a long way. Hell, you could argue that about our 2000/01 side.

and 1961/62.
Login to get fewer ads

I hate it when we lose and 4-0 is pretty bad but.. on 14:46 - Apr 20 with 1041 viewsLord_Lucan

I hate it when we lose and 4-0 is pretty bad but.. on 14:19 - Apr 20 by BlueBadger

Yes but any momentum from now ends on the final day.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024