Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Thank God for the free pie and drink cos that was awful. 18:31 - Apr 19 with 1429 viewscbower

PNE is a proper football club. The free pie and drink was great even though the lad and I had wolfed a burger from the van outside the turnstile. Nothing to add to Lambert's comments other than a big concern about our youngsters next year. Lots of talk about some of them but I am not so sure. He needs to get his recruitment spot on and at least 3 or 4 successes are desperately required. Shadow boxing all game just does not cut it.

bluescouser

Thank God for the free pie and drink cos that was awful. on 19:26 - Apr 19 with 1289 viewsbenrhyddingblue

Couldn’t agree more; the free pie and drink was a great gesture .... as for the football... thankful it was only four. The team needs a lot of work for next season in all areas.
Thank God for the free pie and drink cos that was awful. on 19:27 - Apr 19 with 1285 viewsMullet

I think we punched ourselves in the face enough times, let alone shadowboxing. Woeful.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Thank God for the free pie and drink cos that was awful. on 20:33 - Apr 19 with 1124 viewscbower

Thank God for the free pie and drink cos that was awful. on 19:27 - Apr 19 by Mullet

I think we punched ourselves in the face enough times, let alone shadowboxing. Woeful.

I am even sceptical that some of our nice little triangles which occasionally worked us into an interesting position was little more than a Preston team letting us have the ball as they knew we really couldn't hurt them. Whatever anyone might think of Emmanuel, today he was precisely the one thing I would never of expected - woefully weak in the challenge. To his credit, Judge kept wanting the ball but consistently gave it away. Jackson on his own is a non-starter. Teddy is showing a bit more and I feel a bit for Kenlock as he is getting no support from whoever is infront of him. Isn't it strange how PNE have become the kind of club we might aspire to be like over the next few years? When they were ferrying pies infront of us with 15 mins to go, I thought they might be going to take pity and give us a second one!

bluescouser

Thank God for the free pie and drink cos that was awful. on 20:41 - Apr 19 with 1090 viewsMrTown

You should post on here more often. Very sensible and accurate knowledge.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Thank God for the free pie and drink cos that was awful. on 20:49 - Apr 19 with 1047 viewsjas0999

If the youngsters aren’t up to it, the senior pros definitely aren’t. This is a very sorry mess.
Thank God for the free pie and drink cos that was awful. on 21:54 - Apr 19 with 948 viewsWestcountryblue

Thank God for the free pie and drink cos that was awful. on 20:49 - Apr 19 by jas0999

If the youngsters aren’t up to it, the senior pros definitely aren’t. This is a very sorry mess.

I wouldn't say they are not up for it, but when you're trying to include 5-6 of them in your side at once...the side takes on the formation of a youth side.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024